Rarek

Titans South

Blitz turned to face Phe when she spoke, her face almost seeming to look incredibly pitiful and pleading before it became confident and bright again. "Me? I usually like just cheese pizza, but pepperoni is alright too. Hawaiian is something I'd like to try, though. But, really, just pick something. If you don't like it, you can just cut off the piece your bit and I'll eat it instead. I'm famished, so you have a few tries," she chirped, smiling a bright but insincere smile. Reaching over to grab a piece of Hawaiian pizza to try as she'd indicated before, she looked over at Phe again, holding eye contact. It'd been so long since Havoc had taken over Blitz's form, she'd forgotten the intricacies of the possession. The eyes were one indication, the sudden confidence was another. And her voice sounded different. Havoc was unaware that someone so unconfident as Phe would cling onto her words and might notice the subtle changes. But the sinister persona was not a fool. She noticed Raven's whispered exchange with Robin and noticed his own changes in expression. She'd have to be rid of those two first. Cyborg and Beast Boy were naive to keep around for a bit. They could even be disposed of last. And Starfire would be tricky, but if Havoc could find a way to mess with her emotions she could stand a pretty good chance. What she didn't count on, though, were protests and counteractions from Blitz, who would soon discover that she was not quite as useless as she had thought.

"Okay! Thank you Blitz!" Phe thought something was off, but decided not to call Blitz on it. It could be a part of her powers, or maybe it was that Blitz had some mental illness. Phe had encountered plenty of super villains and homeless people with them, and knew how to handle it fairly well. In fact, she'd worked hard to try and turn around those kinds of super villains after she encountered the Titans East. She knew that she wasn't the best at it, but she managed to help some she figured. Phe ran over and grabbed a Hawaiian pizza slice, and took a bite. It was better than she had expected. "Wow! This is really good! I'd never expect pineapple on a pizza to be this good!"

Happy with her pick, Phe sat back down on the couch and asked her own question. "Since some of us missed the introduction, why don't we all talk about our powers? We should know what each of us can do and not be able to do." she was speaking around her pizza, and was soon zipping back to grab more. She flew a little over the couch half for show, and half to skip the line.

Cyborg was almost surprised to actually get a question. From the way the recruits were acting, he almost expected they'd be quiet. "You'll be training in the arena. Your quarters are there too, thanks to Robin and my modifications." He smiled proudly.

Beast Boy came up next to Hana with a mouthful of mushroom pizza and whispered to her, "I'd be careful about any room Cyborg has something to do with." He gave a slight chuckle and moved to stand next to the other Titans.

Robin was the first to comment towards Phoenix. "I think that's a great idea. It should be a good way to bring the team closer together." He scanned the room, seeming to pause a little on Blitz as he did so. "Who would like to go first?"

So they would have to travel all the way back to the Arena later to check out their rooms. Hana couldn't help but feel a little put out by this. It had been a long journey to Jump City and the surprise introduction fight had taken more out of her then she would like to admit. She hoped she would be able to handle all of this better after she had done some training, but right now she was starting to feel rather tired. One slice of pizza didn't go far.

When it was suggested that they all talk about their powers again Hana took a step back and sat down on the back of the couch. Everyone could probably guess what she could do from the events of the Dart alone, so she saw no need to explain any further.

((I'm really sorry I randomly stopped posting a good friend of mine surprised me on my birthday and then stayed through new years so I didn't really have time to post... can I have a recap please?))

[Okay, we flew in the Dart, Phe almost lit things on fire and talked with Hana.

Then we were warped up to the Tower and Phe's fussing over pizza, Blitz is secretly Havoc, and we're asking questions as well as talking about each individual's powers.

You haven't missed much. This would be a real post, but I don't think I should post again, I've been posting a lot.]

Luna hadn't said much since they got out of the Dart. Then again, she was also really hungry too. Maybe that had something to do with it?

Either way, she zoned in on a slice of pizza with plenty of cheese, and quickly began munching on a slice, avoiding the pepperoni pizza like the plague.

Hey, she couldn't help it! She didn't want to eat an animal she might need to borrow the form of some day!

She smiled back over at Phe with a smile. But when Cyborg asked who wanted to go first, she really -really- wanted to change forms right then and there. Of course, most people probably already figured out that she was a shape shifter from the fight earlier, but they didn't know just how many forms she could switch between.

"I wonder if I should tell them about my time limit too. It's not really a weakness, and I doubt I'll have to stay in any form for that long unless some really bad villain like Brushogun shows up again... eh. I'll just wait and see what everyone else does." The albino thought to herself, wondering who would be the first to speak up.

(I kind of figured that an enemy within the team itself would create more drama too, especially since none of them really know each other yet.)

Blitz looked around at the other recruits when Robin asked them what their individual powers were. Seeing how no one spoke up, the girl stood and tried to gaze into the eyes of everyone around. "I have two forms. There's this one, and another one which I call Havoc who can manipulate life energy from me sacrificing blood to change form." Stop... Please stop... Let me in... I'm sorry. What? I want you to give my body back. Not going to happen. What do you even hope to gain? It's not about my gaining something, but making you lose something. "What about the rest of you? I can mostly guess, but there's more to people than meets the eye," she boomed, again looking around the room with eyes that dared those who met them to call her on the strange behavior. To those who already were aware that something was up, it was fairly obvious that Havoc was trying to sabotage Blitz, but at that point was only toeing the water and that the situation would get worse if left unchecked and would inevitably end in death.

Phe's mouth was half full of pizza when Blitz spoke up, and so she listened. "That power sounds so cool! Bit of a pain to deal with the whole blood form thingee. Imagine if you scraped your knee! Bam! Battle form!" she laughed a little, but stopped when she realized that it was probably her turn to share her power. She was nervous, letting herself drop to the floor and moving in front of everyone. "It's just a lot easier to show than tell," Phe mumbled, then held out her left hand hand with only the index finger extended. She then ignited it, the flame hovering about an inch from the tip of her finger. "My name is Phoenix and I can control fire, and I haven't really studied my power all that much, but I know one thing for sure," she moved her hand out of sight, and the flame extinguished. She moved it back into sight, and it reignited just as fast.

"I can also fly, but I'm still vulnerable to the elements and physics. Trying to go over seventy so far has only caused serious injury to myself, and going to high means I get frostbite or lose consciousness because of lack of air..." she finished and floated back to the pizza, deciding to try some of the pepperoni, and really pigging out. This was the best meal she'd had in a while, after all.

Luna smiled as she listened to the others speak, not sure if she wanted to talk just yet or not.

"I'm pretty sure everyone saw my power already, so I might as well just tell them my limits." The albino figured, stepping forward slightly as she wiped some sauce from the corners of her mouth.

"Um..." She began shyly. "Well, most of you already saw what I can do. I'm a shape shifter, kind of like Beast Boy. I can touch any animal, living or dead, and then I sort of "absorb" it's DNA through touch. Then I can "borrow" that creature's form for a max of two hours. After that, well... according to the tests they put me through, I won't be me anymore. My mind will get stuck in that animal, and I won't be able to shift ever again." She finished, stepping back and nibbling on another slice of pizza as if she had never spoken.

Gosh, she hated speaking in front of people. Especially since she had only really met a few of them, though everyone seemed pretty nice so far...

Maybe she should just relax and listen to the others introduce themselves.

SHe purposely didn't tell them about two things though... Emotionless was something she wasn't going to use unless there was absolutely no other way out. And that other form... She hoped she would never have to resort to that form even if the sky started falling down.

Robin and the Titans listened closely to the recruits. This was mostly for the benefit of the other recruits to get to know each other better and break some ice, but it was also for the Titans to better determine how to train them.

When Luna had finished, Beast Boy seemed to rocket to her side, beaming at The other Titans, but Cyborg in particular. "See? I told you I wasn't the only one! I may be goofy and weird, but I'm not the only animal shifter in these parts anymore!" He did what appeared to do what seemed to be a short celebratory dance before taking Luna's hand and bowing like she were some sort of royalty. "Beast Boy, at your service!"

Starfire couldn't help but giggle out loud, holding a hand over her mouth. "You are certainly the weird one, Beast Boy."

Cyborg couldn't help but join in with Starfire with a smile of his own. "Quite the accomplishment little green dude. Even someone from another planet thinks you're weird!" Both Cyborg and Starfire burst into fits of laughter on the floor while Beast Boy rolled his eyes.

Robin and Raven however, seemed to be otherwise occupied. They were talking quietly amongst themselves as the laughter continued. Soon enough though, they too turned back to the group with smiles.

"All such fascinating powers," Robin observed. "I very much look forward to seeing what they can do more extensively. Anyone else like to share anything further with us?" He looked around the room slightly expectantly, scanning the group with care.

((Leviathin you will need to add more to your post than that. I think the minimum is six sentences. And what does Firenze look like? There is no picture or description in your form.))

((I kinda expected you to put it in here for ease of reading. It is a bit of a hassle to go back to the first page just so we can get an idea of what happened. Besides, the six sentence rule still applies, even if you're expanding on an earlier post. Please try to give a little more.))

I wait nervously outside. Accidentally, i start forming a current on my arm and when i go ring agian, i send a shock through. The lights dim for a second, then i hear a whir and everythings back to normal. I quickly remove my hand and expel the curent. I am hearing movement on the other side of the door. I wait with cinder, then start to move back to the elevator...

Username: LeviathinGeneral

Titan Name: Firenze

Primary Power: Manipulation of Plasma; Can control lightning as well as creates burst of flames and lightning bolts (has attempted with fire, has burn scars on arms as result)

Secondary Power: Telekinesis

Brief History: Born and raised in the bitter Arctic Canada, Firenze has adapted to withstand any temperature. His manipulation of flames originated after he started having night terrors which lit his hands on fire. He has a pet weasel named Cinder, whom he rescued from a hunting trap. He has very little interaction with people and feels more comfortable in the wild. Despite that, he is a good engineer and often goes for the most direct approach in battle.

Here you guys go. Edited by LeviathinGeneral

[Okay. Please don't double post, you can get in a lot of trouble for doing that.

Also, try using third person. This will allow you to have multiple characters (if you so choose) and if I forget your character's name or you want to show something happening outside of your character's view, you won't be limited. Not to mention, using third person in the past tense helps the RP read like a book, and will help us out.

If you continue using first person, use past tense like everyone else, so it doesn't sound funny when you read everyone else's posts and then compare yours.

I think Rarek wanted you to describe your character in the post, but… okay. Please describe him or we'll be dealing with a faceless monster on our doorstep.

Here, I'll show you what I mean with a post.]

The red headed girl flew behind the couch, covering her blue eyes as she cowered behind the curled black couch as if it was a huge wall. "Is that an alarm? What's going on?" she asked, now peeking over the couch to see. She didn't want to fight, she'd already exhausted herself fighting the Titans earlier. She moved her scarf further up her face, hiding her small nose and quivering mouth. The red scarf hung behind the couch, and pooled around her, both sides hanging like a split cape across her back with a knot in it to keep it in place. "Please don't be a mean faceless monster… I don't wanna fight a faceless monster…"

Hana looked around when all the lights suddenly flickered off and on. What was that just now? Some faulty wiring? Or something worse? Phe took off and hid behind the couch, muttering to herself about monsters.

Turning to face the windows Hana walked over to them and looked outside. Looking down she saw a figure outside the front door.

"There is someone down there" she said squinting. "But I can't really tell who they are. Are we expecting more people?" she asked turning to look at Stafire, who was closest.

Starfire blinked at Hana and turned to look at Phoenix with a confused look. "We didn't have a number we were expecting. We just hoped for a few to show up." She pressed a small button on the wall next to Hana and a small portion of the large window retracted. Starfire flew out of the opening and the window closed behind her.

She flew down to the boy who stood at the Tower entrance, putting on a welcoming smile. "Hello! Are you here for the Titans' meeting?" Starfire was doing her best to be accommodating, but she couldn't help but wonder how the boy knew to come to the Tower instead of the arena where they were told to meet. She decided it was nothing important however, and waited for the boy's response.

Firenze exited into the damp street, looking for a cab. Seeing none, he ran his hand through his coal black hair and wondered what to do. He was 6" 5, and, as the wind blew again, he tightened his battered bomber jacket around him. Then, He heard a slight noise, and his eyes, which were usually gray but were right now midnight black, Looked around on the street, focusing in on anything that might have made the sound. Which is why he got extremely started and dropped Blaze, whom shook her russet coloured fur out and screeched indignantly, when a loud voice rang out behind him. "Hello!" a pink haired girl said as she levitated above him.

"Hullo," Firenze said as she floated there. "My name is Firenze. I assume you are a Teen Titan?"

((MUCH better! smile.gif Please post like that from now on!))

Starfire bowed her head in response to his question. Strange that someone would be in Jump City and not know of the Titans. "Yes I am. I am Starfire, nice to meet you Firenze." She gave him a slight smile. This kid didn't look dangerous.

"I can take you up to the rest of the group. Although, we'll be taking the quicker way. If you could please hold out your arms like this..." She gestured as she hovered in midair, holding her arms out horizontally at shoulder height.

Firenze suddenly got a slight gleam in his eyes. "I can get up myself," he said, and as the girl, Starfire, watched he started to gather a current round his arms. He shot up into the air, currents of electricity assisting as he used telekinesis to fly up. Blaze, who had forgiven him and was riding his shoulder, squeaked as they passed Starfire. "Please, lead the way," he sad as hovering slightly above Starfire

Starfire was already impressed. "Alright then! Follow me!" She flew straight up the Tower, arms extended majestically. As she reached the top, she tapped on the glass between her and the common room. Robin was there to let them in, pushing the same button Starfire had in order to leave. She flew in the room swiftly as the window opened, landing gracefully.

"Everyone, we have a late guest. Please welcome Firenze, who shall be joining the Titans South recruits." She gave a slight wave to the window, expecting Firenze to make his appearance any second.