Exorian

Smells

Horse barns. They smell of horses, and the sweet scent of hay, and wood shavings, and the country. It is a glorious smell.

I love the smell of just a bit of Hawaiian White Ginger, Mangoes, Lilies of the valley, Baked goods, fresh coffee and CHOCOLATE.

The smell of trains and planes, hospitals, food, charcoal marshmallows that I make by buring for 1 second and then blowing out and feeding to people, yeah I still do that on campfire night at the park, incense, candles, smoke, the city, that food truck, citrus, my snakes, raw organs, cooked organs, it goes ON AND ON.

Edited by Fightandspawn

The two guaranteed smells to make me relaxed is rain, and....you guessed it, the smell of old books. Other smells I like; lavender, freshly baked bread, coffee and my bird's feathers.

Flowers, freshly cut grass and rain. I also like the smell of old books. smile.gif

I love the smell after it rains uwu and pretty much any floral scent is nice too, particularly rose and jasmine for me

If there is one smell I really like is the smell of Plumeria's when they bloom!

I guess I'm weird; I find the scent of my boyfriend very attractive. It's all the spicy foods he eats @_@ However, I could smell a similar scent on a guy I sat behind on the public transit bus one day and it was quite strong...I still thought it smelled good, but other people though he smelled like sweat. I could kinda see where they got that idea, but he (and my boyfriend) was Indian, and you know how they like their hot curries and spices, so I know it was spice and heat I was smelling on him, not sweat. My boyfriend smells that way 100% of the time, even right out of the shower.

Other than that...another weird smell I love is...cockatiel! They have a clean powdery scent to them, and I just love annoying the heck out of them by grabbing the nice girls and snuggling them to my face LOL. I get hissed at a lot, but it's worth.

The smell after rain for sure, and there are probably many other scents I love, but my favorite scent in the world is the smell of the ocean, especially on a foggy day when the saltiness really permeates the air. *deep breath* Mmm, so good. If there was a perfume that smelled like that, I would buy gallons of it.... As it is, I'm stuck with shampoos and such called "Ocean breeze" that don't do that smell justice. Thank goodness my college is on the ocean. biggrin.gif

I love the smell of smoke. It's weird. But when someone's family smokes or they smoke and then their clothes smell like smoke and I can smell it on them, I just really like that smell. Like my boyfriend's family smokes and he constantly smells like it. I love the smell of leather too.

For perfumey scents, I really like coconut, vanilla, and bergamot. Not together, haha, but on their own. In fact, I have some bergamot essential oils that I put into my shampoo and conditioner so my hair smells like it.

Probably sounds crazy but I like cat smell... Not cat PEE smell, which is what most people think cats smell like. I'm talking about if you go and cuddle your face into the cat's back or chest. xd.png

Edited by aqub

Let's see...

old books(love going into old bookshops and libraries)

roses

lilies

limes

grass

rain...before, during and after a storm

coffee

vanilla

old books

that rain smell

wet earth/dirt

wet dog (I don't get why people hate it)

apples

and this smell in a dream that I've been having my whole life, I've only smelled it 2 time in real life and it has only been long enough for me to recognize it

have never worked out what it is

I own 2 large dogs

Edited by InugamiZERO

I'm sorry but do you own a dog? Yeesh.

I mean wet dog is okay I guess but mostly when a dog is wet it means they just got a bath. And the fact that they just got a bath means they were probably rolling around outside for two hours. And wet fur releases all the dog stink into the surrounding air. We have to keep the windows open for hours after we wash our dog.

Fun fact: the smell of a freshly cut lawn is created by distress signals emitted by the grass, which you have just dismembered! Mmm.

My sister has a cat, I love how he smells!

We have a dog, and when he is wet he smells like chicken, I like that smell

My brothers have four birds and the white one smells and feels like flour I like that smell.

The neighbors big dog across the fence smells nice.

The food I am cooking.

Fresh cut grass.

Gasoline?

Bunch of other stuff.

Edited by DragonKami

old books

that rain smell

wet earth/dirt

wet dog (I don't get why people hate it)

apples

and this smell in a dream that I've been having my whole life, I've only smelled it 2 time in real life and it has only been long enough for me to recognize it

have never worked out what it is

I don't understand why some people dislike the wet dog smell, either. I quite enjoy it, myself. tongue.gif

Wet dog smells like wet dog... I don't like it but to each their own I guess!

Today I realized how much I love the smell of tacos... Salsa and beans and guacamole.... Yum!

I love the smells of:

fresh baked bread.

Citrus, lemons, oranges and limes.

my bird

Sea

fresh clean earth

forest floors

reisling wine

Burning wood. Also, the candle by Yankee called "Fire Side" which smells almost identical to burning wood.

I also like specific incenses, but I'm really picky about which ones.

Coffee (even though I don't drink it), fresh mulch, wood smoke, anything sweet baking in the oven, rain, cinnamon, chocolate, mint, and certain men's cologne. tongue.gif

Freshly baked bread.

Air after it's been raining.

Sizzling bacon.

Myself after a nice hot shower after a long day.

I guess I'm weird; I find the scent of my boyfriend very attractive. It's all the spicy foods he eats @_@ However, I could smell a similar scent on a guy I sat behind on the public transit bus one day and it was quite strong...I still thought it smelled good, but other people though he smelled like sweat. I could kinda see where they got that idea, but he (and my boyfriend) was Indian, and you know how they like their hot curries and spices, so I know it was spice and heat I was smelling on him, not sweat. My boyfriend smells that way 100% of the time, even right out of the shower.

Other than that...another weird smell I love is...cockatiel! They have a clean powdery scent to them, and I just love annoying the heck out of them by grabbing the nice girls and snuggling them to my face LOL. I get hissed at a lot, but it's worth.

My mother told me something about Indians smelling a certain way because they use a certain type of oil. Not sure if it's true, but most of my indian friends in primary school smelt the same, so i'm guessing it isn't the spicy food.

I like the smell of durians. Most people don't like the smell, and prefer the taste, but I enjoy both the smell and taste.