Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

"Awaken him?" Columbine looked to orange and violet orb in her paws. "Please?" She morphed to her human form and gasped when Ruilai's sharp claw tore into her shoulder.

Shadow look at Columbine. "I'm sorry, I don't know how." He said as he removed Ruilai from Columbine shoulder. "Though it look as though Jayfeather is already helping you out as we speak." Shadow point to her shoulder that was starting to heal. The sphere in her hands was starting to glow a slight orange color.

Ruilai looked at the person that had just picked her up. She bit him softly, wondering what he tasted like.

Shadow look at Ruilai and smiled when she went and bit him. "You remind me of my son, Ruilai. He went and bit me when I went and pick him up, but your bite, i can't feel." He said as he sat Ruilai on the ground.

Ophelia took the sphere in her hands and stared at it. If she understood the situation correctly, Axle's life was quite in her hands now. The vampire wondered what happened in order for them to end up in spheres like that. But what mattered more, was that she made her choice quickly and didn't think twice about it. "I... I'll keep it. I'll protect it." Ophelia said, holding the sphere closely to herself and nodding, even if she was just talking to herself now. "I have to protect him... for what he's done for me." she continued. That was something she absolutely had to do, and she didn't care there was a bad guy with Axle either.

Columbine picked up her baby and held the orb carefully. "You are telling me you don't know how?" She sighed and looked down at the orb again. "Perhaps I need to unlock those secrets first." She placed the orb in her carrier bag and just cradled her baby.

Shadow look at Columbine "In theory, I do. But it just a theory, and I would not want to risk Jayfeather life on just a theory."Shadow said to Columbine. He look over the side of floating island. "Axle is in another sphere but have different colors." Shadow sound a bit upset by this. "I don't know how or why this have happen but it did and i can not undo the past."

Navir shrugs and walks over to stand next to Columbine and smiled down to Ruilai as the servant walks in again explaining that the meal is ready. Navir smiled then thanked the servant as he ran off again back to the kitchen. Navir turned to face Columbine and Ruilai "Let's have some food, I can't remember the little one here eating at all since she hatched. so she must be starved. " Navir said as he cooed to the hatchling dragon.

Edited by Fireside90

"She did eat some mangos earlier..." Columbine said nuzzling his neck. "Shadow, I will try to figure this out." The now human dragon walked with Navir to the kitchen. "Do you want to hold her, Navir?"

Ruilai's eyes widened when she heard the magic word."FOODFOODFOODFOODFOOD!" She yelled. She squirmed, looking for food. The mangoes had been delicious, but she didn't find them filling enough. She stared hopefully at her parents."Food?"

"Yes! In a minute my darling." Columbine smiled hugging her baby. "What do you want?"

(Wow... What happened to all the vampire dragons in you siggy Melo?)

(I tried to add something to my sig. I failed and everything got messed up. I had to just wipe my sig and make a new one.)

((Well Time for some action, and this is going to be loud. I should make New sheets for Shadow/Demon/and Sapphire, seeing how i came up with a plot for them.))

Shadow stood there looking over the edge of the island, over the forest. He stood there as if waiting for something, and soon that was followed by four begins appeared behind him. "So Starlin, you have came as last." Shadow said without turning around. "Shadow Incrimson, You have been found guilty of giving power to none-Angel people. Your sentences is Death and the people who you gave the powers too. But seeing how they sealed themselves in spheres, all we have to do is wait until they are release and than kill them." Starlin said as the four begins spawn weapons from thin air. Each weapon was different from each other. "So they order you to kill me on spot, hm. I guess I also get the honor of them sending their four best men to kill me. So, shall we get this over with, seeing how I still need to be here to guard those sphere until they are release from them." Shadow said as he step over the edge and fell. One of the men ran over and look over the edge, just to get grab by Shadow by the throat and slammed into the island hard ground killing him on impact, With a loud snap and cracking sound. Shadow had a split second to move before a sythe hit the side of the island Shadow was standing at. Shadow grab the sythe and pulled the next person over the edge and ran him thought with his own sythe. He fell from the edge as the last two went to attack shadow. Starlin took his Battle Axes and ran over the edge, sticking to the side as if gravity switch on the island, as so did the other having Shadow on both sides. "We both know Starlin, That it would take more than a four of the best to kill me. So your choices, you could die here or leave now." Starlin did not answer his question, Instead started to swing at Shadow with speed and grace. Shadow dodge each attack as they came and forgot about the one to the other side of him, Until his sword sliced across his back. Shadow roared in pain at that. Shadow let go of his magic holding him to the side of the island and fell and than stop himself of the bottom of the island. Before the other two came down he made himself a sword and a axe to fight them. "Enough Shadow, You may have been the best fighter and Magic user, but our new recruit here out match your speed and skill by a few seconds. You will die here, and no one will save you." Starlin said. "I will see that for my own eyes and Mind, Starlin. Let see if you are right, but you are wrong about people saving me." For right behind Starlin and The new recruit, were Sapphire and Demon, Each in human form. Demon ran to Starlin and snap his neck without a sound as Starlin body fell to the forest. Sapphire Shot an arrow at the recruit but it fail to hit for the new recruit sliced it in half with out looking. Shadow, Sapphire and Demon made a triangle around the man, as he watch each one. "So what is your choices are you going to run or die here kid." Shadow said as blood drip of his figures tips and hit the bottom of the floating island. The kid started to back up from shadow and vanish into the thin air. "Thank you Demon and Sapphire, I would have been in trouble if you did not show." Shadow said. They vanish their weapons and all started to walk back to the surface of the island. When they reach the surfaces of the island, with a trail of blood behind Shadow, They look at the sky. "I never though we would become wanted criminals to the Dragon-Angels, but than again you were not expecting Axle to Seal not himself but everyone else in the blast in spheres." Demon said as he started to walk away. Shadow was on his knees now form the blood lost. "You ok Shadow, or are you going to pass out from the blood lost." Sapphire said a few seconds before Shadow collapse on the ground.

Navir smiled taking Ruilai in his arms and gave a small laugh "so what do you want to eat little one? more mangos? Other fruit? Melons!?" Navir rattled off as held the hatchling as well as standing close to Columbine in case she had another motion sickness fit or if she wants to hold Ruilai. They entered the kitchen to see countless servants making meals for the other lords and ladies of the court. some cutting fruit and veggies while others prepare meat.

Columbine held her hand in the crook of her husband's arm. "Navir, love, should I hold her while you get the food, or should I get you the food?" She asked smiling. She remembered then that he was suppose to take care of her as was their agreement.

Navir sighed and put his daughter back into Columbines arms as he went to get their food, He got Columbine a large plate of assorted fruits but mainly Mangos while he got Ruilai mangos and other fruits much like his mother, he got something similar to theirs but had veggies like carrots. "You can request anything from the cooks here, they'll prepare it" he said as he led his family to a large dinning table.

Columbine smiled and sat close to Navir. She placed Ruilai on the table and cuddled close to Navir. "I love you." She said kissing his cheek.

Navir smiled and put an arm around his wife as she cuddled "I love you too, now eat up! Your soup and fruit are gonna go bad" he said as he started to eat his plate of veggies and fruit happily. making sure to not waste anything while he eats.

Ruilai dug into the mangoes. She spotted a large green fruit on the table. She jumped on it, and with some effort, cracked the hard shell and ate the red fruit inside. She was still hungry though."Meat!" She shouted, hoping one of the chefs would hear her. Luckily, one of them did, and placed a chicken thigh next to her. She grinned and took a bite.

Shadow recovered from the blood lost about forty seconds, with Sapphire healing powers. Shadow open his eyes and started to push himself off the ground. "Shadow, don't push yourself so hard, you still need to recover from the fight." Sapphire said. Shadow got up off the ground and look at Sapphire. "I wish I could, but we need to protect the three spheres that have Jayfeather, Axle and Xeon in them." Shadow said.

He place his hand on Sapphire head and kiss her on the lips. The warmth of him was pleasing to Sapphire, and have let her heath fill with joy, as it race though the feelings. He push back from her and stared into her eyes. "I must protect our son, dear, or he will die." Shadow said as he started to walk away. Demon was already doing the same. "I'll go protect Xeon, seeing how i know him the best." Demon said as he disappeared into the crowed to find Icarus.

"Please be careful, Shadow, I don't want to lose you for good." Sapphire said as Shadow near the edge of the island. "Same for you, dear. I will see you soon." Shadow said as he vanish into the air, leaving Sapphire there to think of Jayfeather whereabouts. His sphere is more likely with the Forbidden child, see how he help protect her when she was in a egg.

She turn on her heels and walked to the kitchen that they have went to see if she could find them. It took her a bit when she enter to find them, even with her good eye sight, because she could not see over the heads of the chefs. She thought about turning into dragon form, but decided not too, seeing how the recent attack have put people on edge with dragon a bit.

She weaved her way though the chefs until she found Columbine, Navir, Ruilai, Who was eating a chicken thigh. She came up to them and bow a bit before them. "Hello there Navir Rondook, Miss Columbine, and little Ruilai." Sapphire said as she stood up and moved her black, long hair out of her face, showing her tan skin face. "I was sent by Shadow to help you protect Jayfeather's sphere and the child."

=============================================================

Shadow Appeared in the trees near the lake now where Ophelia was at, even if he did have to time jump to get there. He made the sound of a owl to get her attention to get her out of the open so he may talk with her, expertly with a hydra still in the lake near her.

=============================================================

Demon weaved his way though the crowds of people until he found Icarus and Levi, but he keep his distance from them, keeping a watchful eye on them. Even if Icarus was an angel, shadow entrusted him with Xeon sphere, means he won't try anything stupid would he?

Icarus looked up and spotted a familiar looking man. He and Levi had lost the others, so they just wandered back to the city to explore. "Wait a second... " He stared at the man."You? I thought you were dead!" Icarus went closer to get a better view.

Demon notice that Icarus saw him and decide that he should test his skill, just like Xeon did in the forest. He walked behind a man and vanish from the eye sight, but not the sound or smell. He ran behind them and reappeared again with their back facing him. "You could say I'm both, Icarus, And I see the apple work that I gave you." Demon said as he wait to see what they would do.

Columbine pressed her hip against his side and ate her vegetable soup. She stopped when she saw her child eating chicken. She gaped at her baby and turned to Navir. "Honey..." She looked back at the omnivore. "She likes meat."

Edited by Lothuialel

Navir nods looking to Ruilai who was eating a chicken "Yes, I guess she must not have inherited your vegetarian trait." He said with a small laugh as he finished eating the mangos then stated to eat the other veggies that were on his plate "Is something wrong about that dear?" Navir turned to see Sapphire and smiled "well thank you for coming to protect our child, though I hope you won't abruptly take her away from us like jayfeather did.." He said as he pushed a plate of Fruit and veggies to a empty chair "here, have a seat and enjoy, if you prefer meat then just call to the chefs and they will bring you some"

Edited by Fireside90