Techno_Elf

Radiant Imagination V 2.0 OoC

Okay!

Me

I am slightly VERY random. I also have a tendency to change moods quickly. I'm usually happy though. I believe in alternate universes and stuff like that, and I believe there is a place called Penguinland.

More about Penguinland: Penguinland is inhabited by intelligent penguins, which are all very happy. The opposite of Penguinland is Butterlypenguinelandor, or Butterpenguinland. Butterpenguinland is inhabited by butter penguin, which are a butter colored variant of normal penguins. You have to travel out of Penguinland, which is in the Sandwich Wrap Galaxy, to the far distant galaxy of Spaghetti And Meatballs. There are also space cows which interrupt your journey by trying to make you explode by feeding you too much ice cream. They are easily distracted by Cosmic Donuts though, so you should make a few. Phoenixes are used as a form of transportation, along with the rarer upside down cake buses, which are Minecraft cakes flipped upside down. The only known upside down cake bus is the one that goes from Penguinland to Earth. It is driven by Annaliese, one of my classmates. Travel on the upside down cake bus is free, and Anbaliese is friendly. You can tell if a upside down cake bus has passed by because they emit a rainbow like Nyan Cat. Penguinland and Butterpenguinland are also completely edible. Penguinland features jelly bean gems, noodle trees, and marshmallow bushes. The grass is also edible, and the weather is good. It snows marshmallows, and rains melted chocolate. The residents of Penguinland and Butterpenguinland are fond of hot chocolate with marshmallows, so this is good. Butterpenguinland and Penguinland levitate, an are not spheres.

OKAY WELL HERE GOES.

Millie: Me. Chinese, 16, slightly-more-than-shoulder-length black hair that looks straight and straightforward but can probably swallow several pencils, brown eyes. Wardrobe is mostly black, gray, occasionally dark blue or white, with many cheesy math t-shirts. Generally apathetic about most things usually considered important but really passionate about random things like math, deep-sea creatures, and drawing fat dragons. Like really passionate. Like I-once-punched-a-guy-for-saying-Pokemon-gen-V-was-bad passionate.

Cortsa Yurali: A fantroll! She has gray skin, black eyes with yellow sclera, face fins, and a pair of candy-corn colored horns. Her hair is black and hip-length and unlike mine it doesn't even try to hide the fact that it's murderous; it could probably eat a horse. She wears a pair of swimming goggles with black lenses, a violet short jacket, and a black dress with her trident symbol on it. Here's an HS sprite. She lives in a big castle at the bottom of an ocean trench, and the goggles are mainly to deal with her light sensitivity.

FANTROLLS EH?

Yeah there is like a 99.8% chance I'll add more characters later.

woo hi guys i deleted my form in the main thing like you asked. ovo i don't need to repost it here since it's in the op do i?

So when is the starting happening.

Silver: your forms seem to be...missing some links? What's an Aposematic Water

At the time that I made the form in the original rp it was from, it didn't have a link. Sorry. I'll add it now

Oh I forgot to add my age in my profile.

@Techno_Elf, if you don't mind you can just add that I'm 15 somewhere in there. x_x i don't really care where.

EDIT:

also uhh do you mind adding one more OC for me? ;u; i decided i wanted to try using her so i can flesh out her personality a little bit more

Aveldran:

Aveldran Honoré is a girl who appears around 19 years old, but in reality she is 2,300 years old. She is 5'5", has an average build, dark skin, dark brown eyes, and curly ginger hair. She has two "forms", Immortal and Demi-Immortal. As her demi-immortal self she wears a white t-shirt with dark blue jeans, red converse sneakers, and a solid blue plaid jacket that she often ties around her waist. In her immortal form, she wears a white high-low dress with a red skirt and black shorts underneath, red elbow-length gloves, and red knee-length suede boots. In this form her eyes also turn white. Aveldran's weapons are a fire sword and a bow, along with general fire magic. She is a goddess, but she is currently not at her full strength and is capable of dying or being gravely injured. This also means her mana is drained very quickly so she can overexert herself very easily if she isn't careful.

Edited by Switch

呵呵。

@TE: Add that I'm Chinese, pls!

Fortuna/Katelyn Dalton

You know what? I'm Fate and I hate my life. After I 'died', some censorkip.gif*** calling himself 'Fate' - yes, himself; the previous Fate was male - woke me up and told me that I was to be his successor and I was like 'what the censorkip.gif are you going on about, dude?' In the end, I ended up in this study-like place, immortal, and totally bored. I need to go mess with someone's life. Preferably now. And I'm only like 20 years old - its only been four years since I became Fate and I find that sixteen is much to young to die so I'm repeatedly cursing my censorkip.gif*** predecessor for killing me - but I've already found out that true immortality equals pure torture of the worst kind: boredom, not that I've experienced anything to compare it, though. But, you mortals better ****ing watch out alright. I don't care about your gender, nor your sexual preference, but I'm match-maker and I love pairing archenemies together. Just as a warning. By the way, despite me looking like a ****ing ethereal angel of beauty, it is apparently impossible to be attracted to me. How weird. Though I really got confused after the 30th question about what was happening and the immortals and my new censorkip.gif-awesome powers that I just decided to figure things out on my own. If I suddenly spit fire or something, that's just me seeing if I can spit fire or not. Oh yeah, I apparently cannot spit fire and that sucks like censorkip.gif because I've always wanted to spit fire. Well, thanks to listening to my rant, mortals. I really needed to get that out of my system. Though I am still ****ed that I can't spit fire.

Edited by SoiledLove

Oh my God, it's back up!! I am so rejoining this! (With new OCs. That are not as crappy as my previous ones lol) I'll put forms tomorrow, after my last two exams. biggrin.gif

0_0 Oh wow. Everyone is accepted, but I can't put the forms up until tonight. My phone is...malfunction-y.

Valerius Jolicoeur

My name is Valverius. Some people call me Val for short, but I hate them and that name. It makes me sound weak and girly. I'm apparently eight years old this year, but I'm no ordinary eight year old. Never was, never will be. I'm often labeled as beautiful or ethereal in appearance and, honestly, I hate both those labels, but if it helps me get what I want, I'll use it in any way I can. I used to live with my step-mother and father and four step-siblings, but I don't anymore. I'm just a child at an orphanage. You'll be surprised to see how normal I can act when I'm so obviously a freak of nature. None of the other children like me nor do any of the adults for that matter. They don't understand me. There's only one person who understood me and my hatred of the world, of life. But she's dead, a memory of the past. She committed suicide after killing me when I was sixteen. She was hailed a hero, but she wasn't ever happy. I hate people. They're always so superficial. Everyone is so ****ing stupid and I would like nothing more than to make it crumble to the ground. For her, for me, for everyone else like us. And that's why I'm eight and alive. I just know that I'm destined for something. I can't die yet. Not again.

Sorellia Smitz

I'm Sorellia: eight years old, female, dead-yet-alive and child model. I know I'm beautiful. Long, wavy blonde hair, adorable, wide blue eyes and a petite stature. Who wouldn't fall for me? But my life is rather hollow. Behind my primadonna mask, lies a dark secret. I was adopted from an orphanage my a very rich middle-aged man. I've always wondered why anyone would want an anomaly like me. Now I know. I'm only good for one thing after all. But... But! I know I mean more. He means nothing to me. He can be easily discarded. I don't need him. There are others like me. We're special. Not freaks. Not ungrateful brats. We're so much more. So much better. And I only understood after death had claimed me when I was sixteen. Now I'm eight once more. But I understand. And I'll make sure everyone else does, too. I'll destroy anything that gets in my way.

Edited by SoiledLove

All accepted and added. Are you really sure you can handle that many OCs, Soiled? Wait, what am I saying? You're the great and powerful SoiledLove! Of course you can! PFFT. tongue.gif

呵呵

Of course. Who do you take me for?

BTW, those two are OCs from My Name is Justice, though they're a part of the story I'm writing, not the rp.

Putting a bit more about me

Me

I am slightly VERY random. I also have a tendency to change moods quickly. I'm usually happy and optimistic though. I believe in alternate universes and stuff like that, and I believe there is a place called Penguinland. I'm 11, Chinese, and I have long hair that refuses to be messy. Seriously. It just goes back to normal, even if I mess it up and make it go everywhere. It's magic. I like Pokemon and Fantasy things. I can think of extremely random things in a single second if I ever mysteriously need to. I can also bake a few desserts.

Penguinland & Butterpenguinland

More about Penguinland: Penguinland is inhabited by intelligent penguins, which are all very happy. The opposite of Penguinland is Butterlypenguinelandor, or Butterpenguinland. Butterpenguinland is inhabited by butter penguin, which are a butter colored variant of normal penguins. You have to travel out of Penguinland, which is in the Sandwich Wrap Galaxy, to the far distant galaxy of Spaghetti And Meatballs. There are also space cows which interrupt your journey by trying to make you explode by feeding you too much ice cream. They are easily distracted by Cosmic Donuts though, so you should make a few. Phoenixes are used as a form of transportation, along with the rarer upside down cake buses, which are Minecraft cakes flipped upside down. The only known upside down cake bus is the one that goes from Penguinland to Earth. It is driven by Annaliese, one of my classmates. Travel on the upside down cake bus is free, and Anbaliese is friendly. You can tell if a upside down cake bus has passed by because they emit a rainbow like Nyan Cat. Penguinland and Butterpenguinland are also completely edible. Penguinland features jelly bean gems, noodle trees, and marshmallow bushes. The grass is also edible, and the weather is good. It snows marshmallows, and rains melted chocolate. The residents of Penguinland and Butterpenguinland are fond of hot chocolate with marshmallows, so this is good. Butterpenguinland and Penguinland levitate, and are not spheres.

Sorry for adding so many charesters but I just found one...wait for it...THAT ISN'T A DRAGON! WOW! xd.png

Username: Silverphoenixx

Name: Lilana

Codename/Nickname: Lotus

Age: 11 if possible. She was kidnapped and injected with a vial to make her a breed and amnesia inducing medicine that made her forget everything about her family and history. She believes she was created in the lab, though may regain memories one day.

What are you: Breed

If Breed what kind?:

Appearance: Like this: http://images.wikia.com/bleachfanfiction/i...llpapers-1-.jpg but with peregrine falcon wings

Personality: RP

Preferred weapon: Long thin light sword or bow

Family: She doesn't know her family. She has amnesia of anything about her family and history.

Breed is a half animal human

Edited by Silverphoenixx