dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

Lovely plan with the pygmies, @purplehaze! :)

And welcome, @zerynn! ^_^ I'm team female Mistra as well, the colours look very nice together.

My latest completed lineage hatched today. It took a while to beat the ratios, but I'm happy with the end result. :D

Found a pretty albino I bred once:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/F1Cb5

And I am currently building a 5th gen albino x tetra, so my plan is a lovely common Albino with a dragon from that - when I get past 2nd gen.

Which since tetras are very very dominant may take a while !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

3 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

And I am currently building a 5th gen albino x tetra, so my plan is a lovely common Albino with a dragon from that - when I get past 2nd gen.

That will be pretty.

I have a few lines with Albinos, but frankly just looking at that sprite makes my neck hurt, so I pretty much avoid them. XD

Still stuck trying to get Pipeo from female Occulri.

There are so many gorgeous projects here ❤️

I have a question? Would an all-BSA project count, or are they meant to be 'accents' since they're technically Uncommon instead of Common?

2 hours ago, zippuzzle said:

I have a question? Would an all-BSA project count, or are they meant to be 'accents' since they're technically Uncommon instead of Common?

Well, I can't give you an official answer, but I have done lineages with Zyus and Xenos and those are technically not Common, either.

Although I do think @dustpuppy's idea was to show what can be done with commons.

On 8/15/2023 at 8:38 PM, purplehaze said:

Well, I can't give you an official answer, but I have done lineages with Zyus and Xenos and those are technically not Common, either.

Although I do think @dustpuppy's idea was to show what can be done with commons.

There's a lot of common dragons I'm particularly fond of, I'm excited to try to figure out some patterns to make ^^  I feel like I could always use a few more BSAs though, so it seemed like it might be a decent place to start 😂

---

Commons are lovely!
Forum name: zippuzzle
Scroll link: scroll!
Can people PM you and request eggs? If yes, any requirements? I don't mind trying to help out with projects! Some of my dragons have 'mates' though, and some of the rarer ones are already engaged in stuff so I might decline in those cases :x

My lineage plans:

Common_Pygmy_mature_hatchling_male.gif Common Pygmy (because Lovely Commons, I gotta) with blue Nilias and Glowbacks
          - Progress: Finished!

Glowback_hatchling.gif Glowbacks with Corals and... Occulri mebbie?
         - Progress: Finished!

Mistra_mature_hatchling_female.png Mistra with Mirisia and Tercorn (Mirisia don't seem to have a rarity listed on the wiki, but the eggs are only 200 shards so I think they might be ok?)
           - Progress: FINALLY finished, will link when bby is older

Purple_egg.gif Purple with Reds and Pinks
           - Progress: Finished 

Harvest_hatchling.gif Harvest with Black Capped Teimarrs and Imperial Fleshcrownes
           - Progress: Wanted an autumn-vibes project. Got some CBs, but may not properly start for a bit.

Edited by zippuzzle
Updated - March 3, 2024

On 8/16/2023 at 5:01 PM, zippuzzle said:

Common_Pygmy_mature_hatchling_male.gifCommon Pygmy (because Lovely Commons, I gotta) with blue Nilias and Glowbacks

Oooh, this will be gorgeous! I love the Glowbacks in particular, so I'm looking forward to this one ^-^

BSA lines are awesome imo because you get two things done with one project XD But I can't speak on behalf of OP either lol, that said I'm thinking about sneaking in an Aeon line even though they're definitely not commons. They were still fairly abundant before I took a break, that's my story and I'm sticking to it XD

edit: I'm really looking forward to trying to get this one underway image.png.a2a45088ba7c882621baa4dff7722046.png

Edited by StarlightLion

On 8/17/2023 at 11:44 PM, StarlightLion said:

Oooh, this will be gorgeous! I love the Glowbacks in particular, so I'm looking forward to this one ^-^

edit: I'm really looking forward to trying to get this one underway

I think Glowbacks are so lovely, I might make another pattern with them as the primary if I can decide what I wanna do for it :D

I love the design you have for these ones! I wish you all the luck with the Flare Tails though. I have worked on only one project with them because the gosh darn adorable little jerks keep giving me the wrong color offsprings. I crai every time.

Commons are lovely!

Forum name: Edenello

Scroll link: Edenello

Can people PM you and request eggs? Yes

If yes, any requirements? As long as it isn't too difficult for me to breed at the time I am willing to do so!

My lineage plans:

Magi with Aqualis and Mistra (image in spoilers). Scroll group.

Completed! Finished lineage here.

Edited by Edenello

4 hours ago, Edenello said:

Magi with Aqualis and Mistra (image in spoilers)

Nice. I like the blues with Magis.

I am still trying to get a Pipio from Occulri for the pygmy lineage I am working on. Can't breed them again until tomorrow.

Edited by purplehaze

21 hours ago, Edenello said:

Magi with Aqualis and Mistra (image in spoilers)

Oooh a blue/orange buddy :D This looks so nice ❤️

Good luck @purplehaze, the combo is really pretty but the Occluri are difficult 😭 Sending fluffy lil Pipio vibes!!

Finally making progress, I'm just one aqualis short of having all the CBs needed. Meanwhile, here's one, two, and three of my four second gens! :D It might get put on hold until after Halloween depending on the schedule.

10 hours ago, Edenello said:

Finally making progress, I'm just one aqualis short of having all the CBs needed. Meanwhile, here's one, two, and three of my four second gens! :D It might get put on hold until after Halloween depending on the schedule.

Nice combination of dragons. :)

I'm still annoyed by the one where I totally failed :( 

42 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I'm still annoyed by the one where I totally failed :( 

Which one was that? I thought it was Albino x Tetra that you were having trouble with. :unsure:

Yeah. I gave up trying on - something; I forget what now !, Tercorn, Script , SOMETHING. So need to get back to my script x black tea x black.

Edited by Fuzzbucket