Techno_Elf

Radiant Imagination V 2.0 OoC

Uh. Must correct huge run-on sentence! Accepted! ^^ I don't mind swearing. Also the picture's really not that bad. I mean this is coming from a person who can't draw more than a few doodles unless it's something she likes/sees from a reference picture so yeah.

ahh thank you. ;u; just curious when do you think we'll do the raid thing like last time? just wondering when i'll get to introduce him to rush or anything D8

So, how exactly are we gonna gather? I mean, it's not like any of my OCs are psychic and know exactly where to go. x3

So, Techno, some questions regarding the RP.

Switch and I are planning to have both our 'evil' charries captured already so when are we allowed to start roleplaying them? Straight away or should we wait a bit? Also is it possible for us to roleplay these two characters from their POV?

Finally, where would our captured charries be? Could you describe the place? Aaaa sorry if this doesn't make sense, I cannot think right now.

@RW: You can start now; yes; yes; (most likely) Area 51.

@Silver: Uh...let's see now. Everyone's met their OCs. Yep.

Well, a few of us are scattered around the globe, but most of us are in a park in this undefined area. I don't know, man.

Renners, Ethan J. | Plasmatum

Here!

Black-haired, medium height and build. Black eyes. Only seen wearing a black coat with a red tie. Carries two identical pistols that shoot green energy. Burns like a miniature sun. Fatal if the wound is not treated. Of course, this is true of every bullet wound ever. Grim. Hair is parted. Can make shields of energy that conventional firearms cannot pierce through. Concentrated fire at a single point may penetrate. Needs testing. His friends seem to be able to walk through the barrier. Hard to fight alone. Do not engage without serious backup.

McFarland, Adam M. | Rerum Creator

No image. This is me IRL.

Tall. 5'7". 250 pounds. Strong and beefy. Plays football. Can knock people down easily. If you're knocked down, you're an easy target for Ethan's pistols. Don't let him knock you down. They make a deadly combo, don't underestimate them. Ethan will lead with a barrier allowing Adam to advance with impunity, then Ethan destroys it, Adam knocks you down, all the while your friends are isolated with barriers of their own to deal with. Flank them. Ethan cannot make many barriers at one time. The more there are in the field, the weaker they all will be. Abuse this fact.

I. Am. So. Rusty.

Edited by Astrodeath311

Accepted, Astro!

@Fractional: Get one of your OCs to open a portal, and we'll all meet up.

Real world.

Don't worry about it. It'll only get more confusing as you try to keep track of all the characters. ^^

Meh, it's alright. Just drag her back in the next few posts.

Hi. I throw out mad opening posts and then sub-par follow ups. I'm a terrible person.

Edited by Astrodeath311

Eh, I think that's normal. I only really get four paragraphs into my opening posts. I feel like no one will read them if they're any longer.

I still need to find an OC to use. I don't want to use another dragon. I don't really want to make up one for this right now. Really, I have no one [The crowd gasps]

I will think of someone, eventually. I hope (Now go look at my paragraph for myself, and realize the implications of that wording)

i don't think so? im waiting for wyvern or for us to be gathered. ono;; i think people are kinda waiting for everyone to meet up? idk tho just a guess

Edited by Switch

I literally have no idea what is going on right now. Think I should sic the scientists on everyone?

Nothing, really. We've all just met up with our creations I guess.

And yeah do the scientists. owo err if you want. it'd be fun. wyvern and i were thinking of having scientists show up to evenlocke and lanky but we don't actually know how to scientist :'D