lycrawaterz14

Sweet_waterz

Ito nodded, and put the bag over his shoulder. It was more of a woman's bag , but t was so old no one would know that. To anyone else it would just seem like an old, woven, cloth sack. "Where is the girl?" He asked, looking behind Caleb. "She still asleep?"

Caleb glanced behind himself out of reflex, then nodded. "She passed out again in my lap. She doesn't have anything to pack anyway," he replied, wrapping a scarf around his neck. He had to keep warm.

"Does she need... Clothes? Brushes...? Girl stuff ...?" Ito twisted his head. "I can go ask Elena ...? She can't just have nothing but the clothes on her back..."

Caleb found himself shrugging as well. "I didn't ask," he muttered, wondering if he should have. "I think we'd be best to ask her first, it is her own body after all," he pointed out, already walking to the hall.

"Maybe..." Ito followed. "So... You and her? Are you... A... Couple? Or just... Friends... or...?" He just wanted to know who he would be traveling with.

Caleb stopped in his tracks and turned to stare at his teacher, a mild look of irritation on his face but mostly disbelief. "No.. We're just friends. Acquaintances. How could we be a couple, I just met her!" He exclaimed. Just because she was a female didn't mean that he had to try and date her.

"I was just making sure she hadn't charmed you. I don't trust her. And your prophecy said specifically not to trust the sirens."

"Charmed me?" Caleb echoed, tilting his head to one side. "How would I know if I were charmed? Why would she? Valen is strange enough but I do not believe she is evil. She enjoys petting- how can an evil person say something like that?"

"I don't know her. And the fact she didn't tell us her liniage doesn't help. Valen isn't to be trusted. No matter what she claims." Ito mumbled, and suddenly a wide eyed Valen was staring at the two. She looked like she might cry. "At least Caleb trusts me. He doesn't bias just based on species..." She sniffled, and hugged him.

The satyr was started by her sudden appearance, and hugged her back in surprise. "I- it isn't about species Valen. I simply don't distrust people automatically and you have done nothing suspicious in my eyes," Caleb replied, rubbing her back.

Valen nestled into the crook of his neck. "Thank you..." She sniffled. Ito rolled his eyes. "You should ask her if she needs anything." He motioned at Valen to Caleb. "I need to know so we can leave as soon as possible."

Caleb shot Ito a look, then patted her back. "Hey, is there anything you need for the trip? If you don't have it, we can probably find it," he asked gently. He didn't like to see her sad, so he subtly tried to influence her emotions towards the happier side of the spectrum.

Valen just sniffled. "I haven't been on a trip before... What else do I need?" She sobbed, trying to feel better, but her feelings were hurt. Ito sighed. "I'll go get girl things before I make her cry again."

"Well, food, clothes, anything you normally need to survive," Caleb listed, frowning when his ability wasn't working. He tried a bit harder, though he felt guilty about it. "Hey, forget what he said. It'll be fun! An adventure."

She sniffled, and looked back up at him, waves of happiness starting to tug at her emotions. "Y-...yeah, an adventure..." She sniffed again. "D-do you have any tissue?" She asked, hiccuping cries starting to go in effect.

Ito was off to Elena's, luckily the next building over. He felt bad about making Valen cry, but there was nothin he could do about it now...

Caleb became alarmed when she started crying and all at once stopped what he was doing. "N-no- here," he said quickly, holding out his scarf. "Are you okay? Ito didn't mean to hurt you.."

"I-I'm fine..." She wiped her face with his scarf, and only sniffles some more before barreling into him to be held again. "Why doesn't he trust me?"

Caleb grunted in surprise, but didn't object, starting to pet her again in an attempt to calm the creature down. Why was she so emotional? "He's always like that, it isn't just you. He worries a lot, and since you're not someone we normally see, he's nervous," he replied.

Valen just nodded. "I'll make him trust me. I'll be good." She kept sniffling, though she already felt a little better.

Ito knocked at Elena's door, dreading talking to her. Valen seemed like a kitten compared to Elena. Elena was born a demon, and was trying to transition out like her father. That made her really moody and unpredictable. "Elena... I know you're in there!" No answer and he knocked again. "I need help with a girl." He rolled his eyes and Elena burst open the door. "FINALLY! Who's the lucky girl?!" She grinned. Elena was almost as tall as Ito was, and dark skinned. Her hair was black and always straightened, and golden Egyptian eyes. "Caleb got a succubus as a companion. I need... Female... Stuff." Elena raised an eyebrow. "Taaaamp-""Whatever a girl needs to survive a long journey." Valen sighed. Elena frowned and closed he door in his face. "Elena?!!! Come on now! I walked all the way over here and everything. All she needs is like... Brushes and clothes! And stuff!" There were scuffling noises inside.

Edited by lycrawaterz14

"I know. It'll be okay," Caleb promised, stroking her hair again. He was startled when they trailed after Ito, but he still went with her. It seemed he and his teacher were the same when it came to talking to women- not good at it. Trying to be sweet, he knocked hesitantly on the door and asked softly, "Please, Miss Elena?"

"I'm packing her bag hush up!" Elena yelled back. Valen perked up. "Can I come in...?" Valen asked shyly. She hadn't seen a non-demon girl before. "Yeah! The door's unlocked." Ito opened the door and walked into the room. Elena's quarters were all decorated with relics, seemingly from medical times. It could have been a really, really cluttered museum. "Girl! Come with me. You two stay. Chat or whatever." Elena tugged Valen away from Caleb and she looked back at him, curious, but a little startled.

Caleb peeked around the room until Elena ordered the pair of males back, causing him to back up a step. "Just go with her," he encouraged Valen, glancing sideways at Ito. There wasn't much to 'chat' about, as Elena had put it.

Valen nodded and Elena went off into her room with her. Ito sighed. "Hopefully she doesn't scar her too bad. Maybe she'll just help her pack..." Ito huffed.

Caleb nodded in agreement, idly rubbing his chest. "I'm sure they'll get along, they are sorta the same species after all.. I think," he replied dubiously.

"Elena's somewhere in between." Ito shrugged, and collapsed into a hidden couch. It was buried under all kinds of blankets and clothes.