Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

((Did anyone Know that Lou change the Name of Columbine to Cecillia? And you do know Sapphire is with you.))

((I am guessing she got confused from her other RP she is doing on freeform RP and used that char's name, and fine I will edit the post to include Shadow's crush)

(Wasn't confused... Just too many RPs:p)

Columbine snorted. "You will have to hunt for her." She said gently. "I do recall you liking fish." She smiled and grabbed Ruilai holding the omnivorous child in her arms. "Time for your nap, my child."

Navir smiled thinking back to the lake, how he met Dragroot and columbine, fishing and hunting game. "I recall liking fish, yes. I would be happy to get some for our child here" He said happily as he patted Ruilai on her head and gave Columbine a hug as he remembered the past.

Ophelia was distracted in her own thoughts, thinking of what the sphere truly was and what would become of her friend Axle, when suddenly she heard an owl. Except it didn't sound exactly like an owl... it was quite strange. Holding firmly onto the orb that was gifted to her, the vampire made her way towards the source of the noise, and there she saw a man... But he looked somewhat familiar to her. "Um, hello? Who are you?" Ophelia asked, she was cautious as this person could be hostile.

Columbine giggled. "You called me cute when we first met." She smiled remembering the past. "I'll never forget that." She kissed his cheek and snuggled close.

Navir laughed and put an arm around Columbine "You still are cute! though I remember you being terrerfied of me when we first met" he said with a laugh as columbine started to snuggle closer.

"Me terrified?" Columbine scoffed. "What implied... Oh!" She started to laugh. "You were HUGE! A giant!" She teased. The Soulpeace woman kissed her elven husband soundly.

((I'm sorry for bringing this up again, but...

"So... it's just an image... but still..." Lucina responded and continued to look at the forest that surrounded her, allowing the illusion to draft her away. She wondered how the real thing looked like - probably even more splendid, she thought. The sorceress still was curious on what she was feeling right now. It happened right upon witnessing this image and she wondered what it could be.

"I feel like... a rusty, old lamp has just ignited inside me. The flame that keeps it lit is dim, but... I haven't felt this way in ages..." Lucina said, looking at the dragon. "Is this something you've ever felt before?"

I'm kinda waiting on a reply for this, my last reply with Lucina. It's been two weeks or something. ninja.gif ))

Navir returned the kiss "well c'mon then, finish up your food!" he said with a smile as he pulled the soup closer to them and the rest of the chicken as well

"Actually. That is how it had looked. Some parts were more splendid and colorful." Alielel thought for a minute. "I feel that way whenever I go back and visit that memory."

Columbine pushed the chicken to Navir and Ruilai. She chowder down her soup and soon finished. She smiled and kissed Navir again.

Lucina switched her gaze between the forest's image and Alielel a few times. She suddenly made a decision she thought it would never be possible for herself. "I... I think I want to stay around in this world for a little longer. You know, just to see and ensure the forest recovers and eventually is restored to its former glory." the magician spoke in a raspy voice. It wasn't too late, was it? And it would be just a few years anyway.

"I've decided. I want to live, at least until I see the forest prosper and bloom once again." Lucina continued, closing her eyes momentarily. "Then I'll finally lay down and rest for an eternity."

Navir smiled and ate only SOME of the chicken, while the rest he saved for Ruilai and he returned the kiss she gave him again as he leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. content

Columbine laid her head on his chest. She smiled at him and just snuggled close. She sighed and crawled into his lap. "My handsome Duke..."

Ruilai curled up and went to sleep on the table.

Icarus turned around."Where did he go?" Levi walked around ,trying to spot him."Perhaps it was just our imaginations..." They turned and walked off towards a stall to buy food."

Sapphire Stood there watching the odd family all fall asleep with each other in the kitchen. She turn to start walking out, when she felt the dread feeling of being watch. She turn her head to see the slightest movement of someone who was not suppose to be here. 'So they keep tabs on the Family, and now me.' Sapphire thought to her self. She open the door and close it behind her, sitting outside on a log near the door. how she missed the days she had what they had.

===============================================================

Demon Still followed Icarus and Levi around still keeping a eye on them. 'Nice eye sight, but to bad you can't notice movement or you pal there can't smell me for there are to many people.' Demon thought as he still watch them. He pick up a rock and throw it at the back of Levi. He was visible to everyone again.

===============================================================

Shadow Walked out of the shadows of the trees in front of Ophelia. "Hello again, Miss Ophelia. I came to help protect Axle's sphere and you." Shadow said with a bow. He came back up and look Ophelia in the eyes. "I think it would be best for us to leave this area before we talk."

(Not all of them fell asleep...)

Columbine gently lifted Ruilai on her lap and stayed close to her husband. "Sapphire, how are we an odd family?"

(Wow... I guess we all get confused at some point. Sorry)

Columbine snuggled close to Navir. She thought about the past.

Navir opened his eyes to look to the two sleeping and smiled picking up Columbine then Ruilai. Carried the two out of the room and up a flight of stairs which led to rooms given out to the high tiered lords and lady, the largest one obviously for the Duke. Navir opened the door to his large room and carried the two in and wondered where the two would want to sleep. the bed obviously but he didn't know if it could hold the three. He shrugged and laid Columbine on one side, Ruilai in the middle, and Navir himself laid down on the other side opposite columbine. the room doesn't have a crib but it does have a fire place and another large library. "Good night you two." he said as he closed his eyes again, He knew he was safe in the Silver City, and that NO ANGEL what so ever in the Silver City would betray the duke or the lords and ladies here, NO ANGEL! WHAT SO EVER!! ((*Glares to Draco*))

((Even I'm getting Confused from to much things. they are not after Navir right now, only mine and the spheres, which you guys have. Now the Dragon court want your head for the forbidden child. Let just clear that up for right now.))

Edited by draco8967

(Ok then I have no idea who is after you and the spheres. But the dragon riders who basically follow this 'King' Dragon would not have supporters among the angels who are more or less isolationist and might hate the riders and dragons since they are the only 'visitors' they get and the Circle seems rather.. Hated, In general.)

((Ugh, I'm so pissed off. Someone managed to ruin my Touhou Nendoroid...))

Lucina covered her mouth as she coughed hard. Now there was no hiding it: her hand was stained with blood that came out with the cough. "If I last long, that is." the sorceress scowled. "Fortunately, I believe I can use the same spell I've used before to go ahead and extend my lifespan as needed. I'd just need the right materials."

=========================

Ophelia stared at the man who came out from shadows, wondering if she had seen this person. He acted like if he already knew Axle, the sphere and her... "Um... have we met before?" the vampire asked, holding onto the orb protectively. His voice sounded familiar to her... and it didn't take long for she to realize who she was really talking with. "Wait. Shadow?" Ophelia blinked. "What are you doing here? ...Well, let's go somewhere else, if you insist."

((Lol, Who after them, and the sphere, are angels, just for the people inside sphere, not for the holders, but if you choices to fight for the spheres than you might be in trouble))