Techno_Elf

Radiant Imagination V 2.0 OoC

so um when are we going to gather up because this is kind of already starting to die again?? ;c

Edited by Switch

UGH I KEEP FORGETTING I'M SO SORRY GAIZ I'LL GET TO IT RIGHT THIS MINUTE.

HAHA I thought of something. I just have to draw the picture for it. Yeah, that may take a while. And these aren't charrie sheets. I'll get a picture later tongue.gif Been messing around with the idea of this character in my head all day, couldn't think of anywhere to put it. Remembered this finally. Don't got a name for it yet, and I'm not sure I want it to have one

My Shadow Because why the hell not?

Basically it's me, but it has all of my positive qualities removed. It will kill you without a second thought if it has the urge. All it's seeming emotions are copied from others, it feels them, but they aren't actually it's own. It also can't actually touch things. It's intangibubble

Peter Pan anyone?

Will get picture ASAP

Okay so I just opened a portal. Where is it gonna go? Is our aim to all end up in that park?

THIS IS CONFUSING ME

Uh? I'M CONFUSED TOO. YOU AIN'T ALONE. Also I'm listening to a Homestuck album but THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT. Or is it?

ANYWAYS. Just get to the park ASAP. And everything will be fine.

xd.png LET ME ATTEMPT A FUTILE RECAP.

Everyone is at the park (or at least most of us, I hope), and we've opened a portal to portal us away to somewhere safe (hopefully). Yup.

*applauds*

I totally know what is going on now. xd.png

I'll try to make a post that has something that resembles sense in it. I shall go to the park in the post

Your post confuses me. But I shall figure it out in due time.

I know, right? I should make another post soon. Is everyone in the portal?

erm so are we in a cave now? with dragons?? ono sorry im confused ;u;

Edited by Switch

Hi guys! I'm baaack! biggrin.gif Also, Techno_Elf, forget about my form for Sorrel, he was a dumb idea. Mind if I add this little girl, though? I came up with her last week BUT I SWEAR IT WAS NOT FOR THE SAKE OF THE RP! SHE IS ORIGINAL!! I drew her while listening to this techno trance called "Frozen Flame". biggrin.gif

Twinkie

"I'm afraid I cannot speak...therefore I have to write on this paper. My name is Twinkie and I have long, pale hair, tinted blue. My eyes are a pale blue...and I have no mouth. Nobody notices, though, as I tie a handkerchief around the area below my nose. I wear a pale blue kimono that goes beyond my knees and barely reaches my ankles. I go about barefooted as I do not wear shoes. I wander about the Earth with only one purpose - to kill. When I get the urge to kill, I do so. People often mistake me as an innocent ten-year-old. Others may call me a ghost due to my pale skin. A lot underestimate me as nothing but a small, helpless girl. I know better. My strength is not what people expect from a seemingly young girl. I hold the powers of ice and wind. Even though I have the body of a young girl, I am hundreds of years old. I am not of this world and I will continue to wander about, killing as I go. Fear not, for I do not feel the urge to kill right now. However, I think you know too much... Don't worry, though, I'll make sure you have a pleasant death."

Hey, I already asked in the IC, but how am I supposed to get to you guys without being able to make portals?