dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

Those are some lovely lines everyone's done recently! Here's my newly-finished take on Wisterias using some of my favourite breeds. :wub:

3 hours ago, Aie said:

Those are some lovely lines everyone's done recently! Here's my newly-finished take on Wisterias using some of my favourite breeds. :wub:

Lovely! I need to do one with Wisteria. They are one of my favorites among the recent releases.

Still struggling to get a Temple Wyrm egg from my 2-heads. The Qs are quite dominant apparently.

7 hours ago, Aie said:

this is beautiful! I also used the mistras for mine but I really love how the Astralophynes look with it, the purple ties in so well!

On 10/18/2022 at 6:23 AM, Fuzzbucket said:

SO - built this from stuff I had:

It's always nice to discover that you can do that. :)

My new 2-head lineage is Finished!

Now that I look at it all together it is a little too matchy, but still pretty.

Commons Are Lovely!

Forum name: StarlightLion!

Scroll link: My Scroll

Can people PM you and request eggs? Yes! I'd prefer if you didn't do it during holiday events, though

My lineage plans: Probably a bunch with Labradorites XD For the first one I'm thinking Labbie frame with Aqualis and Crystalline! And I want to do a drake one, I want to use the drakes more XD

Some ideas for later:

Stratos frame, luminox and spirit ward

Berry frame, morpho and tarantula hawk

Glaucous frame, sunbeam and moonglow

Honey frame, howler and pseudo-wyvern

Gods forgive me for challenging the new release ratios XD

Edited by StarlightLion

Coming back with this new completed lineage ! Funny to see how the breeds that dominated breeding and that I struggled with ages ago have completely flipped so I've got some great progress in my other lineages now such as this one and this one  somehow bred the wrong ones and accidently inbred this!

Main problem now is trying to catch up on all the releases and to figure out new future plans - maybe a pygmy or drake with all the new variety now!

Edited by Tiga

Welcome back, @Tiga! That's a very pretty lineage. I will have to come back and visit it when the Nocturnes are blue. :)

I haven't done one of these in a while but I have one in the works now! I'm waiting on a 2G pair to come off of cooldown, I just need them to give me the right 3G and I'll be set.

Meanwhile, I bred this for a different project but need the other breed, so would anyone like a 3G Sapo x Aether?

On 12/6/2022 at 2:19 AM, StarlightLion said:

Praise be, I have beaten the ratios XD

This one's for the Berry frame with Morpho and Tarantula Hawk

Ooh, sounds great! That's a lovely pairing there.

I realised I'd forgotten to show off this Autumn Seasonal line that I completed just before Christmas. ^_^

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

A new finished one: https://dragcave.net/lineage/BDUTW

Very blue! Pretty.

I really need to start a new line. Have nothing in the works just now. Should do something with some of the newer breeds.

4 hours ago, StarlightLion said:

I finally got my first one finished!

Nice one!

At last! I've been trying for that 3G male on and off since January.

On 3/9/2023 at 7:04 AM, Aie said:

This Astralophyne line of mine was finished soon after Valentine's & I'm very happy with it. :wub:

Ooh, that's pretty.

Commons are lovely!

Forum name: zerynn

Scroll link: zerynn

Can people PM you and request eggs? Yes

My lineage plans: Fell in love with the Anniversary release so I felt like giving this a go with the Stellarum dragons! I am torn however, on which way to go using Mistras: female mistras vs male mistras.

Haven't really considered doing a lineage until now,  but I am excited to start and this seemed like a fun, simple way to try it all out! 😅

Edited by zerynn
Formatting

:) Welcome to the madness!

Personally, I like the female Mistras better in that lineage, although both look good. The female matches the pose of the Aeria + I just like the color better -- the males tend to a greener hue.