Twyro

Radiant angel naming plans

I named mine Jubilant Saint and Blissful Saint.

All of my Valentines are named (insert some words) (saint).

I picked words that had similar meaning to Radiance.

Mythical Achilles and Mythical Patroclus. They are characters that capture the imagination. The obvious choice would have been Radiant [insertName], but that didn't feel right somehow. I guess it felt too obvious, and also like Radiant as a prefix would be better suited to a god rather than a mortal.

I've named mine Morningprince and Delucin.

Delucin is a rp charrie name. It was a light and love vs darkness and hate rp and Delucin was the avatar of the light side. Of course later in the rp it would have been revealed that light and love nonwithstanding he was the bad guy of the piece but the rp died before that happened unfortunately.

I named one Noctis Lucis Caelum the First (and he's happily mated already ;P) and the other Hamatora's Art

Kudos to anyone who figures out origins of the names wink.gif

Edited by Firerubynat

Radiant Smile and

Radiant Crown

really satisfied......

I named one of mine Vash the Dragonoid Typhoon. The color scheme, cheering up others and poking their noses in things reminds me of Vash the Stampede :V

Unsure what I'll name the second one, might wait until next VDay after I breed 'em.

I was without internet access for the release, but was fortunately able to catch them from my phone (I really dislike playing DC on mobile, but no way was I going to miss a holiday release!)

Therefore, mine have been named Thank God For Smart Phones and Praise Be 4G Networks. laugh.gif I might change them later though.

I named mine Sugarzo-Kulta and Geislandi-Angyal. They are names from four different languages. Geislandi is Radiant in Icelandic, Angyal is Angel in Hungarian, I don't know about Sugarzo, and Kulta is Gold in Finnish. smile.gif I named all my dragons things from different languages. smile.gif

I named mine after a few phrases in a Catullus poem from my Latin class, since I tend to use Latin when I can't think of any good names. One is Mille Basiorum CB (meaning A Thousand Kisses), and the other is Multa Basia CB (meaning Many Kisses). Catullus 5 is a beautiful love poem, and I thought it was fitting for these pretty Valentine's Day dragons.

So glad my CB gold didn't refuse Mille Basiorum, they make such a lovely couple *squees*