lilysally

Alt Sweetling Breeding

Okay, let's try again, and hopefully I will be able to stay online long enough to check for trade offers!

Swaps wanted for these 2 alt sweet checkers:

Black stripe 3rd gen

Black 3rd gen

Any other alt sweet checker will do; would really like one with pinks!

Edited by Sarcastra

Hi!

My husband and me are doing a Sweetling breeding project (kinda romantic wink.gif). It's Sweetling x Silver checkers where the color of Sweetlings changes for each generation.

For Valentine's Day this year, we exchanged 2nd gens. Myself, I have cb regular Sweetlings, so I got 2nd gens like so, while my husband, who has cb Alt Sweetlings, got 2nd gens like this.

3rd gens will look like this and this, respectively.

Luckily, I was able to trade for the latter 3rd gen, but sadly, I have not been able to trade for a single Silver mate for my three 2nd gen Sweetlings so far. This is why I'm posting here.

If anybody would be willing to trade me a 2nd gen Silver baby unrelated to him, him, him and her, I would be eternally grateful. Pm me please, and hopefully we'll be able to work something out. Unfortunately, I cannot offer a bloodswap, because my husband's only cb adult Black Sweetling refused his only cb Silver. However, he's willing to breed his Sweetling to anything else including Bright Pink, but not cb Gold (he does not have one), in addition to whatever I may offer myself.

Thank you for reading. smile.gif

Mamamaus

ETA:

Thank you, kind people! Within less than a day I've been able to trade for all the eggs I need. This is amazing. blink.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Mamamaus

Have:

user posted image3rd gen Flamingo

-Alt Sweetling x Flamingo foundation; pink Sweetling in 2nd gen

-Influenced female

-Please offer here or PM me

Seeking:

-3rd gen bloodswap (doesn't necessarily need a Sweetling in 2nd gen)

-3rd gen Black Stripe from Alt Sweetling foundation unrelated to rHGJh

-3rd gen Lumina from Alt Sweetling foundation unrelated to GZ1eZ

-3rd gen Red Dorsal from Alt Sweetling foundation unrelated to nLpKz and tKNBJ

-3rd gen Sunstone from Alt Sweetling foundation unrelated to ty9sr (doesn't necessarily need a Sweetling in 2nd gen)

-Open to other lineages from an Alt Sweetling foundation

-Open to other offers / wishlist on profile

Found a bloodswap. Thanks!

Edited by bloodonmyfangs

It's been a while since I last tried to find a mate for this beauty, so I was hoping people might be able to help. I need a red nebula from red nebula and alt sweetling, to be a mate for him. I am willing to work out trading options to get a hold of her.

It's been a while since I last tried to find a mate for this beauty, so I was hoping people might be able to help. I need a red nebula from red nebula and alt sweetling, to be a mate for him. I am willing to work out trading options to get a hold of her.

link sent to you. smile.gif

egg was accepted.

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I've got a gold x alt checker I'd love to find a bloodswap for... Code's kinda cute... Must not be related to her or her. Offer on the link, or PM me if you've got the raw materials on hand...

Make an offer on my gold x alt sweet checker Gifting away.

I've also got a freebie, 4th gen purple dorsal from red dorsal x alt sweet checker, with the sweetlings alternating color from black to pink to black per generation. Please no bad actions, don't take it if you don't plan to keep it!

Free to a good home! You're welcome, Husker! Enjoy!

Edited by Siliskor

I've also got a freebie, 4th gen purple dorsal from red dorsal x alt sweet checker, with the sweetlings alternating color from black to pink to black per generation. Please no bad actions, don't take it if you don't plan to keep it!

Free to a good home!

Thank you!!

I have alt sweetlings as well.

I need some big time help. I am working on an Alt Sweetling x Marrow Checker. I am looking for some people that would possibly be interested in trading at halloween.

Also looking to build him an ember mate.

Also working on Alt x Black and Alt x Alt nebula

My only Marrow is male... Sorry.

I could do this though... http://dragcave.net/lineage/9NNZT

or this now http://dragcave.net/lineage/3VwTS

Edit:

just discovered I have this http://dragcave.net/lineage/7m88L

Should I start another Project now?

Edited by lilysally

This thread fell asleep for Halloween, let's wake it up a bit!

I managed to breed a 2G gold and I am looking for a swap.

PM me first to make sure your offer isn't already related to my scroll!

Other alt sweetling owners, I'm looking for a white egg not related to this dragon or this dragon. And I'm willing to breed mine to help out with your common needs. smile.gif Oh, thanks, Husker!

White from alt sweetling X white checker free to whomever wants it. Gone.

Edited by ytak

I currently have 3 3rd gen checker alt-lineage hatchlings that I'd like to swap for similar lines or 2nd gens to build mates further down the line. Have a look and send me a PM if you like what you see!

1. Pink checker with old pink grandmothers. This one will probably be near to impossible to match sad.gif

2. Black checker no alt blacks in the line.

3. Gold checker with a name code! Will name mom as soon as I think of a good name for her!

I'd really like a metal swap on the gold; the others can be different common checkers or 2nd gens. I don't like albinos or dorsals, so I obviously won't be accepting any of those! laugh.gif

I currently have 3 3rd gen checker alt-lineage hatchlings that I'd like to swap for similar lines or 2nd gens to build mates further down the line. Have a look and send me a PM if you like what you see!

1. Pink checker with old pink grandmothers. This one will probably be near to impossible to match sad.gif

2. Black checker no alt blacks in the line.

3. Gold checker with a name code! Will name mom as soon as I think of a good name for her!

I'd really like a metal swap on the gold; the others can be different common checkers or 2nd gens. I don't like albinos or dorsals, so I obviously won't be accepting any of those! laugh.gif

I could do the Black or the Gold, not the Pink though.

But at the moment I'm locked and probably will be for some time with my (left late) Mint mates collecting for Wrapping Wings...

I can do a pink line, but it doesn't have all black alts in the line: 4th gen & 3rd gen. (I did the best I could with what I had!) We've already exchanged gold & black, so my currently available 3rd gen gold x alts won't be of use to you, I'm afraid.

Your 4th gen pink's mother is a sibling to the one I have right now laugh.gif

Lilysally: If you want the black right now, no problem, you can make a black when you can. Tho to be sure, what are your alts? I might already have their kids on my scroll. xd.png

anyone willing to breed a mate for this dragon when Christmas breeding comes around?:

Snow Angel from Alt Sweetling

I would prefer the same type of wings but it isn't necessary. Please send a PM if you are willing to breed one for me. laugh.gif

I can breed something in return.

Edited by mandrakekeeper

I was wondering if it's possible to get a silver from alt sweetling? and what can I trade for it?

I have one sweetling found in the AP last year - http://dragcave.net/lineage/QAdhx - and would love to have a mate from an alt so they'd match for a 3rd gen this year smile.gif

I was wondering if it's possible to get a silver from alt sweetling?  and what can I trade for it?

I have one sweetling found in the AP last year - http://dragcave.net/lineage/QAdhx -  and would love to have a mate from an alt so they'd match for a 3rd gen this year smile.gif

It is possible. I've been working on this lineage since my first Valentines Day.wub.gif But I am a bit worried about finding a mate this year. As for what they're worth, it really depends on the user. If someone really has a thing for Alt Sweetlings I think something like a 4th gen Prize or a CB Copper would be fair.

It is possible. I've been working on this lineage since my first Valentines Day.wub.gif But I am a bit worried about finding a mate this year. As for what they're worth, it really depends on the user. If someone really has a thing for Alt Sweetlings I think something like a 4th gen Prize or a CB Copper would be fair.

That's really pretty! And exactly what I would like to do. Ot will take more years, though, as all I can do right now is a 3rd gen smile.gif

Thanks to a most generous person, I now have my mate and will be able to breed (barring mis-gender wink.gif ) a pretty pink sweetling at Valentine's Day biggrin.gif

2G silver from alt sweetling

Hoping for a swap or a nice alt sweetling checker. PM for lines I am interested in!

That was fast! Thank you for the swap! biggrin.gif

Edited by Sarcastra