Exorian

Smells

What is your favorite smell? Like that's it. Favorite scent.

Mine is fresh Magic cards, they smell like fresh paper and ink.

I like the smell of food and drink I adore - fish, lasagne, mandarins, chocolate, tea and coffee. Mint, how could I forget about MINT?!

I certainly can't forget about adding flowers here, like lilac and hyacinth. I also love the smell of freshly cut grass, the reason I love summer despite temperatures.

Old and new books. mmm yes<3

And a perhaps strange one, gasoline. My dad and friend hate its smell though, what makes me a bit sad.

Edited by Light Concorde

This will sound weird but one of my favorite smells is of oil/jet fuel. My dad worked on jet planes and engines and so he kind of always smelled like it. Every time I smell it I remember my dad and it makes me sad happy.

But besides that I really like sweet and fruity smells. And freshly baked goodies! Cake, brownies, muffins, bread oooh it all smells soooo good right out of the oven.

Mine tends to be floral and citrus cents. I love the scent of lemons and oranges, particularly the blooms. We have some citrus trees, and they smell so beautiful when they are in bloom. About the only cooking smells I like are green onions, bacon, and baked desserts.

In natural environments, I love the smell of winter the most; the air is crisp and cold so there're a lot of people lightening fires in the stoves, and you can vaguely smell of snowmobile fuel. More scents of winter are reindeer hides, pine trees, wood, coffee and gingerbread.

For more perfume-y scents I tend to go for flowery, citrus (like mandarin and bergamot) and green tea-like scents.

I'm another who likes the smell of gasoline, even though my mother always warned me that it wasn't healthy. Besides that, I like vanilla and citrus scents. Tea is good too. I also like the smell of horses. <3

I love the smell of citrus fruits. And apples. I hate eating apples but the smell of apples in perfumes and creams makes me so happy.

Apples, oranges, cinnamon, pine needles, vanilla, campfires, cookies, and cloves all smell good. I hate the smell of gasoline, though.

Fallen leaves, new books, and rain smell pretty.

I love the smell of wood smoke and burnt leaves. I'm not quite sure why, though. It could be the memories of long summer days, but I really enjoy it. My mother disagrees, however. She doesn't want me in the house with my clothes smelling like a bonfire.

The smell of a new book when I open one, I can recognize the smell of any book that I've read.

Or the smell of a banana milkshake. laugh.gif

I like the smell of burning wood, gasoline, and motor oil. I clearly spend far too much time in woodshops and vehicle repair shops.

I love the smell of my boyfriend. <3

I enjoy many smells. Pumpkin and cinnamon are probably my favorites. I love citrus anything, as well as sandalwood and patchouli incense. The smell of licorice or anise is lovely, too.

Burning wood or candles always had a nice smell. Chocolate is fantastic, too. Mint-anything is absolutely wonderful.

Coffee is probably high up on my list. One of the best things imo is walking down the coffee aisle at the store and being surrounded by that wonderful earthy, somewhat-woody smell.

I don't particularly like the smell of flowers, though, especially lavender, or anything overly fruity. However, the smell of clean linen is awesome. c:

I love the smell of burning wood and fire. I have from a young age. I used to have a little baby fire pit in the yard where I'd burn twigs and sticks. I also love burning candles. That smell of the smoke when you blow them out is absolutely amazing!

I also love the smells of nature. Forests smell amazing, especially in the fall, and I also love the smell of the rain. I can also smell the frost in the air when winter's arrived, which is something only a few members of my family can do. xd.png

I love floral and herbal scents as well. I love the smell of mint, chamomile, roses, lavender, lilac, jasmine, sandalwood, and everything like that! I usually use Lilac oil to calm myself down when I have an anxiety attack. It's pretty soothing though the scent's really powerful and makes me super sleepy.

Cinnamon! biggrin.gif

Old books and new books.

Linseed oil. Orange oil.

And of course freshly cut grass.

It's weird, I hate drinking coffee but I can't get enough of the smell. I remember when I was at a Scentsy party they had a little bowl of coffee grounds to be used as like a cleanser between smelling the different scented waxes. I kept on smelling the coffee because that was the best smell there xd.png

Bacon! And wood smoke, books, and bread just after it comes out of the oven. Beef stew (except for the time I burned it...), fall leaves, and how the air doesn't smell like anything at all right before it snows.

Oh, and sandlewood perfume. My mom has really old bottle of Crabtree and Evelyn sandlewood perfume that belonged to her mother. They don't make it anymore, or they don't use the formula. I can still remember that scent, even though it's been years since I've even seen the bottle. Mom always wore it for special outings, and I remember smelling it when she would hug me before she went out. Now, it's my favorite perfume in the world, and I've never worn it!

I like the smell of Fruit and Food. Also new cars or burning wood/candles <3