Techno_Elf

Radiant Imagination V 2.0 OoC

Maybe you could randomly win free flight tickets to New Jersey at the same time and somehow jump into the portal before it closes? happy.gif Just a suggestion...

Uuh... That seems a bit far fetched. And there's a ton of reasons why it wouldn't work anyway. Thanks for the suggestion though

@Dream_Dragon: i'm sorry i was just waiting for someone to explain the dragon and/or where we are ;A; i want to do something with evenlocke but i cant really do anything with him either

Edited by Switch

*flips table*

I keep forgetting about this. URGH. I don't know what to post until Soiled responds. GET IN HERE, SOILED.

It amazes me how you can forget about this so many times, Techno_Elf. xd.png Oh, and it's alright, Switch, I just needed to make sure that you guys didn't forget about this forever. tongue.gif

Do make a post soon, though, one of you. happy.gif

P.S. OHHHHH, TECHNO_ELF, WHY YOU TORTURE ME WITH YOU PROFILE UGH IT'S SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE wub.gif

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Y U DO DIS 2 ME GAISS!!

Look, I broke spelling. I'll be on holiday from 8th December to 11th December.

Mille (oc -- drawn by me, please don't use <3)

Hi, I'm Millie. I come from the planet Sareus but travel a lot around our galaxy. As of now, I'm studying at a fancy shmancy school called Eternal Enterprises -- a stupid space ship company who started a school. Bleh. Anyways, I study a bunch of crap and I'm just about to go into a higher, more experienced class! Fun! My main subject is alien animals -- I've been studying these things called humans a lot. I mean, we're humans, but they talk different languages and can only travel to certain planets that have no civilization. They're weird -- we're advanced. My friend Mel studies alien civi, which means clothes, their diets, etc... she also gives me fashion tips which is weird. Anyways. Hi. I'm Millie. 17 years old. Yup. Bye.

Lyra (oc -- same as above, don't use <3)

Hey, I'm Lyra and this is Remmy, my tail. I'm a 23 year old Tailmouth from Incertia (In-sir-see-ah), a small town in my country. I suppose I have some sort of 'farm girl' accent... as my guy friend tells me, but I don't believe him. He can be a jerk face. I work on a farm as a higher class serveant... meaning I am free, but I live with my boss and his family however I am allowed to go anywhere unless they say otherwise. It's a pretty fun life. Uhh... I like fun facts? And I have no interesting fun facts about me... so I'm breaking this roleplays rules... anyways, I'll shut up.

Me

My real name is Taryn, but please use the name Audrie... It's my middle name. I'm a 15 year old... tomboy I suppose, also an artist, huge gamer (Skyrim thank you very much) and food lover. I'm slim, a medium height (still growing, believe me), with brown hair I usually wear like Millie's (that's where I got the inspiration from) which is died blond at the ends. I like to wear comfy clothes, often with shorts (I'm an Aussie, what did ya expect?) with an appearantely retarded aussie accent. Anyways. Uhm... g'day mate?

Edited by DragonGirl10188

I have no idea where Soiled is, but we'll just continue on without her. tongue.gif

Accepted, DG! biggrin.gif