Psycho Cat

Fakemon 1x1: animal and PC

If you like to do 1x1s and have a ready Fakemon sketch or sprite, I'll be here. Just post your picture and we can begin. Using Project Fakemon creations is alright, but you should either ask the artist or be the artist. That does not make this a PF plot, however, so no Team Luna.

Edited by Psycho Cat

Oh, hello xd.png.

I have a few more if in need.

I have permission from all the artists, by the way c: I didn't draw any of these to clarify that.

x

ilovethisone

x

I'll stop now.

edit: if I'm allowed to join I'm alright with you joining, animals c;

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Guh, okay. I can't deny animal after the entire project, but that's it. 1x2. DG, those are all much better than my derps, but just one is preferable if that's OK smile.gif

I present to you, Nagaikinn, (the final stage) whose name may or may not change in PF.

Edited by Psycho Cat

Oh, that's fine c: I was just posting a few in case we needed NPCs.

But I have to go with Naiad who can move on land, but prefers water.

Where did I go? :P well, I'm back, with a moveset too! I think we can start when you guys post yours.

Moves:

Leech Life

Hypnosis

Dark Pulse

Aerial Ace

Ability:

Rough Skin

Edited by Psycho Cat

Honti's moves are:

Surf

Dragon Rush

Flash

Ice Beam

His ability:

Swift Swim

In Honti's case, it raises his speed not just in rain, but in water in general.

Oops.

Her name is Naea, by the way.

Moves

Water gun.

Ice shard.

Confuse Ray.

Hydro Pump (can only use a few times a day, tires her out very much)

Ability

Water Veil -- Prevents the Pokémon from getting a burn.

I'll simply call myself Nagaikinn, since the Fakemon hasn't officially been posted to PF. Now, who wants to post first?

I suppose I will c;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was hot.

Naea noticed this the moment she pushed her head from the water and then pulled it back in. The sun was beating down on the ocean surface and it was even getting humid if you swan near the top. She could see a whole new group of tourists getting ready to dive in her reef -- well, she thought of it as her reef. A lot of smaller water pokemon lived here, but she was the biggest and the pokemon who they most looked at -- a few teenagers would attempt to ride her, even, although she didn't appreciate this.

With a huff she realised they had already slid in the reef with their 'snorkling' gear on, or whatever these humans referred to it as. She ducked through the corals, hoping to hide even a little from the tourists, but eventually she was called by her trainer to be fed and the smaller children who weren't allowed in the water threw fish at her, not to her. She caught each one and huffed. Why did they keep her trapped like this? It wasn't fair. The reef was beautiful, sure, and a lot of open space, but she had seen it all. Swam in every inch. She knew the chance she got it, she'd escape and swim out into the vast ocean, but she knew the chance would never come.

Nagaikinn starred out jealously at the nearby beach. Humans and Pokemon and ever rocks were out there just bathing in the sun like it was nothing. He wasn't necessarily vampire-like, or at least in terms of weaknesses, but he really, really hated the day. Because honestly? How do you stalk a beach in clear daylight! You don't, that's how. And it was so unfair. Without some nearby living thing to drain his wings were just to tiny to lift his lumbering mass. "Stupid sun..." Nagaikinn muttered under his breath. So he sat there and festered in his rage. He'd maybe wait a few hours, and then try. His thick leathery skin made the hot sand look like a pillow case, but until it got dark he stuck out like a pine among aspens. But five minutes passed and soon he got very bored. A growl escaped his throat as he picked up a rock and chucked it at the water. Wait, that was an idea. "Yes, all I have to do is cover myself in black mud and I'll be set! I'm so awesome," he chuckled as he hugged the treeline, inching toward the water. Then, with one mighty heave he pushed himself up, flew a couple of feet, and then promptly tumbled into the water. It was less than elegant, but it worked. His yellow frills works as excellent rudders as he positioned himself at the floor and browsed. Nothing sizable at all. If he tried to drain anything here he'd probably just crush it and then it'd have no life force. No, he needed something big enough to survive. He swam up a little and swept his gaze across the hot beach. Sitting amongst the humans was a rather annoyed looking Naiad who was having fish thrown at it. That worked. Nagaikinn slithered into the shallows before springing up and crashing through whatever got in his way. Quite soon he was glaring down at his next victim.

Naea felt some sort of tingling in her bones, blinking, she looked around. It felt like some sort of leech life move, but not quite a leech life move. Nervously, she looked around, ignoring the fish which were bouncing off her fins and head, then swerved off, looking for the cause. Maybe it was the heat. Finally, she looked up and noticed a Nagaikinn. Bubbles came from her mouth which was an attempted yelp and she rose above water, spitting out things such as "How dare you!" or "I'm going to rip you to shreds" until she managed to spray a very shakey Water Gun. Clearly the leeching had taken some of her strength, because she was almost sinking back into the water.

The humans had noticed this and mothers had rushed their small children back to the sands... a few adults were coming over, trying to calm the Naiad, but she ignored them and slapped her tail against the water, making them retreat slightly from the small waves forming. This pokemon was bigger than her, probably an evolution, but water was her home.

The water sprayed his face, both delaying him and annoying him, but Nagaikinn reaimed fairly sturdy. He was was now energized and ready to go, and here this little creature was splashing. But so soon after an attack he probably wouldn't notice if harm came up and bit him on the nose. He was done now, no need to go further. Last time he went to far he couldn't sleep at all, and soon after he slept for a week. Literally. So he ignored the humans and lay in the warm sand. Now that he wasn't so starved he hated the sun a lot less, even appreciated the warmth. So lazily he got down and watched the Pokemon weakly flail in the water. He gave it about four hours at most until it would be at full strength, and it had the possibility to be a threat again before even that. An angry threat, no less, but he'd be high above the cloud line by that time. Still, he wouldn't be sticking around much longer anyways. Nagaikinn knew that the Naiad wouldn't be the only angry threat. Native marine creatures, humans, and probably more, considering most things hated his species as a whole. But for now, break time. Then flying time, and then his favorite time: Night time.

"You have fun in there," he called. "I'm ironically drowsy now, so I think I'll just stay here for awhile. So okay then," He started pointlessly poking a rock.

(Wait for me! xd.png)

Honti had seen the entire scene from his spot on the rocks. His tiny arms were folded to his sides as he watched the tourists scuffle about. One small child came up to him, but he gently pushed it back where it was supposed to be. After that he entered the water, sliding into it without a sound and watching the two other Fakemon face each other. If either were to pull a violent move, he would stop them with his Flash.

(( xd.png sorry ! ))

Naea chuckled softly when he retreated to the warm sands and told her to enjoy the water. Grinning, she swam around the shore, as if trying to reach him, until she suddenly skidded forward, helping project herself by making waves with her fins and approached him. She glared down at the little thing that had leeched some life from her and ignored all the humans trying to stop the fight.

"So, what exactly was that for?" she hissed, sending an ice shard his way but it purposefully landed in the rock he was poking. She glared, her brow almost making her eyes slits. No one leeched life from her -- simple as that. When a small toddler ran over to pat the pokemon, she edged away and let the mother gather the child before stepping closer to the one who had leeched from her.

"And I can go on land, in case you haven't noticed"

Edited by DragonGirl10188

The huge snake-like Fakemon slithered out of the water to watch. His pupils narrowed to slits as he saw the Ice Shard being used. With his hands pressed to his sides, he slithered over to the two, giving them a warning glare.

"Check yourself before you wreck yourself," he said with a tiny grin to the smaller Fakemon.

Naea whipped around, frowning. "He leech lifed me!" she exclaimed, pouting her lip slightly. Quickly she took in the pokemon's appearance. Both were bigger than her, both were probably effective against her. Well, crap. If both of them decided they wanted Naiad for dinner, she was screwed. Glancing at both, she considered sprinting to the water.

That's exactly what she did.

Soon enough the heat was off her back and she was diving into the reef, shooting around the corals and relaxing.

Nagaikinn flinched as an Ice-type attack was aimed at him, but quickly settled. Then he turned to the new arrival, a Constriler. "Hey, mind your own! FYI, I didn't plan on killing it. In fact, I haven't even hurt it. Besides, you strangle things. I hardly think I'm the worst of the two here." He got up, his lumbering mass proving to be quite nimble now that he wasn't so hungry. Then he turned to the Naiad, who was now in the water. "Yes, yes I did leech you. So? What about those fish you ate, those had been killed. As far as I can tell you look quite not dead." He gave an indignant huff and moved a little up the beach to a smooth, flat rock the looked ideal for sunning. The further away from these weirdos the better. But that didn't mean he doubted he could take them. Nagaikinn could fly, a Constriler couldn't, and that was his edge. Still, if he did face it he'd have to be careful since he would be fighting a Water-type at the beach.

With a huff Naea sent a large wave to run over his sunning rock. Her life was returning in the water but it was harder to swim fast. She knew the evil one was right about the fish but she didn't admit it. With nice, moist skin she swam to the shore, paddling In the water near the Constriller. "Thanks for... you know, helping" she yawned.

(( short... on a phone ))

Honti's eyes narrowed. "I am unlike my violent cousins." He pointed out. "Constricting my opponents has never been quite the... 'right' thing for me to do." He also re-entered the water, still not making a sound. "I am much more like the regal Serperior in my actions." His head went underwater for a second and he surfaced with a small, flopping fish gently in his jaws.

"If either of you want it, here you go." He said, tossing it onto the sand between them. He slithered onto his ocean perch: a rock sticking out of the water.

He watched as the fish helplessly flopped on the beach before laying still. "Yeah, exactly like Serperior..." He poked the now dead fish. "I rest my case," Nagaikinn announced. He was now a bit annoyed that his rock was wet, but he just crawled back down onto the sand. His sensitive frills would occasionally twitch as sand was blown up by the breeze and sent tiny grains at him most Pokemon wouldn't even notice, but he preferred to be warm and itchy than wet but fine. Most of the humans had fled to the other side of the beach on account of the two monsters that now occupied the area. The sun had been inching all this time, too, and he could guess it was about four. "Only five more hours," Nagaikinn said to himself in a pleased voice.

Edited by Psycho Cat

The fins on Honti's head opened as he searched for the direction of the wind. Eventually he found it and splashed the water hard with his finned tail, making a huge wave that changed the direction of the others. He slinked into the water and went back on the sand, his antenna glowing pink in amusement. "A Naiad eating a fish is no worse than a Burrolf eating a Flotter or a Deerling eating a blade of grass." He raised his hands in a shrug. "All you ever feed off is the life-force of others, so you don't know how important food is to all creatures."