dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

I've decided to pass on the Winters. I have another idea. These are my first three dragons - Water Green and Red. I think I will build a nice colorful lineage around those three breeds. biggrin.gif

Eh, it works as long as we count the 4 Lunar Herald colours a different breed each xd.png Looking at the ratios, they might as well be.

She looks like she wants to say she's not a copy laugh.gif

Haha, true! biggrin.gif And she didn't copy her sister's stubborn behaviour and gave me a very green finish!

Green indeed, dustpuppy! Congrats on the finish!

mad.gif It figures! My 2nd gen Green lady refused her intended Colossus mate, so I will have to rebreed for another Colossus. At least I was successful with the lower half.

sorry, to hear about your refusal PH, the bane of our little project sad.gif

I have a finish:

Thalassa x Waterhorse x Black tea

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GYbOJ

tried to match the colors in the Thalassa, not sure which I like best biggrin.gif

Nice finishes, you guys. :)

Though it's too bad about all the refusals going around. :( Hopefully things will pick up, this is the month of Valentine's Day, after all. ^-^

I also have a bit of good news to report! :DThis one was a refreshingly quick finish compared to some of my other projects... :/ *cough*drowninginCarminesandYellow-Crowneds*coughcough*

Edited by Denwayasha

Yay for your Waterwalker, dragonpuck! biggrin.gif

And I am one step closer to another completion. Just bred this guy who will hopefully be attracted to her.

Then I will have to find another project to start. wink.gif

@dragonpuck- Hooray for stubborn breeds cooperating! (Which has restored my faith that I can finish this sometime during my lifetime...)

@purplehaze- Oooohhh! That Green/Plated Colossus/Terrae line is beautiful! *o* thumbs_up.png

@purplehaze- Oooohhh! That Green/Plated Colossus/Terrae line is beautiful! *o* thumbs_up.png

Thanks. smile.gif I like it well enough that I am thinking of extending that half into a higher gen checker.

Thanks. smile.gif I like it well enough that I am thinking of extending that half into a higher gen checker.

that would be gorgeous!

Congrats!

As long as we are more stubborn then our dragons we will succeed!

And it is complete. biggrin.gif This one was actually fun to work on because the dragons were not as stubborn as I expected about giving me the right eggs. There was no pair that hung me up for very long, although I did have one refusal along the way. Still, pretty easily done.

well, the water walker I waited a year for gendered wrong , so it's back to work *sighs*

so '

I found this in the AP

and had this so I said what the heck , try 'em. I was half expecting a refusal rolleyes.gif

easy finish biggrin.gif

Commons are lovely!

Forum name: Saikachan

Scroll link: [X]

Can people PM you and request eggs? Go for it!

If yes, any requirements? If you asked for it, please no killing or abandoning. Freezing and regifting is okay, though I'd prefer being told first.

My lineage plans:

First generation:

Red x Seragamma

Red x Seragamma

Pillow x Red

Pillow x Red

Second generation:

Red x Seragamma

Pillow x Red

Third generation:

Red x Red

Forth generation: