Psycho Cat

Fakemon 1x1: animal and PC

"News flash, that is my food!" Nagaikinn growled. "The only difference is that I don't kill my food. Usually. Which really makes me better than all of you! Does that fish look dead? It does. Does that Naiad look dead? It does not. Now if you'd just let that soak in you'll realize I'm right, like I always am." He puffed up his chest and spread his wings out to gloat about his power. He wasn't about to lose in an argument where his opponent was arguing against himself. After all, he did know the importance of food. Not specifically, more or less a sustenance of sorts, but Nagaikinn's point was that like everything else he had to eat, which this ignorant Constiller had just pointed out! How was he the bad guy in this situation?

Honti was keeping his cool. "Things die. There's nothing to it. Except when you just leave the dead thing to rot." He slithered over to the fish and saw that it was still alive, but close to death. He gently picked it up and placed it in the water. The fish stopped twitching and started swimming away as fast as it could with a little help from Honti. He went back to Nagaikinn and gave the thing a funny look. He towered over the other Fakemon, so he had to lower his head to look Nagaikinn in the eyes.

This was taken quite offensively to Nagaikinn. "Leave the dead thing to rot! Who caught that fish!" He glared up at the pest. "If you have a problem, good luck. You don't scare me in the slightest and I'd fight you any day." He started beating his wings and soon he was the one looking down. All twelve frills were bristling out in fury and his face was in a snarl. "As far as I can see I've done nothing wrong today, but I'm sure my claws could change that in a heartbeat. Back off or fight, and don't worry, I don't care which. But I won't lose to you. Not now, not ever." He let out a rage-filled roar, scaring off whatever humans had lingered.

"Do note that every time I enter the water, I become faster." Honti pointed out. "We have an equal chance against each other." He was completely unintimidated by the frills. "And how many times have I entered the water today?" He gave the Nagaikinn some time to think.

(What typing does Nagaikinn have? You two should know by now that Honti is a Dragon/Water type xd.png)

((He's Dark/Flying, but when I get him into PF I plan on giving him an Ability that removes his Flying-type when his HP is below half. Since this is just a normal Fakemon RP a gave him a real Ability though.))

"Does it matter?" Nagaikinn said annoyedly. "You have fins, so of course you swim faster. But take into account this: do I look like I swim!?" He shot a Dark Pulse into the water, narrowly missing. The aftermath caused a circular wave to erupt in all directions. He grumbled something to himself about bad aim and then readied once more, this time trying harder and directed his Dark Pulse straight at the Constriler.

Honti whipped his head back and fired his Ice Beam right back at the Dark Pulse, concentrating hard to overcome it. His antenna glowed red with fury and his eyes narrowed.

"Check yourself..." He hissed, "...before you wreck yourself!" He screeched, putting on a burst of energy.

Even though he was walling off the attack best he could, Nagaikinn could feel he was losing. So instead of keeping on until his inevitable freezing, he quickly ducked down and slammed into the Constriler with Aerial Ace. Not hoping for a counter attack, he quickly dashed into the sky again. If he could keep this up for just a little longer, he'd probably find an opening for an attack. If that moment came he knew he would have to go all out before his foe recovered enough to launch another Ice-Beam.

Honti saw this coming and launched himself into the air with a Dragon Rush, gaining tons of speed from being in the water so much. As he neared Nagaikinn, he shouted, "Who's grounded now?!" and attempted a powerful slam into the Dark-Flying type.

He had the breath forced out of him as the Constriler rammed powerfully straight into Nagaikinn. For a second the two were left at the mercy of gravity. Then he grabbed the opponent with his tail and flipped them so when they landed the sea serpent was on the bottom. "You.. tell.. me..." he huffed in an exhausted but triumphant tone. The battle had been so draining that stalking the Naiad earlier seemed for nothing. No, not nothing. He was on top of his new rival, and that was something. But he just as soon he found himself collapsed on the sand. All it took was the Dragon Rush to knock him down, telling Nagaikinn this Pokemon was probably stronger. So he did what his species always did when they were tired and beaten: he lay down, twitching and pretending to be dying, while he waited for his victim to come to him.

Honti wriggled free of the Nagaikinn. He shook himself and went back into the water to heal, completely ignoring the facade. He didn't eat those Fakemon, anyway. His antenna poked out of the water, glowing green in warning to anything remaining on the beach. His head dramatically raised out of the water. He felt his speed boosted once again.

"Hey, I'm dying over here!" Nagaikinn said angrily, flailing around wildly like a wounded Magikarp, but to no avail. So he gave up and left to plot. He was going to get revenge somehow, and even though it was what he did best, brute force would obviously get him nowhere. He slithered back into the trees, finding his hiding spot from earlier. "I will rip the Constriler's head off if I need to!" He growled to himself. He started browsing the beach again, but everything had left. "Stupid glowy thing..." he mumbled. He looked out to the left this time, where the shore was rockier. And there he found his means of revenge: bait. For on one flat rock sat a tiny, innocent, young-looking Dragler. "That works," he laughed. He lunged at the helpless Pokemon and before long he was dangling it by its tail. "Hey Constriler!" He shouted over. "What d'ya think of this!" He grinned as it let out a little yelp.

Honti snarled. His antenna flashed extremely brightly, blinding anything nearby that could see. He darted out of the water, gently grabbed the Dragler, and then quickly got back into the water, feeling his speed boost another level. He peered out of the water, carefully holding the little Dragler in his safety.

As soon as the Dragler was no longer in contact with his skin Nagaikinn seized his chance. A hauled himself off the rock and and leaped after the Constriler. His wings carried him the last few feet as he landed with a splash into the water and his teeth met the scales of the other Pokemon. He bit down hard until he had the energy to lift the massive Pokemon plus his own not so petite size out of the water. It was only a hover, since it was hard enough lifting this mass at all, but far enough out to slow him down. After about twenty seconds of this Nagaikinn felt himself sinking and gravity getting the best of him. So he dropped the Constriller and flew as fast as he could back to shore. That was his tactic: Hit and run, and then, just to be safe, run some more. He plopped down in a tall tree that creaked under his weight and stared down at the scene he'd left. Now they were even and he had no beef with this Pokemon any longer. But it was always safer to be in a tree than in the water with an angry serpent.

Honti was confused by what just happened, but he shrugged it off and let the little one whom he had saved go back where it belonged. His torso hadn't even left the water when Nagaikinn tried to lift him considering how HUGE the Constriler was. Honti's red eyes slowly changed to a purple color as his stats returned to normal. He went over to the sandy side of the beach, letting the humans know that it was hopefully okay to come back out. The Naiad may have been the main attraction, but Honti was assigned as guard and that's exactly what he did. Slowly, children started walking onto the beach again and a few climbed on his back for a joyride. He lowered his head and let as many kids on him that comfort would allow- which was a lot. He started to slither into and out of the water, his speed raising each time. Eventually he stopped at the shoreline and charged into the water, skimming across it like a skipping stone.

Naea watched in half-horror half-amusement as the two pokemon fought. It wasn't in her right to interfere anyways, so she dived into the reefs, said hello to a Vaporeon and chatted about some new water moves it had learnt, bumped into a Goldeen then dodged and ate some fish. Maybe the evil thingy was true. Maybe this was... she dropped the fish she was eating in disgust and swam out. Her trainer obviously saw her discomfot and yelled after her in a soft voice, but she paddled out to the border of the reef, rocks layered across in a semi circle, found one of the floating rocks and sat on it with a grunt.

Nagaikinn watched as slowly the beach was repopulated. "Well that happened," he said flatly. He cautiously crawled back down the tree until he was back on the ground. The Constriller was occupied, and the Naiad wasn't really a threat in the first place, so he climbed back to his now dry sunning rock, which was thankfully at the top of the beach and away from human bustle. What did humans see in the beach anyway? He had reason enough to hate it. But humans were pretty useless creatures. They couldn't dig, swim, or fly as swiftly as the slowest Pokemon, so maybe they simply saw themselves as fodder? Nagaikinn knew someone who could swallow eight humans in a minute. But then again, that was an Iklavoo, who didn't ever do that, he just could if he wanted to.

Honti made a sound similar to "Reckee!" and the children held on tight. He dived underwater and let the children take a look around. He surfaced, jumping many feet into the air and flying back to shore with Dragon Rush. The kids all cheered for him. He landed and they, one by one, slid off. All of their parents said praising words that Honti couldn't quite understand- English words. Honti understood Swedish, Japanese, and German. Not English. He bowed politely and his eyes glowed purple again as his stats returned to normal.

Naea rolled her eyes at the strange pokemon doing tricks for the younger ones. After all, all they did was throw fish and make the water yellow. With a grunt, she slid off her rock and dived into the water. A very young eevee was swimming above water, quite flawlessy, and the Naiad approached it curiously.

"Hello -- did you know that you might drown?"

She simply asked. The eevee pup stopped mid-swim and looked at her with a cocked head.

"My mummy was a Vapakorean and my daddy was a Glakien... so I have the swimming in my blood!"

Naea was about to point out it was Vaporeon and Glaceon, but the little eevee seemed too enthused. It was smiling as if it had just become a part of the Elite Four's team. Sighing, Naea let it go and swim, but watched it quite carefully.

"Mmhmm." Honti said wheezily, clearing his throat. He stretched awkwardly and heard his spine pop. Then he heard a squeal of terror. A tiny Flotter was floundering around in the water, having gotten mixed up in the short scuffle between Honti and Nagaikinn. Flotter was a fire-normal type. It couldn't swim. Honti entered and exited the water several times until he couldn't feel any more speed boosts. He then charged through the water like a torpedo, heading straight for the Naiad's rock.

((Just pointing out you're using Swift Swim wrong. It doesn't give boosts like Speed Boost, it doubles your speed. Say Honti had a base spd of 3, then Swift Swim wouldn't give him +1 every turn in the water until +6, it would temporarily make his spd 6.))

He watched listlessly as the Constriler went about once more. Carrying humans, swimming around, etc. It was quite boring for a while. Then Nagaikinn noticed something: a stranded Flotter. The "human ferry" had also noticed, and was charging to the rescue. "Crash, crash, crash," he chanted silently to himself. No creature could control that kind of kinetic force. Unfortunately, several tall, pointy rocks had taught him that painful lesson.

((Can we say that it activates slower for him? Please? The way it is now is how it's going to be in PF, so... Yeah.

Besides, he's a really old Constriler, so his Ability has to fail him eventually.))

Honti actually did crash: Right through the Naiad's rock. His thick skull helped dull the pain, but he did slow down. He grabbed the Flotter and slithered onto another rock that was poking out of the surface. When the ferry came by, Honti reared up and placed the poor little thing in the boat. "Get it dry and put it back where it belongs!" He shouted in Swedish. Honti not only could understand Swedish, but he could speak basic phrases of it, as well. One of the people on the boat nodded and held the Flotter tight. Then Honti lowered his head, rubbing his skull in pain. He'd learned not to crash through rocks again.

((I'm not sure what that means, but if you mean you're going to invent a new ability that has that effect then derp :P. Naga didn't get his new Ability so I'd prefer if Honti was just normal swift swim. When you said "water in general" I thought it meant he could just swim really good, even for a Water-type. But accumulating speed boosts like that does have tendencies, like snatching that Dragler without me even having a chance to respond.))

Nagaikinn watched as his rival humorously crashed into the rock, as predicted. The tiny Pokemon seemed to remain unharmed, though, and the Constriler put it on a boat. Wow, a lot of good humans would do. None of them had even seemed to have the eyesight to spot the Flotter in the first place. To each his own, though, he thought with a flick of his tail. He crawled back onto the beach, slithering down into the water with a sigh. Sunbathing was nice, but just being plain hot was not. There was hardly a breeze to ward off the blazing sun. "If I ever meet Rafuseos I'll have to give him a few reasons to remember what is and isn't an acceptable temperature..." he muttered under his breath, flexing his claws. He peeked out of the water. That Constriler was still out there. "Hey!" he shouted out. "I never got your name!" Best to get to know this guy if the time ever needed.

(I'm making it so it's normal Swift Swim that slowly takes effect. Okay?)

"Mitt namn är Honti." He replied. He cleared his throat and shook his head. "I mean, my name is Honti." He corrected himself. He stopped rubbing his head and slithered into the water. It took him a while, but he eventually started to swim faster. He soon reached the smaller Nagaikinn.

((Okay))

"All right then," Nagaikinn replied. "Well, I'm a Nagaikinn, so that's what I call myself." As proclaimed 'Honti' approached, he hardly noticed the size difference. Actually, he would take on Lunakon herself with a straight face if he had to. But he wouldn't fight now. That Ice Beam had been fired a little too close to his face for comfort, and he was getting hot and drowsy again anyways. "Guh, I'm so tired." he said with a twitch of his tail. "Coming here always makes me tired. I wish those humans would just go away and let me sleep in peace." Nagaikinn sighed and lay his head down near the water. How he was still awake was a miracle.