lilysally

Alt Sweetling Breeding

I felt like test breeding my checker and got this 4th gen white from my alt sweetling X white checker. It is looking for a home. smile.gif Please name. Also, the other line I have successfully bred a white but it autoabandoned. So some lucky person will pick it up in the AP.

I took this beauty--I had started building a line like it a while ago, but abandoned due to being unable to get enough mates. Thank you!

Sorry if I am asking in the wrong place.... But I never even knew there WERE alt sweetlings! How did you guys get them? Is it random breeding like the other alts out there?

Sorry if I am asking in the wrong place.... But I never even knew there WERE alt sweetlings! How did you guys get them? Is it random breeding like the other alts out there?

When the sweetlings were released, a glitch made everyone in the first hour or so lose the eggs they caught. To make up for this, TJ marked the scrolls of those who lost their eggs to receive the black colored sweetlings. Only those scrolls can have the black ones.

I have a sibling to http://dragcave.net/lineage/CaKYI this(hidden)-3G with golds, and if there's anyone who can breed un unrelated bloodswap please PM biggrin.gif

Should be unrelated to him and her.

I've posted this in the trading section but seems that no one has an unrelated pair sad.gif

I have a sibling to http://dragcave.net/lineage/CaKYI this(hidden)-3G with golds, and if there's anyone who can breed un unrelated bloodswap please PM biggrin.gif

Should be unrelated to him and her.

I've posted this in the trading section but seems that no one has an unrelated pair sad.gif

I think I made one for you--check your PM!

i am hunting for 2nd gen eggs from alt sweetling x any xeno PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP smile.gif

ETA: forgot to add i can breed lots of things for trade so just let me know what you are after. (including a cb alt sweetling that i can breed with whatever you choose)

By any chance, is there anyone that can breed a line just like this? If so, please PM me. I am highly interested in a blood swap.

(I can breed a sib of that linked snow angel, just needed to show the lineage.)

By any chance, is there anyone that can breed a line just like this? If so, please PM me. I am highly interested in a blood swap.

(I can breed a sib of that linked snow angel, just needed to show the lineage.)

Sorry, my angels have solid gold wings sad.gif

i feel bad now Siliskor

i could have given you a 2nd gen from my boy, but i traded it away because i didnt think anyone would want it.

hit me up next year and i will happily breed him for you at christmas time.

I honestly am not expecting to find a matching swap, simply due to how long a wait it is to advance the line. If anything, I'd almost rather try finding a mate for this girl who's been sitting on my scroll for some time. (Find said mate during V-day breeding, breed a 3rd gen snow angel from that pair, breed the 4th gen alt sweetling the following V-day & call the line finished!)

Sometimes I think I pick the hardest things to work with...

So, Valentine breeding is just around the corner (already!). Was wondering what lines, new & old, we've come up with this time, & to see if anyone is in need of last-minute mates.

I have a lot of checkers from last year with a mix of regular & alts: pink, black, red dorsal, nhiostrife, ice, balloon, albino, waterhorse, falconiform.

I have perfect checkers from: black, gold, red dorsal, royal crimson. Hopefully, barring a refusal, my gold line will hit 5th gen this year & be considered complete (unless I come across the highly unlikely event of an unrelated blood swap!).

That Christmas line I linked to in my last post will be getting a matching mate this year after all. cool.gif I also will be making the sweetling variation of this. I wanted to try something out so I bred a carmine line. That will reach 4th gen once I breed the sweetling variant & make the mate for it, I'm really liking it.

My boys have been spoken for with the upcoming breeding season, but I can help out with last-minute mates if needed.

I wasn't fortunate enough to get an Alt Sweetling, but I was messing around with Heartstealing lineage building and made this on a lark. It seemed so pretty I had to share, just in case it's to anyone else's taste. smile.gif

user posted image

I think that there will be some 2gs from xenos upcoming valentines-they seem to be very popular! I didn't decide what to breed my dragon withyet. And since they're black-ish they go well with pretty any color, in my opinion, so my goal is to get as diverse breed parings as possible smile.gif

And my sweetling is being a pain..breeding a silver xd.png I wanted to breed it myself so there would perhaps be newer CB sweets in the lineage(lower chance of being related!). But the couple is stubborn mad.gif I never thought my sweetling would be so reluctant of giving me a flamingo-no interest for 4 weeks ):

And the heartstealings!! As I said above, they go well with almost every dragon, but crossing the same holidays is pretty frustrating especially if I have only one sweetling. I'll have to pass that lineage, but it is really stunning!

I wasn't fortunate enough to get an Alt Sweetling, but I was messing around with Heartstealing lineage building and made this on a lark. It seemed so pretty I had to share, just in case it's to anyone else's taste. smile.gif

Gorgeous! Sadly I have regular Sweetlings so this will never happen for me sad.gif

I actually have mates for everything except a Crimson checker and a Red Fin Checker. I assume the Red Fin will be harder because I have yet to see anyone else with that line. If anyone here has an Unrelated pair they could swap me with, please let me know! <3

Also, and unrelated Crimson would be great.

As for the pair(s) I am most excited about... I can't wait to continue my Marrow x Sweetling line. I have a 3G Marrow and I can breed an unrelated Sweetling this VDay. So by next year's VDay, I should have a wonderful 5G and I can call that line a success!

And then I have this interesting pair. Don't plan on taking it any further than 3G, but I like it. smile.gif

I actually have mates for everything except a Crimson checker and a Red Fin Checker. I assume the Red Fin will be harder because I have yet to see anyone else with that line. If anyone here has an Unrelated pair they could swap me with, please let me know! <3

Also, and unrelated Crimson would be great.

As for the pair(s) I am most excited about... I can't wait to continue my Marrow x Sweetling line. I have a 3G Marrow and I can breed an unrelated Sweetling this VDay. So by next year's VDay, I should have a wonderful 5G and I can call that line a success!

And then I have this interesting pair. Don't plan on taking it any further than 3G, but I like it. smile.gif

I sent you a PM re: crimson x alt.

I rather like your soon-to-be 3rd gen mistletoe line. (Envy it actually!) smile.gif

I sent you a PM re: crimson x alt.

I rather like your soon-to-be 3rd gen mistletoe line. (Envy it actually!)  smile.gif

Thanks! <3

Now for that impossible Red Fin swap. XP

Can anyone breed me a 2nd gen (any)xeno from alt sweetling so that i can make her an alt sweet mate on valentines ?

happy to breed my guy with anything in exchange!

this is what i am going for but need your help!

user posted image or user posted image or user posted image

or user posted image or user posted image

which do you like best anyway?

Edited by nepenthe.catharsis

I can try for you when I get out of work later.

that would be really awesome !! what can i breed for you?

Edited by nepenthe.catharsis

that would be really awesome !! what can i breed for you?

A carmine would be great. Knave will be off cooldown in a couple hours.