Laugh

Radiant Angel Breeding!

I did a Bloodmoon and a Green Copper

I'm not sure how I feel about them. I really haven't been "wowed" by something that compliments them perfectly. I'm thinking breeding them with Tidals possibly.

The very first thing that comes to mind is how pretty they'd look with the regular gold dragon, then I went looking through the list. I think they'd also look great with the female hellfire & hellhorses, and really good with the soulpeace. The female silver looks good with it to my eyes too.

Because of its feathery wings instead of batlike, I'd say it looks good with the snow angel and rosebud.

Daydream would make a good mate too.

I'd like to find common(or at least relatively easy-to-get) mates for my Angels so that if a user wants to continue my lineage next year, they may. I liked them with the red-finned tidals at first, but now they're starting to look like they're different sizes...

While I wait for the Halloween and Christmas breeding seasons to roll around, I think I'm sold on the Radiant Angels x Royal Blue pairing. Also considering breeding them with Blacks and White Stripes.

I was thinking between silver, pink, red-finned , black tea and/or nebula. But I'll wait until the breeding time comes next year.

I like them with red and blue dragons smile.gif

tsunami

blusang

crimson 

albino (as always albinos look good with anything smile.gif )

vine (green look fine, too)

terrae

hellfire

coastal

nhio

electric

thunder

And one idea for tombstone lineage

They look surprisingly good with Blusangs and Thunders. Especially the Blusang. Never thought to pair them with something blue like that. Very pretty.

I paired mine with White and Crimson. Not sure how I'm feeling about the White, but I do like the Crimson. I really want to try them with all the Snowangel colors but I don't have any CB Angels. Pity, because it's beautiful.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I am currently working on setting up a couple of spiral lineages alternating between (Angel/Black-capped and Black-capped/Golden-wyv.

I've decided that I'm definitely doing checkers with Crimsons and Golden Wyverns. Possibly Whites if I feel like it. I really, really love the way Radiant Angels look with Golds, but I don't have any female CBs so that won't really work out. So... that's my plan.

Because I have to test everything with guardians. Hmmmm, I'm not sure. But I think that I like them with the red finned tidals or hellfires best. Yet, magma has a certain appeal to it. The magma has similar warm colors but is darker to offer a nice contrast. ....Magma is growing on me.

Magma looks surprisingly good. I wouldn't have thought of that.

I still love them with Royal Crimson, though. http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZTJBU

For once I am glad to have the white winged snow-angels, as I think they look the best with these. Shame I have to wait until Christmas to do anything with them though. As for normal dragons, Royal Crimsons are by far my favorite with them.

I've finally decided with Neo wyverns and daydreams! They are soo pretty wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Edited by Bunnybrine