Rarek

Titans South

Kami shrugged, assuming that her questions weren't going to be answered. Instead she stood like a number of the others were doing and waited patiently for more instructions. She wanted to do something, anything at this point, but it didn't seem that anyone else shared her desire for activity.

'Humans need time to sleep and relax.' She heard quietly from the past. Letting out a sigh she looked around again and wandered over to the window to watch the ocean and the waves. It was quite beautiful here, even if she was used to wonderful things. Normally this plane was dull and thick with smog, but she had found beauty, and this seemed to be one of those spots, even if the city did pollute the view somewhat.

"Can we get moving?" She asked suddenly. "I want to do something, not sit around talking."

Phe stood and started to leave, when she was almost fallen on by Firenze. The shock made her jump, and her already frazzled state of mind caused a small fire to start at her feet. Phe didn't even bother to try to put it out before she went to the window and did the thing that Starfire did. The window opened and she flew out as fast as she could. They were going to tell her that she had no control, that her emotions were too tired up with her powers. She flew back to the Arena, remained close to the ground as she went. As she stood on the already charred earth, she cried. At least here she couldn't ruin anything else. This was going to be a new beginning, but the only thing she'd done so far was mess everything up. They stared at her like she was a freak when she was being choosy about her pizza, and she was lucky to get by without lighting at least one minor fire a day. She'd tried not to be emotional, bottle it up, but that made it worse. She was too unreliable, too uncontrollable. She would have been better off she'd stayed a villain. She sniffled and sat down on the ground, trying to savor the few moments she had left in the Arena.

Firenze groaned on the floor, and was aware of a sudden rushing wind beside him. Sitting up and nursing a small cut and bruised dignity, he noticed a small fire had started beside him. Quickly dispelling its current, he contained it. He grabbed a glass of water from the nearby table and poured it on the flames, dousing them. He then looked up and realized that one person was missing. Cinder, who had obtained her crust and was now sitting nearby, cocked her head at him He is such a clutz, he imagined she was thinking. "I think I might have scared the one sitting here" he said to the room of staring people"

((Bad post will be bad.))

Hana looked over at the Titans with expectation. Phe had flown off, hopefully back to the Arena to sleep and not just plain doing a runner, and a few of the others were getting restless. In her opinion it was time to close this little meeting and let everyone rest up for what she hoped would be a hard day of training tomorrow.

But while Phe could just fly to wherever she liked, Hana couldn't. She was trapped on this island and unless the Titans would allow her to bunk over for one night she would need to rely on their good graces to give her a lift back in the Dart.

Firenze looked at the Titans. "May we return to the arena now?" He noticed the girl he had been sitting beside (Hana) looking slightly off. "I will fly if you don't mind, though. I still need to make a detour to pickup my bag," He hoped his bag was still where he left it. Suddenly noticing something strange, Firenze looked around. And then it dawned on him. He released a groan, looked around, then asked: "Has anyone seen Cinder?"

((*pokes Rarek*))

Once again Hana was feeling a little off put. Firenze had looked at her and mentioned that he would prefer to fly. How had he known she was thinking about the Dart? Was he some kind of mind reader?

Hana was about to outright ask him about this and possibly ask him to stop reading her thoughts without permission when he spoke again, this time wondering about the location of his pet.

"Isn't that her?" asked Hana, nodding past Firenze where the little weasel was munching down a piece of pizza crust.

((I know. It was just the way he said 'I will fly if you don't mind', sounding like he had picked up on Hana's thoughts of an alternative.))

(By the way audrie-otte person is temporairly out. What should we do?)

Firenze looked the way the girl pointed, yet didn't see anything. And then something bit him

He shook his leg, trying to get it off, when he realized it was Cinder. Suddenly she pulled back, tearing a crust, and a pocket, away.

Cinder sat on her haunches, and munched on her crust contently. She then ran into Firenze's jacket pocket and fell fast asleep.

Firenze, looking down at the gaping hole in his pants by the knee, said "Alright, let's go," and started walking towards the window he came in on. Then, realizing something, he turned to the girl he was sitting beside earlier. "How do you open it, miss..?"

[it should still be open, because when Starfire flew out Robin had to close it behind her I think.

I don't have anything in character to contribute at the moment. Sorry. sad.gif ]

((Sorry everyone, the holiday raffle, the Olympics and more importantly, my birthday a few days ago have gotten badly in the way of my RPing. I will do my best to get this on track soon.))

((Yes, it's also my IRC username. Hoping to be back on track soon, thank you all for your patience!))

((I think we just need to hang on and hope Rarek can make it back to us. I haven't been able to do much RPing myself lately. Real life keeps getting in the way.))

((We can't really continue without the OP. Unless Rarek returns this RP will just die.))

((I'm sorry guys, I realize I left you all out in the middle of nowhere on this. I simply haven't found the time to dedicate to forum RP lately, and will probably not have the same opportunity any time soon.

If one of you would like to take the reins and a mod agrees to transfer control to you, you are more than welcome! I'm very sorry for holding you all up!))