Exorian

Smells

I am huge on scents. I burn great smelling candles all the time, I spray my house with wonderful air fresheners, and I'm totally obsessed with body lotions, sprays and perfumes. I love anything fresh and citrus, and I do enjoy soft florals as well.

I also love the smells of my homemade cinnamon rolls...the whole house smells awesome when I make them. Same with other foody smells, like fresh bread and fruit pies. I love the smell of coffee, too. Fresh cut grass is another good one... If I'm in a bad mood, good smells can make it better in an instant. smile.gif

Smoke. Cigarette smoke, burning matches, burning candles, wood fire smoke...mm, yes please.

Smoke. Cigarette smoke, burning matches, burning candles, wood fire smoke...mm, yes please.

Me too, especially Cigarettes. Not the old, stale smell of a chain smokers house, but a freshly lit one smells awesome.

That and apples.

Fresh lilacs, the air after a spring rain shower, and of course old books <3

Leather, fresh cut grass, thunderstorms, jasmine, pine trees, tobacco, the ocean, and leather. Did I already say leather? Oh.

Also, don't forget leather.

But my favorite scent? What I never want to live without? My dog.

Leather, fresh cut grass, thunderstorms, jasmine, pine trees, tobacco, the ocean, and leather. Did I already say leather? Oh.

Also, don't forget leather.

But my favorite scent? What I never want to live without? My dog.

Aw, I kinda love the way dogs smell too. Not when they get all dirty and gross as one of my dogs tends to do - but just their inherent doggy scent is so comforting c: It smells like warm.

Coffeehouses, new books, incense (usually the muskier scents -- sandalwood, opium, but I also like dragon's blood and strawberry), puppy breath, my boyfriend, the way clothes smell after a cigarette

I also really like sweet smells like candy. They remind me of my childhood.

Vanilla Incense. I like some weird smells, like I looove the smell of pool chlorine, honey BBQ chicken wings...

The smell of my French Horn case. When the valve oil and slide grease combine... for some reason my case smells like vanilla, so when that combines with the slide grease and stuff.. Its weird. Its indescribable.

Let us see. I'll start with flowers. I like the scent of fleur de lis. I also like the scent of sampaguita and ilang-ilang, both of which is our local flowers. biggrin.gif Also, I like lavender.

I absolutely adore natural scents such as flowers and freshly cut grass. Pine trees smell really good too, I love that green, spicy smell mmmm.

What a nice thread. I'm hungry and happy at the same time.

Horses

Bread baking

My niece's breath before she got any teeth. Smelled strangely celestial... unearthly... pure Good, if that could be contained in a scent.

I like the smell of parchment, and the pages of an old book. I guess that is one reason why I choose to buy secondhand books. biggrin.gif

One of our dogs smell kinda like bubblegum on top of her head xd.png And another wonderful smell is of puppy bellies <3

I think the best smell in the world is my grandparents' garace. It's this mix or chemicals, gasoline and a very strong earthy/rocky smell... It's awesome. :'D

The second favourite, newly discovered, is what my closet smells here in Japan. It's also this kind of earthy smell.

Also cellars are my favourites. I love the smell of our cellar back in Finland, especially when the tumble dryer has finished and it's this mix of moist earth and clean, fresh laundry.. Mmmm~<3

I really like the smell of cinnamon, coffee (even though I only ever drink it when I've had a really bad night), something (anything pretty much) in the oven, jasmine, new tennis balls, burning wood and hospitals (strange, but it smells clean and my mum's a doctor so I think I have a sort of flawed but ingrained trust in medicine). It's pretty weird, but I can't stand that citrus scent at all! tongue.gif

I like the smell of fresh brewed strong coffee. I haven't ever tried coffee, and I probably won't, but I will continue making it just to smell it.

I can sure tell you about the worst smells I've ever experienced. Curse olfactory's neighborly connection to memory, I'm gagging just thinking about them. Gallbladders, infected tonsils, factory farms, anything that's decomposed in water, the anal glands in dogs and cats...

Uh okay, GOOD SMELLS: new car, fresh tortillas, coffee, trees, bird feathers (yeah idk).

Alright so my weird favorite smell is of old books that maybe were stored away for a while in an attic or some other place. I just like that, and I also like the smell of new books too.

For a normal smell, I love the smell of sugar cookies or chocolate chip. I buy the candles from Dollar General.