Psycho Cat

Fakemon 1x1: animal and PC

Nagaikinn disliked being called caring. He was the Night Glider, after all! But he made no verbal indication of this. "Hunter?" he asked instead. "Who was that? I feel like I've heard that name before. Shizles, where have I heard that name? Maybe just from the grapevine. Anywho, go on." He had heard that name. Maybe some random traveler had said it. Or maybe it was some random gossip. If it were actually of importance, he would have a better memory.

"She was pretty well known." Honti replied. "A Sylveon. She looked cute and fluffy and acted cold, but she was respected by many. No one ever dared to cross her path if she was in a bad mood. If you heard of her, you must know of Cinder, the midget Umbreon who went on to become a great warrior." He frowned.

"I've never met either, but I've heard so many tales about them from the passing Starly that I know they existed. Hunter and Cinder eventually parted ways, but they became even more well known than before."

He took a breath. "I don't remember much more about them, but you should look into the two. It's really interesting."

(If you were wondering, Hunter and Cinder DID exist in the world of this RP, but they're both dead by now. tongue.gif)

((Ohhhhh yeah! For the love of butts I was having such a hard time remembering where I had heard the name Hunter.))

"Oh, I never heard of them, just their names. Mostly just Hunter, too. Oh well, not a lot of new comes through here, so I'm not surprised." Nagaikinn replied. As he looked up he stopped and realized where they were. "Oh Lunathrokon, I completely lost track of where we were! We're already here!" He said in a startled tone. "This is the Forest Chateau. It's where Noir lives. And to think we never even got to hunt!" He huffed. With an annoyed flick of his tail, Nagaikinn slithered up to the massive wooden door.

Honti laughed softly. He slithered up behind Nagaikinn and looked the building over. He made a mental note of where exactly this place was and what it looked like. A green shape flew overhead and he watched it. It was holding a shiny sphere with its tail.

I guess the Spherling family does live around here. he thought.

Nagaikinn knocked on the door as light as he could, but it still flew open at the speed of light. He jumped back and cringed before getting up and brushing himself off like it hadn't happened. He poked his head in and called out. "Noir? It's me, Nagaikinn. I kinda sorta maybe need your help." "Ava'yorn Nagaikinn! Coi tepohaic coanwor vi drong tairais. Svabol tiric dout turalisj vyklade unthrumagok rigluin letoclo mrith?" A voice replied. "I, uh, don't even know what that language is, but... hello?" He said confusedly."

Honti tried to decipher the words to no avail.

"Can Noir speak a ton of different languages?" Honti asked, looking down at Nagaikinn.

"That was one I don't know."

(What language WAS that? xd.png)

((This pile of awesome!))

"He's a little, uh, yeah. Unexplainable in a nutshell. He's okay when you get to know him though." Nagaikinn made his way a little deeper into the manor. Soon enough said Espriteau made his appearance. "Hello there Nagaikinn! Long time no see!" Noir called out. "Oh, there you are. I, uh, wasn't hoping you weren't here or anything." He mumbled. "Anyways," he continued in a louder voice. "I need help with my wing." He presented his mangled wing to the Ghost-type, who nodded. "Yes, I think I can help you with that. Come now, you're not getting any younger out here!"

Honti laughed softly. "So, you're Noir?" He asked. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Honti." He said with a polite bow, his antenna glowing purple. He was about to talk about something randomish, but he remembered the task at hand and shut his mouth. "Uh... yeah." He added quietly. "We had a run in with a Nerain and... You see what happened." He nodded to Nagaikinn.

"Nerain? Oh my, what ugly creatures." Noir said in disgust. "You, on the other hand, are much more a gentleman." He smiled and beckoned both into a tiny grey room with a smell desk in the corner. "Okay then, so now what?" Nagaikinn asked. "First you'll have to get on the floor!" Nagaikinn wiggled in discomfort as his skin met the cold ground. "I hope this is worth it he grumbled. Noir tensed and started to concentrate. A faint pink aura surrounded him. He got closer to Nagaikinn and began to tranfer the energy to his left wing. "Just hold still then. I'll be done in a minute."

Honti frowned. "You're both Ghost Types, ya know..." He muttered. He shook himself and watched the pink aura, uncomfortably squashed against the wall. "Is there a way to make the room bigger?" He asked stupidly. He realized what he just said were the words of an idiot, so he shut up once more and let his mind wander.

"Oh I suppose I could, but I haven't done that in many years." Noir replied. After about three minutes he stopped and backed away from Nagaikinn. "There, that's all I can do. The rest will have to be natural." He said promptly. Nagaikinn weakly shifted his wing. "It still hurts, but I guess it feels better." He reluctantly admitted. "I guess it's time to go then." He started off for the small wooden door that led into the lobby. "Weetryo!" Noir called after him. "Uh, yeah, whatever that means, you too. Maybe?" He replied confusedly.

Honti stretched and then darted out as quickly as he could. A small bit of light flashed into his eyes and he looked above him. Sitting in a branch above Honti was a Spherais. It had its long, prehensile tail curled around the branch and it was staring down at Honti. Honti stared back at it, looking to see if the tales of them having feet were true. They were. He spotted shiny black talons gripping the branch tightly.

"You said you wanted to hunt?" Honti said to Nagaikinn, gesturing to the Spherais which let out a caw of disapproval.

"Well, that would be nice, but you know." He waved his broken wing. "Maybe that can be for you. I'll look for some more grounded prey." He browsed the area. Not a lot was around. Of course, a sea monster and soul eater probably weren't magnets of popularity.

Honti wriggled. He slammed into the tree and knocked the Spherais from its branch. Quickly he shot into the air with Dragon Rush and grabbed it before it could fly away. He fell to the ground and landed neatly. The Spherais was struggling wildly and attempting to fly away, but Honti held it in a tight grip. Even when it tried to bite him, he didn't let go. It was screeching like an idiot and kept struggling. Honti held it until it ran out of energy to escape and then dropped it.

"There ya go."

"Uh, thanks, but I can't use that," he said. "Remember? I use life energy. That looks like a long green potato. You can have it." Nagaikinn turned to the sprawling forest. "Wait, I just realized something. What am I going to do after this!" He said frantically. "You'l go back to the beach and I'll be bored again! I don't want to die alone and bored!" He flopped and the ground and pouted. He had never known company before Honti, except maybe Noir. Now he wanted someone to be with more than ever!

Honti poked the fluffy thing.

"I quit my post, then." He said, pushing the Spherais away. "The humans will survive without me. I've always wanted adventure and humans took that away from me." The fluffy bird-like creature started to hiss at Honti as it finally awoke. He gave it a glare and it shut up, sitting on its feet to watch curiously. Honti found a strangely round rock on the ground and tossed it to the Spherais. It snatched up the rock and swallowed it quickly. "I guess you're not so bad, after all." Honti huffed at the Spherais. It blinked and opened its mouth, then shut it and watched.

"I'd be happy to keep you company." Honti said, stretching.

Nagaikinn looked up. "Really!? I mean, uh, yeah, I knew you would say that. And stuff..." He could hardly stifle his glee. "We should go back home then, and probably make that hole bigger, too. If you want to live there, anyways." He looked down at the Spherais. "As for you, you're just lucky you got attacked, or I would be all over you by now."

The Sphere Eater Pokémon cawed at Nagaikinn as if it didn't give a crap. Honti let out a wheezy breath of laughter. He then looked at Nagaikinn. "I prefer open spaces or curling around something." He said, shrugging.

"The branches of that tree are surprisingly comfortable."

(I have a feeling that little Sphere Eater here is gonna stick around in the background(as in just following them, no interaction) for a while. He seems curious of Honti and Nagaikinn.

Is that okay?)

((Yes. On an unrelated note, I don't know about DragonGirl. She just sorta left, and I have no idea how she's going to catch up. What do you think?))

"Well, I won't deny you your rights if that's what you really want." Nagaikinn said. "We'd better get going back then.

((By the way, sorry for the short post. I'm tired and my RP abilities are withering...))

(I don't know.)

Honti nodded. "Let's go back now." He said, heading in the correct direction of the dead oak. He heard a faint rustle and looked back to see the Spherais following him. He huffed and continued onward.

He wasn't enthusiastic about the Spherais following them, but Nagaikinn tolerated it. It wasn't doing too much harm in just being there, anyways. Maybe from lack of energy he stayed quite a good portion of the time, though he was still quite happy. He briefly wondered about the Naiad they had left behind. He'd never even gotten its name. "Hey Honti, remember that Naiad? That's kinda the thing that started this. I wonder how it's doing." Nagaikinn didn't exactly miss the Water-type, but he was curious. It had just sorta gone into the sea and disappeared. Of course, the duo didn't look like a welcoming committee, but some acknowledgement would have been nice.

"If the Nerain came back, she's probably handling it." Honti said. "One of the humans told me about her. Her name's Naea." He shrugged.

He heard the Sphere Eater make a sound and ignored it.

"I was thinking for a while when Noir was healing you." He said, keeping his fins to his sides. "You're nocturnal and I'm diurnal. How are we gonna make that work?"

((I'm sorry, this is a 1x2. Actually, it's kind of a 1x1, now, but irregardless. It's private :P))

((EDIT: Oh wait hey, oops, forgot to reply.))

"Oh yeah," that was a good question. Nagaikinn had to stop and think for a second. He shoveled some dirt with his forked tail and starred hard at the ground. "Um, well, let's see. Oh wow, I really can't think of an answer to that." He paced in a circle for a moment. "I dunno," He concluded after a minute. "But there are two people who do. You know, Lunathrokon and Rafuseos? They're pretty smart, being Legendaries and all. I don't know about you, but an epic sounds pretty awesome to me." Nagaikinn had never met either in person, but there were reported sightings. He was sure they were real.

Edited by Psycho Cat

Honti narrowed his eyes and his antenna glowed in thought.

"I don't need to eat often, so that's not a problem." He said with a nod to himself. He looked at Nagaikinn. "And my eyesight works well in murky water, so that's not an issue, either."