Saynna

Radiant Angel Breeding!

They look so nice with Heartseekers that I'm going to need to start a three- or four-breed EG of Heartseekers/Something/RAs/Something, with the somethings complimenting both males.

This is going to be difficult, since I'm really picky about lineage compliments and don't have any CB Heartseekers... But I'll figure out something~

They look so nice with Heartseekers that I'm going to need to start a three- or four-breed EG of Heartseekers/Something/RAs/Something, with the somethings complimenting both males.

This is going to be difficult, since I'm really picky about lineage compliments and don't have any CB Heartseekers... But I'll figure out something~

This is absolutely my plan/dilemma, as well!

I'm *thinking* of doing Heartseeker x Golden Wyvern x Radiant Angel x Royal Crimson...maybe like this?

user posted image

Or this?

user posted image

Thoughts?

Edited by Kelkelen

What do you think of Radiant Angel with Vine?

user posted image

Edited by Tecca

What do you think of Radiant Angel with Vine?

user posted image

Wow, it looks really great! ohmy.gif

I'll be breeding mine with a Spring and a Neotropical, though I'll be on the lookout for one from Solstice, too, as a mate for a pretty I grabbed this year. smile.gif

Picked up some stunning Tri-color Snow Angels from Radiant Angels this year, so one of my boys will definitely be producing more like that next Valentines Day. 8D

I'll probably be breeding mine with Imperial Fleshcrowne and Thunder Gold. smile.gif

Edited by Deinosaur

Picked up some stunning Tri-color Snow Angels from Radiant Angels this year, so one of my boys will definitely be producing more like that next Valentines Day. 8D

I grabbed 4 of em to hopefully make a 5g. 8D I'm planning on a 6-7g Radiant Angel x White checker too o3o

I am planning on breeding my boy to my pretty CB gold female, come Valentines.

I've never done holiday X holiday before (back in my day it wasn't a thing), but I think RA x Rosebud would be too perfect.

user posted image

Pairings I've got in mind:

-Falconiform, because I feel there's a Black vs White and Blue vs Red thing going on.

-Frostbites look pretty (they both have a lot of white, and blue vs red)

-I can see how Hellfire would make a really nice checker

-Red Nebula would be amazing!

-Red&Royal Crimson, the two red pairings

-I actually like them with sunstones xd.png

-Red-finned Tidal looks really nice

-I like them with Royal Blue(look really nice)

-Look great with Undine too(their pose and colors xd.png )

-White, because white looks awesome with everything

I'm thinkin' about breeding mine with my Red copper and my Blusang.

I don't have any CBs D:, but I'm planning on creeping in the AP until I can snatch a mate or two for the Ribbon Dancer and Solstices I picked up at Christmas. happy.gif

I'm collaborating with someone to make a lovely Radiant Angel x Black-Capped Teimarr lineage. biggrin.gif I love the way the gold highlights in both breeds complement each other, and the tonal quality of the reds and pinks interacts nicely with the muted teal.

That is... I just... Wow... I'm blown away by how much I like that. blink.gif I can't stand most of the other color pairings demonstrated here; I was all settled on Gold & Crimson.... now I can't decide. Dangit. I may just have to do this.Arg, decisions!! *FLAIL*

has anyone tried Tan Ridgewing X Radiant Angel and Blue Nebula X Radiant Angel, if someone has could I see it

I'm thinking about doing these with my boys but I'm not sure how they will look in a lineage together