Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

((I don't know what camp is that, so I'll hold off replying with Yvain for now.))

Lucina

Lucina looked and was able to spot smoke coming from the ground level up into the sky. Indeed it was a smoke signal, but she didn't know what those were for. "I can see it." the magician remarked. "Do you know what is that?" she asked now interested about it.

Ophelia

Ophelia took the pouch from the man's hands and nodded, though it was more like a grateful bow. She couldn't thank him enough for this. Perhaps if they ever crossed paths again, she could be of help to them. "Th-Thank you so much. I-I hope I can return the favor one day..." the vampire muttered, looking at the duo for a few more seconds before taking off to where she saw Axle heading to.

((the camp they are at Yvain is at))

Axle

Axle look up appended hearing a boom. He caught a glimpse of a sphere of energy flying by but nothing else. He sat there, And even heard Ophelia running around. He could smell her from were he was at even over his own blood. he just sat there leaning against the tree.

Lucina

Lucina shrugged. All she could tell was that it was some sort of smoke signal and nothing else. "I don't know." was her blunt answer. From the looks of it, they were going to investigate it. The sorceress just hoped they wouldn't come across a wildfire or anything of the sort, with tons of smoke everywhere. That would be something better known to Lucina as "guaranteed death" for her. The magician remained silent after her reply.

Ophelia

It didn't take too long for Ophelia to catch up with Axle. She stopped running and panted a bit before having eye contact with him. "There you are! Why did you run off like that? Are you okay?" she asked. Something that the vampire girl noticed was that he looked like he was doing better than just a few moments ago. "Maybe I won't need this...? He might have healed himself, for looks fine to me..." she sighed and looked at the medical supplies given to her by the man from before.

Yvain

"Goddammit. Not again."

Yvain grumbled a few curses under his breath as he took notice of several soldiers of his falling down to the ground at once. He could see three winged figures near them - two female, one male. The captain remembered when that demon came to his fortress and not only caused mischief but interrupted his preparations, something that really had annoyed him. Those three could be a repeat of that, but... He noted that they simply knocked his men down and didn't immediately start a bloodbath. Maybe something productive could come out of this, after all...

"Can't hurt to try." Yvain thought to himself as he made his way to the strangers. Even if their intents were ill, it would only be very foolish to attempt to stand against the thousands of troops that were present at the moment. The sheer amount of soldiers, archers, mages etc. would turn the place into a death trap if they chose to attack relentlessly like Sphinx. In fact, the archers and crossbowmen had their weapons pointed at the angels, while the mages were ready to cast their spells, but Yvain made a hand gesture and they promptly backed off.

"So, what the devil is going on here?" the captain asked, crossing his arms. And eyeing the three as if he was carefully analyzing them. They looked like angels as he suspected, but their wings were black. "And when the angels fell down from the sky, the captain asked, 'who are you?'" Yvain stated in a rather theatrical way, hoping they'd get his question.

Alielel travelled quietly. She started to get worried about Lucinawhen the sorceress remained quiet. "You ok, old hag?" She said in a TEASING tone.

Lucina

Lucina looked down at Alielel. The dragon sure liked to do that to her. "'Old hag'? Can't you be more creative than that?" the sorceress responded the provocation with a tease of her own, before chuckling silently. She cleared her throat and eyed the sky. " To answer your question. I was just... Thinking about my daughter. Wondering if she's fine and such." Lucina answered melancholically, something unusual for her. She felt strange about commenting about her family like that... Perhaps it was because she didn't want to disappear without leaving any traces of hers or her family's, she thought. The wizard sighed to herself and continued to reflect on her life and relatives.

Axle/Xeon

Axle look at Ophelia. "Ok is one way to put." Axle said in a grown of pain. He was still losing blood and was out of energy. Even if he could, the wounds were still to great for him to fully heal himself. He was still very much sitting there until he heard someone yelling. "Watch out" Xeon yelled as he fell. He was going to land on the girl and it was going ot hurt both of them. Axle Saw the angle falling and Jump to grab Ophelia before she got hit, Which Xeon used barrier to stop him from dying, but it still very much hurt. "Ow" Xeon said with a grown. His barrier shatter on impact and shards of Energy glass disapper. Axle was in front of Opehlia look at Xeon. He could not recognize him or know the smell of him for he was not an angle back than. Axle was very much weak and was barely Standing on his own. He still very much had blood flowing from his body as it start to slowly pool below his feet. There on the tree was blood also and his shirt, which was white, was now starting to dip blood.

Talia/Tyler/Lucian

Lucian point his sword at Yvain but it was put down by Tyler. "We are called the Darkness angles, and we are all related." Tyler said as she walked over to Yvain. Talia was following as well. "We are after a sword called angle becon. If you help us find it will help you with what ever you are doing." Tylar said. Even for being a dark angle she was very true ot her words. "Or we could just leave and watch this army kill it self now that there two angles on the other side."

tordok was flying when he felt a familiar feeling, he was hungry so he flown to heavenly because it was closer.he had done this many times before with no one seeing him so he believes he can do it again. he flown behind the same building in the shadow where he found food before and he tried to sneak in.

Navir looked up "Oh Passion fruit? Yeah they have that" he said as he walked to a separate stall and took a passion fruit out and put a few copper pieces in it's place and walked to her and holds it out to her "here you are, a passion fruit for the passionate lady" he said with a light laugh.

((I... don't get it.))

Ophelia

Ophelia shrieked loudly as she was pulled out of the way of an incoming, unidentified object's way. She looked at the person who fell out of the skies then at Axle. She was worried about her friend. "Wh-Who's that?" she asked, looking at the angel.

Yvain

"Angel bacon? What the hell?" Yvain asked, flabbergasted. He did not really understand why those people were there, where they came from or what their intents were. But what he did understand was that if he helped them obtain this sword, they could possibly become powerful allies at his disposal. "I don't see how just because they have two little angels on their side that they will beat us, but..." the captain turned around, then looked back at the angels with a shrug.

"I'm more than willing to help you find this... whatever this 'angel bacon' thing might be. Y'know. I save your bacon, you save mine! Eheheheheheh..." Yvain cracked up, covering his face with one of his hands. He took his hand off to look at the dark angels again. "However, as you can see, we are a little busy right now. Just going over there to burn a city, kill everyone in there and send the message off to those damn Douhlians. That's all, really." he continued. "You're welcome to join the fun, if it fancies you. And once it's done, I can look into your little problem."

(LMAO!!!!! Nice pic!)

Columbine giggled and happily too her fruit. "I'd love to show you some passion!" She said as she started to peal the shell off. She smiled and took a bit of the exposed fruit. "Try some." She held it out to him.

(Hangs around chatzy all alone.....*sigh*)

Navir smiled taking a bite of the fruit, the passion fruit tasted delicious and he smiled at the taste "Well if you so desire to then I guess you can." he said with a smirk and a wink then bought a mango and started to eat

Columbine smiled. "I want to, but not in front of these peoole. I might get carried away." She winked and ate her dragon/passion fruit.

Navir laughed then thought about it "Shall we head back to the castle?" he asked her with a smile on his face as he walked with her towards the edge of the city which leads to the main island that has his castle and city

Navir led her back to the castle which was greeted by lots of servants welcoming them back and he led her up back through the hall way past the gardens, the sun was going down so he opened the door to his room "Here we are. the fire that always burns and the bed that's always comfy"

(I'm gonna say Time Skip xd.png)

Navir woke up yet again to the light shinning in his eyes and sat up, yet again in the bed. it was all like Dejavu or something and he looked to columbine and got another heaping serving of dejavu but smiled to see her "morning" he said to her

Columbine groaned and turned over in bed. She was trying to hide in his shadow. She had dark purple circles under her eyes and her skin was extremely pale.

Navir shook his head, "no something is wrong, tell me before it gets worse" he said not wanting her to be in pain or such like she is now and took her hand trying to get her to tell him what the problem is.