littlelizzie

Shippings

<- Compulsive shipper over here!

I have a nasty and glorious habt of shipping… everything. Okay, not everything, but a lot of things. Mostly Transformers, especially Ratchet x Wheeljack (TF Prime) Knockout x Breakdown, Optimus x Dreadwing, and others from all the other shows.

No anime I love has ever escaped the shipping, though I do love canon pairing (hI FULLMETAL ALCHEMISTS, ROY AND RIZA I KNOW YOU LOVE EACH OTHER)

I also have a bunch of ships in various sci-fi such as Stargate and Terra Nova and Primeval, along with other shows like Prison Break, Teen wolf, and such. Movies, too - *cough* Avengers *cough*

It doesn't take much for me to ship things. I just need a little encouragement, a hint of possibly-not-platonic affection, and a pair of cool characters.

That being said, NO SINGLE SHOW has tempted my shipping compulsion more than Spartacus. Good freaking grief, that show and its sweethearts know how to toy with my mind. I actually only started watching it because I saw a video of Agorn and Nasir, thought I'd watch it, and about halfway through they actually kissed. I may have slightly freaked out and immediately gone to watch the show. No regrets.

I also ship plenty of my own characters, but I don't think that's what this thread is about xd.png

…Oh, I forgot about Dragon Age Inquisition and Guild Wars 2. DON'T JUDGE ME. I SHIP EVERYONE WITH EVERYONE ELSE IN THOSE THINGS. MOSTLY MY CHARACTER. WITH PEOPLE. Okay I'm done now.

Edited by Lumikkja

Lum, you are my new best friend. Well, I only really regonize Roy and Riza. The two have SOOO much tension. Though I might go watch Spartacus now xd.png

I also have a baaaaaaad habit of making ships in roleplays too

Lum, you are my new best friend. Well, I only really regonize Roy and Riza. The two have SOOO much tension. Though I might go watch Spartacus now xd.png

I also have a baaaaaaad habit of making ships in roleplays too

Spartacus. Go watch it. Now. Please. You won't regret it. Hopefully you can stomach blood and guts.

In fact…

YOU'RE GONNA LEARN A THING AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE IT

DO IT FRIEND

NO REGRETS

ALL THE SHIPS ALL THE TIME

Ugh. My iPad blocks tumblr, so I shall edit this when I am done viewing it on my phone

Edit: my phone gave me a problem, sorry sad.gif

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Right now, with shipping people (eheheh), I am currently sailing on the Narumitsu ship from the Phoenix Wright video game series.

(I also kinda go sailing on the Klapollo side sometimes.)

And yeah, that's kinda it right now. If you're not fond with these type of pairings, I understand. To each his own, yes?

Ah, shipping. Can bring about a lot of fun... or a lot of disgust and make you want to rip out your hair in frustration depending on just what the pairing is... D:

My current shipping fascination is Dipper/Pacifica from Gravity Falls. biggrin.gif

My current ships:

Kurt/Blaine from Glee,

My OC/My friend's OC (Mkaell and Tamaki on my scroll)

Two of my friends' OCs which are sooo cute together.

Daryl/Rick in The Walking Dead

Gumball/Marshall Lee in Adventure Time

And many more I can't think of right now! I'm obsessed with gay ships!

I have too many ships to name O.O

Science Bros (Bruce Banner/Tony Stark) from The Avengers is at the top.

I also enjoy the crossover ship Bruce Banner/Tobias (The Avengers/Animorphs) and last time I checked I was the only one to write fics for the ship on A03 xd.png

Also enjoy Joan/Moriarty from Elementary.

Let's see...Rachias (Rachel/Tobias) from the Animorphs book series. Cake (Jake Berenson/Cassie) from Animorphs.

Derek Reese/Sarah Connor from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

So many that I don't have the time to listXD

Jaune Arc and Pyrrah Nikos from RWBY. I go down with that one!

DIPIFICA FTW

Also Mabel and Mermando. They were totally meant for each other.

Thing, though - why did Mabel have a crush on every single guy in Gravity Falls except the only one who had a crush on her? Makes no sense.

Hey, guess what my fandom is!

Other ships I like:

- Phinabella (Phineas and Isabella)

- Ferb and Vanessa

- Spike and Rarity

Greys Anatomy:

*Slexie Lexie Grey and Mark (McSteamy) Sloan. It was a really cute ship because she was "little Grey" the younger sister and 'forbidden' fruit for Mark. I basically stopped watching for two whole seasons when Lexie died via plane crash. Then, lo and behold, Cristina leaves and Mark dies of heart failing. Seriously? Way to break my heart.

*Japril Jackson Avery and April Kepner. No, not just because Jackson's eyes are that really cool kaleidoscope color... You don't understand until you see that episode where he's just staring at April while she screams "I'M UR DARN WIFE" in 11x16. Oh, and when he interupts her wedding so he can marry her instead? Genius.

*Amelia and Owen Okay, so now that Cristina's happy, these two, I command to be happy. *BOOM* Happiness.

Ugh! I used to be so obsessed with PJO.

Reynico (old OTP)

Thalico

Thaluke

Ethianca

Zoethan

Silendorf

And of course I ship Finnick and Annie from HG.

Hm... oh, yes. Tris and Four are amaze, same with Uriah and Marlene from Divergent.

Freddie and Effy from UK Skins Generation 3 are beautiful. Just beautiful.

I ship:

ChuRo (Hetalia)

Butch x Cassidy (Pokemon)

Derek x Garcia (Criminal Minds)

Fluttershy x Discord (MLP)

There might be more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Ectofeature, Cobracest, Shirymitsu, Narumitsu, Eruri, Hardenshipping, Christmascolourshipping, Duke x David(Doesn't have a ship name as far as I know) and a bunch more because im a huge weeb

Edited by PSYCHupdatedautopsyreport

Shippings *^*

That's almost my life X3

I'm not in a lot of fandoms, but I've some shippings x3

Homestuck

Dave <3, <3< and <> Karkat ♥

Vriska <3, <3< and <> Terezi ♥♥♥

Meenah <3 Aranea (Les8ifiiiiins)

John <3 and <> Dave

Dave <3 Bro

Dirk <3 Jake (DirkJake *v*) ♥

Jane <3 Roxy ♥

Aradia <3 Kanaya

Kanaya <3 and <3< Vriska

Eridan <3 Feferi

Eridan <3 and <3< Karkat

Eridan <3 and <3< Sollux

Eridan <3< Kanaya

Terezi <> Karkat (no matesprits, NO)

John <3 Karkat

Dave <3 Sollux ♥

Sollux <3 and <> Karkat ♥

Dave <3 Eridan

Vriska <3< Tavros

Gamzee <3 Tavros

Karkat <3 Kankri ♥

Kankri <3 Cronus

Kankri <3 Mituna

Mituna <3 Latula

Kurloz <3 Meulin

And many others x3

Hetalia

Us x Uk ~♥

Canada x France

Canada x Us

Uk x France

Italy x Germany (Doitsuuuuu~)

Us x Russia (Rusame eheh -pairing's french name-)

Danganronpa

Junko x Kirigiri

Togami x Genocider Syo -not Fukawa, uh-

Togami x Naegi

Junko x Mukuro (same she's dead)

Gravity Falls

Bill x Dipper ♥

Mabel x Dipper

Mabel x Pacifiqua

Wendy x Mabel

Real life x3

Me x Ambre (what ? D: I'm sooo in love with her)

Hadrien x Enzo

Maëva x Me (just 'cause I think we could be not bad Cx I don't love her now, huh)

Franck x Maxime

Mathilde x Shania X)

édit : I forgot two !

Hardenshipping and Alphafemaleshipping uUu

Edited by juliegren2485

Boy, you really gotta walk on egg shells with dealing with shippings in fanfics. Why people go bat-crap crazy because of who people ship is beyond me. I may not ship those pairings myself, but I still enjoy them. smile.gif

A lot of times I'll stick with canon pairings if their are any, but sometimes I like to play with ideas. ^^

MLP:

Discord x Celestia

Fluttershy x Big Mac

Rainbow Dash x Soarin

Shining Armor x Cadence

Sombra x Luna

Sombra x Queen Crysalis

Sombra x Celestia (is a canon pairing in the comics)

Kingdom Hearts:

Sora x Kairi

Axel/Lea x Tifa (Started out as a joke, but I actually think it might work. Plus it'd tick off Cloud to no end. xd.png )

Roxas x Xion

Riku x Xion

Vanitas x Namine

Roxas x Namine

Tifa x Cloud

Zack x Aerith (Thank you BBS for finally including him)

Terra x Aqua

Final Fantasy VII:

Cloud x Tifa

Zack x Aerith

Yuffie x Vincent

Genesis x Yuffie (been playing around with the idea and I kinda like it)

Sephiroth x Aerith

Denzel x Marlene

*looks in and whispers* jeanmarco, eruri, levihan, johnlock, drarry, merthur, newmann, probably thousands more but it's not like i remember them all

A shipping thread yesss

Draco & Luna ~ Drarry ~ Destiel ~ Aang & Katara ~ Sokka & Toph :3

Very few (I might forget one or two) but I have a hard time already to follow those happy.gif

Does anyone else do Specialshipping? Like the one from Pokemon Magna? IMO, one of the more believable pairs Pokemon has produced.

Right now, with shipping people (eheheh), I am currently sailing on the Narumitsu ship from the Phoenix Wright video game series.

(I also kinda go sailing on the Klapollo side sometimes.)

And yeah, that's kinda it right now. If you're not fond with these type of pairings, I understand. To each his own, yes?

yeeeeeeesssssss

Final Fantasy VII:

Cloud x Tifa

Zack x Aerith

Yuffie x Vincent

Genesis x Yuffie (been playing around with the idea and I kinda like it)

Sephiroth x Aerith

Denzel x Marlene

Not too big on Yuffie and Vince since he rolls his eyes most times, LOL! But I think if she'd manage to relax the old guy they'd work out. xP I do approve of genesis and Yuffie, though!

I ship Twilight and Flash Sentry though that would never work.

I am a firm NinexRose shipper. Like, if Dr. Who was only a show about Nine and Rose wandering the universe, I would be happy for eternity. Nine is so sad and hurt... but when he's with Rose he forgets all of that. He forgets that he is the last of his species and that she's a human and he just loves her. He loses him worries in that love. And I love it.

Also, Johnlock. Because Johnlock. I have high hopes for series 4...

remember how i said i wanted ava x maggie in ava's demon well maggie was confirmed to be hetero

which means ava x odin is the most likely pairing for ava currently

[starts screaming and doesnt stop]

Edited by Switch

Ooohhh, time to jump on the SU train, guys

I actually ship Pearl and Garnet because FTW

Stevonnie, like bruh

RUBY AND SAPPHIRE, YAY TO HAPPY LESBIAN SPACE ROCKS LIKE FTW

WOOOOHH

Also, I totes ship Obsidian and Sodalite. Obsi is my gemsona, and Sodalite is Mage's gemsona xd.png shhhhhh, don't tell her

-pokes in- i heard su shipping train i am HERE

Ruby and Sapphire obvs, but I am also a staunch supporter of polygems |D (though if we're talking pair dynamics, I am actually a bit more invested in Pearlmethyst, they just have a bit more of an interesting dynamic than you'd see with Pearlnet or ... ... does Garnet/Amethyst have a ship name?)

I... must also confess I am... horrifyingly deep in Lapidot (Lapis Lazuli/Peridot). I don't know how it happened but it did.