Rarek

Titans South

((Was there a particular direction you wanted the RP to go? Did you have a bad guy in mind? Or a set of challenges?))

((The arena was going to be adaptive, where it changes depending on which Titan was issuing the challenge. Later on, they'd release what would appear to be common enemies like Cinderblock, Doctor Light, etc into the arena for the recruits to battle. If the recruits did well, they'd be rewarded in some fashion.))

((Okay so that tells us what training the Original Titans had in mind, but what about the larger plot itself? What/who is the 'villian' to their 'hero'? Or do you just want to make up a minor one that you can absorb into your story line when you return?))

((The true villain of the story would only appear after the Titans were sufficiently trained. Since the RP was centred around the training, that would come near the end of the RP.))

((Hey everyone I'm sorry I skipped out for so long. After Christmas break my grades got really bad and my mom wouldn't let me back online until I got them back to a 3.5 GPA. Am I still in?))

((I'm not sure anyone is in at the moment. The RP kinda of died a death when Rarek had to go poof and it hasn't seen any real activity for a while. I think Leviathan might be taking over for a while though. We'll have to wait and see.))

((What would be easiest would be too creae a new tread basd off this and keep our chaatcers i desired. it just fortune, me ,mack, and phoeix.))

((Maybe try making a new thread? Just copy and paste everything you want into a new page and delete the stuff you don't want. Then delete this thread if you don't think anyone else is coming back.))

((Sorry Leviathan but I think I'm going to give it a miss. I had serious internet issues and my RP mojo died down. I'm just trying to work though the ones I currently have active.))