lycrawaterz14

Sweet_waterz

Right as Caleb was turning pink again, Ito rushed in and gave him an excuse to stand up. "Good! Uh, I mean, yeah. So um, let's go I guess," he stammered, not really sure what else to say when you were going to trick a dragon.

Elena looked upset. "This is history! Look at these!" She demonstrated to her new skirt. "The girls said it would be completely fine if I wore this! It's weathered, and its actually only about 200 years old!" Elena was roughly let go of, and she stumbled. Ito merely retreated back into his cloak, the hem delicately closing around him. Now nothing much could be seen but the bottom of his face.

"That's precisely why you shouldn't be wearing it. It's cultural appropriation. That's a part of our culture, and you aren't worthy of appreciating it." He huffed. Elena just frowned at him.

"Just because I wasn't fully trained as a dragoness doesn't mean I'm not worthy of wearing an old dress they said was okay for me to!" She grumbled. Valen was eyeing the dress, now circling Elena as she did Caleb, though more quickly and not as thorough.

"I want one?" She piped up. Ito merely growled and started to leave.