Twyro

Radiant angel naming plans

So, knowing that this year's Valentine breed is male only, I named my dragons The Blood Rush (because it happens a lot when you're in love, you blush smile.gif) and A Night to Awaken Love. wub.gif

What did you name your new dragons? smile.gif

user posted image - The Blood Rush

user posted image - A Night to Awaken Love

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I caught my pair pretty late because I kept abandoning the first ones while I was searching for all-number codes or five-letter words. Sadly, I didn't find either--though I did miss "vomit".

This AP catch will not be named. While I'm aware that these dragons are a male-only breed, I just don't think I'll be able to bring myself to give him a name once he hatches. xd.png

My second one will be called "Plumfruit", if I can't think of anything else by the time he grows up.

One of mine is named "Drink of Love", since his code had the word "sip" in it. The other isn't yet named.

Edit: Actually, just named the other one "Whippetwing", since the S1 hatchie's body shape is quite whippet-like.

Edited by Cendaquenta

mine are named after Fallen Angels

Beelzebub the Bloodthirsty (family reason)

Andrealphus the Bloodthirsty (if I remember right he's the fallen angel that turns humans into birds, with the feathered wings an all)

I've got two 5-letter named dragons:

Jezzaho

Lange Pauze

It's the first time I named a dragon in my mother's tongue, the last one. It means long break/pause. And that's kinda fitting with a Valentine's dragon I think. After all we need to wait for a year before we breed them true again smile.gif

I'm not sure yet, but I think I'll be using Harmony and Radiance in the names somehow. One has "MARY" in the code and I don't know if I'll work that in. Mine haven't hatched yet, so I still have time to be inspired...

Edited by Dimar

Wow, great ideas and names everyone! wub.gif And I can't believe that some of you got such interesting codes, that's amazing! smile.gif

Guys I'm horrible, I named one of mine Archangel Becquerel. What, not my fault that I think of radiation whenever I see the word "radiant". /awaits bricks

The other one is temporarily named Sievert (how the heck did I get that), but I kind of want them to match. Will have to think of something. xd.png

I named mine Yafutoma and Tovara.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Right now I have Ethereal Radiance and King Cupid... although I'm rather finnicky with names, so I'll probably change them later! Haha!

I named mine Radiant Cure and Radiant Remedy since I've been in the hospital for all of the valentines event lD seemed rather fitting… hurrr

At the moment, they are called Enchanting Empathy and A Symphony of Song, but I might change them... not sure if I like those names enough or not tehehe.

I'm not sure yet, but I think I'll be using Harmony and Radiance in the names somehow. One has "MARY" in the code and I don't know if I'll work that in. Mine haven't hatched yet, so I still have time to be inspired...

harmary?

Angel Dragon of Radiance and Dragon of Radiance

I feel.. unimaginative? haha. I have "Spastic Valentine" (his code is "WhazU" - seems like a really hyper, curious fellow), and "A Gryffindor Valentine", as he is the colors for it.

I may change it later; but in the end I just gave mine my scroll name (Thornlight).

xd.png

Edited by Thorn

Since the S2 hatchling looks a little like the swallowtail S2 hatchling (except for the tails) I named mine Valentine Swallowtail and Swallowtail Valentine. tongue.gif

I'm debating between "Radiant Music", "Radiant Angel of Love" and "Radiant Joy of music" Any suggestions? wub.gif