Techno_Elf

Radiant Imagination V 2.0 OoC

Here have more OCs.

Cale

Cale's from a very self-aware RPG-ish universe. Most people just want to be NPCs out of the line of danger and take bets on how long a particular adventure team will survive, or maybe a side character who supports the main team once in a while for a bit of cash. Cale, though, he wants to be a protagonist.

Cale is a little on the short side and has orangish-brown hair that sticks up in every direction. He's usually seen wearing giant green-tinted goggles on his forehead (useless, but cool), a short capelet over a tank top, gloves, and a belt with a very shiny buckle. He has an inventory system but still insists on carrying his giant sword that he can't even use in his belt. He doesn't have any cool powers granted to him by the gods or a secret line of ancestors yet, but he's still hopeful.

He also has a pet/mount that is basically a giant rideable Secretarybird.

Eirene Carter

Hailing from the same universe as Cale (yeah, the last name rule there is kind of inconsistent), Carter is an accomplished cartographer. Which is actually very impressive, since in order to map places, you have to go to them first and survive in them long enough to figure out their shapes, and there are a lot of deadly places in this world. She has a lean build, black waist-length hair in two loose braids, olive eyes and a slightly tanned complexion. She wears a dark blue shirt, gray pants, boots, a belt (in which a giant sharpened T-square is tucked), and a cloth backpack containing all sorts of survival goodies.

AGH I'M SO SORRY RW. It's accepted. I'll have to add it tomorrow. I don't want my phone to start glitching. C+Ping does not work on my phone.

Oh, technological troubles are always a nuisance XD; Thanks! Might have a couple more on the way in a day or three~

I'm here!! biggrin.gif Also, ta-da! Age revealed! Hehehe. :3 Also, Aislinn is actually a Jumper, but she doesn't know it. Ever watched Jumper? I kind of based Aislinn off that... Also, I'm actually still developing my OCs, so if there are any changes, my apologies for the inconvenience.

Siti

"My name is Siti, formally, but when I informally introduce myself to someone, I will always use the name Stani. I'm 12 years old and I'm about 157 cm tall. Outside, I'm always seen with a scarf (any colour or design) and usually seen with a pair of blue glasses that are slightly too big for me, hand stockings, and black leather shoes. I am usually friendly and am always shy with strangers unless you get me to open up. Then, I will start acting like the weirdo I am. Also, I tend to hug or snuffle people that I feel comfortable with (I give bear hugs to those who I really like). I'm Malay, but I look the exact opposite. I'm a Muslim."

Aislinn

"My name is Aislinn, which is actually an Old English word that means "dream". I am sixteen years old and I am mostly your average, normal teenage girl. I have wavy hazelnut hair that reaches down to my shoulders and crystal blue eyes. I have fair skin and I wear a long-sleeved green top with jeans. I have the ability to teleport to different places. The government came to my house when I was five, looking for me, and killed my parents, who tried to protect me. I somehow managed to escape from their cruel hands and I have survived ever since. I am forced to steal things but it can't be helped. I still don't know much about this power I have and why or how the government is after me."

Soul Eater

"I am a Soul Eater and I have no name. I come from the depths of the Underworld and am no different from other Soul Eaters. What do I do? Haha...isn't it obvious? I hunt for souls...delicious souls, mmm...and eat them. No one has ever seen a Soul Eater and lived to tell about it. I tend to hide in electronical objects as other Soul Eaters do, messing around with my victim...and when the time is right, I strike. How? Hehehe...I think you know too much, my dear...may I make a suggestion? ...Run..."

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Still deciding on OCs to use. I don't really have any good ones ATM. I suppose I could always grab one of my random personal personas... (Expect I only have two going ATM) IH is way to sarcastic. And Kyra is... Kyra...

I'm not sure if I want to have myself all over the place again either...

Actually. I might do Millie. Millie is always a useful choice. (And liken this to RaFC a little more on you tongue.gif)

EDIT: *Notices Fractional's charries* Or, um, not. *Begins contemplating who to use again*

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Oh. No, they don't have anything like souls. Their life-force is sentient and, well, they don't really believe in having souls. They have 'will's instead, really. It's just a bunch of mixed feelings, desires and other stuff attached to their life-force. Since they are strong enough, their will can leave the body whenever it likes and possess other things as well as have powers that suits them. A unique will is a part of the spirit-river (a giant entity that is like heaven/hell except that the wills make up the thing) of their world.

Hey, um, Techno, since there seems to be some confusion. How are we supposed to enter? Is it the same as last time? Do we all just do our own thing and end up wherever? Do we teleport to Kansas and get caught in a tornado after which we have to travel to find you in your emerald palace?

The third one, obviously. So for now just have everyone together, I suppose. This is fine. I can have one of my OCs teleport myself to where everyone else is, and the scientists can try to catch us, and we can escape, and they can chase us with a portal gun, and we can make plans and yeah. :3

I liked the third one... Hmm, I have an idea. It's gonna be a while till I post though. After I post it, if you don't like it I'll delete it. It's sort of, weird. And totally unrealistic But fits well the RP

Start out with a normal life. At any time of the day you want (preferably when it's light out), and look at the news or hear about the news, which pertain to your OCs, which have magically popped up and are searching for you the only way they (may or may not) know how: destroying stuff and getting on the news. Naturally, you're going to want to check this out, so you go to the park (or a common public place of your choice) and find them. And then wait a minute as I type up a plot-related post.

OH! Yes! Ugh, I keep forgetting to add stuff! One minute!

Heh. xd.png I'm actually glad that we start in our own, actual homes...it makes it easier for me since I already know how to move about my place. tongue.gif

Sorry but more about me. I can't think of things about me all at once for some reason.

Me

I am slightly VERY random. I also have a tendency to change moods quickly. I'm usually happy and optimistic though. I believe in alternate universes and stuff like that, and I believe there is a place called Penguinland. I'm 11, Chinese, and I have long hair that refuses to be messy. Seriously. It just goes back to normal, even if I mess it up and make it go everywhere. It's magic. I like Pokemon and Fantasy things. I can think of extremely random things in a single second if I ever mysteriously need to. I can also bake a few desserts. My nails are always really sharp for some reason even after I cut them. My memory is weird and remembers everything but the useful things. I'm good at speed talking.

Of course! Go ahead! I have to add stuff to the first post! Why am I putting exclamation points at the end of every sentence except for this one? I don't know!

Renard

"My name is Renard. 'Renard' means 'fox', doesn't it? That's because I am one. An arctic fox, to be precise. However...I am different from other arctic foxes. I was born with a rather...abnormal brain. I can think like a human and have a bit more of common sense and morals than other animals. My eyes, too, are rather humanlike, my pupils a deep emerald green. Here's something else that you should know: I can speak human speech. Well, of course I can, otherwise I wouldn't be here, saying this, right? Despite my differences, I have all the traits of an arctic fox. My coat is a purely snow white, save for the black tip of my tail."

ok im sorry one last new character for me if that's okay i promise i know i said i wasn't gonna use him again cause it's kind of hard to RP him here but ill try to make it work i just wanna make things more interesting cause all my ocs are protagonists ;u;

Evenlocke:

Image | Evenlocke Honoré is a 1,839 year old daemon. His main weapon is a jagged sword that can retract into a dagger, but he also utilizes a crossbow as well as fire, air, and lightning magic. Evenlocke is extremely arrogant, egotistical, and malicious. He often tries to come off as suave, but practically everything enrages him and he is very sadistic as well. He is a demi-god, but as is the case with Aveldran, his mana is drained very easily.

Evenlocke's fact: On average he sleeps about 14 hours a day.

he's the only one of my ocs that has newer art so that's why he's the only one with a picture ref unu; even though it's very bad art im sorry i know

also would it work if he's already been captured by the government? ono; assuming that we're going to do another rescue anyway like last time? ;u; i mean i dont have to if it wont work aah

Edited by Switch