Twyro

Radiant angel naming plans

Christmas on Valentines Day

They remind me of Christmas colors, so it seemed fitting. smile.gif

I see I'm not the only Supernatural fan here. tongue.gif I named one of mine Castiel and the other Michael. I would have named the second one Gabriel but I named one of my reds that ages ago and I'm too lazy to change it. But I might, because I do like Gabriel a lot more than I like Michael. Plus you know, Castiel Molotoving Michael way back in season 5 doesn't exactly exude affection. xd.png

I named my two dragons Naji Denzel (literally meaning "safe fort") and Tendre Erudit (tender scholar).

My boys are now named "Radiant Loss" and "Dire Victory". Dota 2 appropriate names tongue.gif

user posted image

I named mine Jabrail, (the Arabic-language version of the archangel Gabriel) and Qafsiel, (the Hebrew-language version of Cassiel, the archangel of temperance).

Edited by Nimras

I named my radiant angels 'Ariel Valentine' and 'Uriel Valentine'. I named the angels after angels. And their last name is Valentine because I heard the spriter Alts were named after Final Fantasy 7 stuff and... well. I'm also a final fantasy 7 fan. Vincent Valentine reference! Woooo!

:U lol I named one espurr and I'm planning on naming the other after a demon. (and next year I think I'll continue to name them demon names.. )

I'm just an jerk like that.

plus I'm jealous of the black spriters alts lol.

I renamed one of mine to Amaterasu-omikami.

I named mine "Love Don't Die" and "White Cherry Cordial." I always try to give one of my Val dragons a candy themed name (Valentine candy if I can swing it). And the other one? I was listening to "Love Don't Die" by The Fray. It seemed like a singularly appropriate name for this kind of dragon. biggrin.gif

Inconceivable Complexity and Color Out Of Space. Yes, I just read The Colour Out of Space by H.P. Lovecraft. biggrin.gif

Inconceivable Complexity and Color Out Of Space. Yes, I just read The Colour Out of Space by H.P. Lovecraft. biggrin.gif

I love those names, I'm a huge H.P.L. fan wub.gif

I've named mine Asha Vahista and Xsathra Vairya, from the Zoroastrian religion. I think they fit pretty well!

I'd LOVE a black alt, though xd.png

Guys I'm horrible, I named one of mine Archangel Becquerel. What, not my fault that I think of radiation whenever I see the word "radiant". /awaits bricks

...actually, I kind of love that.

I based my names on the detail that they communicate through song, and named mine Qianlong (for the emperor whose birthday celebration marked the beginning of what became known as Peking Opera) and Mei Lanfang (a noted performer).

I've been naming a few of my valentine's and their mates afte characters from Repo the Genetic Opera so my angels are Pavi and Luigi Largo Shahrizai

After mining the depths of my scroll for a pair of matching names, I'm very pleased with the ones I ended up with: Rapture and Raiment. smile.gif

I broke one of my scroll rules for these two. I never name my dragons that I breed without the SQ prefix. Exception made for these two.

Named them Raptured Radiance and Inconceivable Radiance (sorry, but Princes Bride was in my head this past weekend).

Now if only we had a feathery type winged mate that I like for them.