TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

There's like, 10m left in the event. All the flowers should just auto-grow, hahaha.

I keep planting more seeds. It would be really nice if the gardens would stick around for another day, even if no new seeds appear, so my last seeds can grow.

my final garden before i sent them all out and finished up my gardening!

user posted image

i was hoping to get a dragon's head in there but sadly one never showed up. and i got quite a good amount of pink daisies all randomly tongue.gif

i'll miss my flowers <3

That's pretty! smile.gif

This has been fun! Thank you to TJ, the spriters and everyone who sent me flowers! cool.gif

I just got a couple plants to grow all the way. All my pretty garden is about to poof. Sigh.

Edit: I finally get a normal red rose bush and it isn't going to grow... sigh.

Edited by Shokomon

I've been gifting random flowers like mad now, which I've also been doing on and off throughout the event, so I hope their new owners enjoy them. smile.gif

I FLOWER BOMBED everyone from page 1 - 7 on the "Flower List" with a full garden. Got a screen shot of wildly chaotic flowers.

am happier than a possum poopin' persimmon seeds. smile.gif

THANK YOU all, for a wonderfully fun event ! I quite enjoyed flower bombing!

biggrin.gifninja.gif

>^,,^<

Sad to see the gardens go since I was with it throughout the entire way and got to watch everything grow.

But I got my final screenshot for memories and have sent all full grown flowers out and decided to plant the seeds I accumulated just for fun.

Thank you for the amazing event, to both TJ and the artists. ^-^

I keep planting more seeds. It would be really nice if the gardens would stick around for another day, even if no new seeds appear, so my last seeds can grow.

This. with an eight to 16 hr grow time, there should be an extra day after the drops stop. sad.gif

As much as I liked the event, I am happy that it ends. Have enough of the seeds popping up while hunting.

But it was fun overall! Thanks!

Edited by Mondat

This was fun...

I do wish that there was some way for me, as a visually impaired user, to be able to tell what flowers I received though. I'm not sure if my garden is actually complete because I can't let others know what I do and do not have.

Darn, I was hoping one of my flowers would grow up in the last minute and become my last minute flower. Curses.

Edit: Gone as soon as it was 12:00 AM. Good bye all my lovely flowers. I will miss you.

Edited by Shokomon

I keep on clicking on my ungrown flowers, wishing that would help hurry them along and grow up! tongue.gif

Edited to add-- and we are done! Thanks everyone!

Edited by kzspot

End.

I had a biter that was stage 3 for several hours. It grew up in the last 30 seconds. The only one I didn't write a custom message for.

and it's over. cue "My garden is gone" topics in help. :/

Did get one last sent at the very last second. so yay.