dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

So many lovely (*ba dum tss*) finishes! 😮

Turns out all it took to get me out of the LC-making slump was just to theme them after specific pieces of media 🤓 Finally got a 2nd gen Lunar of the proper color, so I was able to finish my Ravenclaw line at last. Currently working on Hufflepuff (Melismore as the frame with Pillows and Harvests) and Slytherin (Lacula frame with Almeralds and Sawtooths (Sawteeth? lol)), but those are held up at the 2nd gen until I can get a Pillow from Melismore and a Lacula out of a Sawtooth. 😵 THEN in addition I decided to start some LCs based on the Houses from FE3H the video game. Started on the Black Eagles (Black frame, with Reds and Royal Crimsons), but I just need to figure out the third breed for the Blue Lions (Aether Wyverns frame and Royal Blue) and Golden Deer (Turpentine frame with Dark Luminae). Even though it's not technically a House I'm doing a Church of Seiros line as well, Equinoxes as the frame with Undines and Striped Rivers, but I haven't started breeding for that one yet until I finish the others. 😅

31 minutes ago, Denwayasha said:

Finally got a 2nd gen Lunar of the proper color, so I was able to finish my Ravenclaw line at last.

Love it! Razorcrests are a particular favorite of mine. :)

I have a few thoughts for some new LC lines, but haven't actually started any of them, yet. :rolleyes:

On 10/6/2021 at 2:05 AM, Denwayasha said:

Turns out all it took to get me out of the LC-making slump was just to theme them after specific pieces of media 🤓 Finally got a 2nd gen Lunar of the proper color, so I was able to finish my Ravenclaw line at last. Currently working on Hufflepuff (Melismore as the frame with Pillows and Harvests) and Slytherin (Lacula frame with Almeralds and Sawtooths (Sawteeth? lol)), but those are held up at the 2nd gen until I can get a Pillow from Melismore and a Lacula out of a Sawtooth. 😵

Ooh, love that Razorcrest! That's such a great idea modelling them after houses, now I want to try making something like that too. :D (Well, I have four other LC lines planned already, so maybe once they're finished...)

This one I've been working on ever since Mistras were released, and finally, it's done! I'm just as enamoured with the sprites as I was at first sight. :wub: Getting an Azure out of them, though, felt at times impossible.

Edited by Aie

@purplehaze @Aie Thanks! 

Incidentally, got the wrong 3rd gens on both sides of the line so if anyone would like a Royal Crimson or Red (even if just for the latter's BSA), they're up for grabs.

Edited by Denwayasha

Another finished one! Thankfully, I got some help with the bottom side from the lovely folks on Unofficial Discord; without them, I'd still be hunting the second gens in the AP...

2 hours ago, Aie said:

Another finished one! Thankfully, I got some help with the bottom side from the lovely folks on Unofficial Discord; without them, I'd still be hunting the second gens in the AP...

That is amazing! Lovely. :)

I just realized that this checker lineage I finished a while ago counts for this thread: The Fallen Kings’ Tragedy

Fun fact: the catalyst for this project was picking up the 2G Fell from the AP one day and realizing how nice male Monarchs and Fells look together. :D

The two unnamed dragons in the base symbolize an interruption in the "story" that the other dragons are telling through their names.

My plan is to keep breeding the 2Gs and scattering the eggs, so that other people can write their own endings if they want. :)

Edited by 0x08

Finished this one before Valentine's event ^_^ The pairings are pretty obvious, but hey, complementary colours!

Very pretty. I have made no progress. No luck at all getting Zyu from Shumoga! ^_^

Commons are lovely!

Forum name: ravensunset

Scroll link: ravensunset

Can people PM you and request eggs? Yes!

If yes, any requirements? ig look through my dragons to see if I have what you want?

My lineage plans: thinking of dark green x green x something? I won't start working till after Valentine's is over but:) this looks very cool

Edited by ravensunset

27 minutes ago, Aie said:

Just dropped by to share another finished project: perhaps my favourite Lovely Common line yet. 💜

Oh, I love it. Love the Omen Wyrms and blue dragons in general, so how could I not? :D

29 minutes ago, Aie said:

Congrats on the ratio breaker!

So now I am on the the next step. https://dragcave.net/lineage/6huQW

His mate is waiting. https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ze6nJ

1 hour ago, Aie said:

Congrats on the ratio breaker! And welcome to @ravensunset :)

Just dropped by to share another finished project: perhaps my favourite Lovely Common line yet. 💜

thank you! and wow that is... absurdly beautiful, I really love it

Wow, this thread is sadly inactive at the moment.

I am planning to start a new LC.

Freckle/Pyricchio/Kingcrowne

Love those Pyricchios!

No space yet, but will post when I have progress. ;)

I plan to do a pygmy one. Soon....

Commons are lovely!

Forum name: Serotina

Scroll link: https://dragcave.net/user/Cal-ifornia

If yes, any requirements? Patience if I'm egglocked, and not during the week after a release. Any other time I'm happy to help!

My lineage plans: Mistras (M/F) Elux Lucis (M) and Stratos (F)

Edited by Serotina
Changed plans

I didn't know I had to SIGN UP !

Commons are lovely!

Forum name: Fuzzbucket

Scroll link: My scroll

If yes, any requirements? Not particularly, but I reserve the right to come up with some if I get peeved !

My lineage plan: Pygmies - Coral x Mistlet x Kyanite

And later, drakes. Tarantula x morphs x howlers. Because I see I almost have that ready to roll - likewise Greater Spotted, Ochres and Morphs

Edited by Fuzzbucket

??? a PYGMY refusal ? Almost unheard of - but :( 

11 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

??? a PYGMY refusal ? Almost unheard of - but :( 

Ouch!