Psycho Cat

Fakemon 1x1: animal and PC

(JEOAJDHEORHEIFHEIJR I didn't see your post! Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!)

Honti darted to the side in an instinctive attempt to dodge, but the Swift hit him right in the chest area and sent him skidding backward. The Spherais squawked and flapped its wings hard, releasing an Air Cutter at the guardian. Honti clenched his jaw again and slapped the ground with his tail, lowering his head and letting his eyes glow.

As the Air Cutter hit, the Guardian let out one final roar before falling to the ground. He stared at the three before him. He could keep going, but by this point it was obviously pointless. Meanwhile, the real Nagaikinn was shouting happy phrases at Honti and his... pet? Whatever it was, he was congratulating it, too. For a moment he felt bad for laying by the tree for nearly half the fight, but when he tried to get up a fresh wave of pain rippled through him and he remembered why he had been sitting there. "Ow," Nagaikinn groaned. "Owww. Honti, this sucks. Not that you could help, but I need to announce how much this sucks," he said in a dismayed tone. He turned to the fallen Guardian, thinking it might have some ancient remedy to heal him or something, but it had already slithered back into the shadows. He shrugged. He probably wouldn't help the people who beat him up either. However, his wing would love something right now, for sure.

He glanced at Nagaikinn and frowned. The Sphere Eater landed on Honti's head once more and fluffed a bit, resting its head on its shoulder and dozing off. Honti paid no mind to it and focused on Nagaikinn.

"Your wing hurts again." He said. "Is it just a soreness or does it feel like you broke it more?"

Honti needed to know. The tip of his tail was twitching and he looked legitimately worried.

"It doesn't matter," he mumbled, "I'm fine. Besides, that's not important. Look!" Nagaikinn gazed up at the gaping mouth of the ruins. It was pretty awe inspiring. It seemed to glisten in the moonlight. He imagined Lunathrokon somewhere at the center. Wouldn't be amazing if they actually found her? The odds were against them, but he was feeling pretty confident after the defeat of that monstrous Guardian. It was amazing, really. He thought back to the start. Two snakes, once at each others' throats, now having beaten a massive Nagaikinn and readying to meet the moon goddess. How had they come so far? It even startled him a little, to think on the concept. Nagaikinn had never really even been that social. He had as a Nagityke, but of course at that time he was part of a hive mind so it didn't really count. He had always just been the one Pokemon you left alone. His fangs, of course, weren't an invitation to come on over, but even he got lonely sometimes. "Come on then guys," he said, beckoning in the pair.

Honti nodded. He moved over to the edge of the structure and gently pushed the Spherais off his head, softly saying...

"It's not that I don't trust you, it's that you're safer out here."

The bird-like creature awoke and landed on its feet, cawing sadly. But it stayed put. Honti smiled and slithered toward Nagaikinn, his posture showing he was ready to go.

"Let's hope I fit inside this time." He joked.