lycrawaterz14

Sweet_waterz

"I'm pretty good once I snap." She smiled. Ito yawned. "Well... I'm all for napping at this point. It's late... You two can stay up." Ito smiled.

Caleb gave the teacher a warning look. "Or we could all rest and you won't lock us up again," he countered, standing up and pushing in his chair. "A satyr needs his rest after all. Can't be expected to work while I'm dozing off, you know."

"Can I stay with him? I won't do anything..." Valen purred and brushed up against Caleb. Ito rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Have at it. Don't eat him. At all. Unless he expressly gives you permission." He smiled at Caleb, and started to sort the maps and put them away. "I'll catch up with you tomorrow. Walk Valen to your dorm please Caleb."

Caleb gaped slightly before remembering to shut his mouth. Ito could be so cruel sometimes. "N-no eating," he stammered, leading the way out. His dorm wasn't special- it was just a bedroll and some plants, and books of course. "I guess you can take the bed," he muttered.

"I already ate..." Valen took his hand. "I don't need a bed. I just want to be warm." She skipped along beside him. "... So where am I exactly?"

Caleb flushed sheepishly, sitting down in the bed and allowing her to join him. "Uh.. I don't really know where the school is located. Is that bad? We're in England somewhere," he answered.

"I know you're on a different plane than humans, but England seems like an approximation. See? You know." She curled up beside him and layer on his shoulder. "You're kinda pretty too by the way."

Caleb found himself blushing yet again, holding still while she cuddled up to him. "Uh.. Thanks," he replied uneasily, not sure how to react. He was used to women fawning over him but she was different..

"You called me pretty earlier... It was nice." She laid across his lap and closed her eyes. "It was kind of fun working on the maps."

Caleb gave up on freaking out every time she touched him and just rolled with it, leaving against the wall. He ignored the first comment and responded, "It was. It will certainly have been the easiest part of our journey."

"So that one place... he said it was full of dragons, right? But... our thing had those little marks around it..." Valen seemed confused. "Why would it have those marks if that land actually is full of dragons?"

Caleb scratched between his horns in thought, a common gesture when the satyr was pensive. "Well, we've established that it is a metaphor.. Perhaps it is a statue. Or a dead dragon. Or a painting. Or a place," he hypothesized, naming possibilities. "I suppose we will recognize it when we see it, won't we?"

Yawning, the satyr laid back on his bed. He had no covers, for he never got cold in his warm and cozy room. Plus he had fur on his legs. "We will see in the morning," he mumbled, curling his legs to his chest as he did when he slept. He trusted Valen not to assault him.

Valen scooted until her back was up against his and wrapped her wings around herself again, encasing her body.

It was about mid-morning when Caleb woke, feeling pleasant and warmer than usual. Why was that so? He opened his eyes and soon realized the warm he felt was from being curled up with -around- Valen. His eyes grew wide as saucers as he tried to slowly extricate himself, hoping he'd be free and the succubus would never know.

Her wing was hung on his hand. "Hmmmmmm..." She purred and unfolded, simply turning over and toward him. She wrapped her arms around his shoulder and simply purred. She was still happily asleep. Ito knocked, and opened the door. He looked a the two and he just opened his mouth. "You... You didn't."

Caleb gave a soft yelp and went still, now wrapped up in her arms. What was he supposed to do now?! As fate would have it, the door opened. Face as red as a tomato, he rapidly shook his head. "N-no! I just woke up like this-" he furiously tried to explain, stammering and giving little bleats.

Ito just held up his hand and waved it. "It's fine. Let her sleep. I have transportation ready for us. I'm coming with you by the way." Valen cooed something in her sleep to him, but it sounded like a different language. "Hey... She still asleep?" Ito asked quietly.

Caleb looked about ready to swallow his tongue, he really was easily made nervous, but he started to calm down again. "That's good," he managed to say without stuttering, arching his back as she nuzzled him. "I-I think so. Valen?" He asked, shaking her arm.

"No! Don't wake her up. I've been doing some research... Her name isn't Valen. It's Valentine. She's only half succubus. Her father is-" "...Caleb?" Valen was sleepily looking up at him, at this distance making it obvious her garnet colored eyes had flecks of burnt orange and yellow in them. "Morning... Oh... I didn't mean to be all over you." She let go and yawned.

Caleb turned around to see her clearly, noting the beautiful eyes staring back at him. "Its fine," he felt compelled to say, sitting up all the way and glancing at Ito. Valentine? Why was that a big deal? And being only half succubus just made her sound less dangerous.

"Hello Ito..." Valen smiled, laying on her side. She stretched with her arms above her head. "Sooooo ... What are we doing?" She ran a hand through her hair. Ito rolled his eyes. "We're leaving later. I was bringing Caleb some more materials for studying." Ito tossed a plain black book to him and shifted his eyes to Valen. "I was going to take another look at the prophecy."