Scourge

If you lived in a Pokemon World

If you lived in a Pokemon World, who would you want to be?  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd be a shiny hunter, and steal other peoples shinies o3o

MWHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

>:3

If you lived in a Pokemon World, who would you want to be?

Well...

I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

To catch them is my real test

To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land

Searching far and wide

Each Pokémon to understand

The power that's inside

Pokémon (Gotta catch 'em all), it's you and me

I know it's my destiny

Pokémon... Oooooh, you're my best friend

In a world we must defend!

Pokémon (Gotta catch 'em all), a heart so true

Our courage will pull us through

You teach me, and I'll teach you

Po-ké-mon

Gotta catch 'em all!

...Also, I can't believe no one else posted this first tongue.gif. More seriously (if that's possible with Pokemon) I'd go for trainer/collector, so I can have loads of Pokemon happy.gif

Building on what I said before, I'd be the electric type Gym Leader. My team would consist of;

Flaaffy

Jolteon

Pachirisu

Galvantula

Raichu

I'd keep a slot open because of my side dream of catching Zekrom.

I would be a Pokemon Trainer. It sounds like a dream to go on adventures with your friends and battle other Trainers! Also, I would want to have gazillions of Pokemon lol

I'd be a trainer and collector, my starting pokemon would be a zorua.........and never let evolve..........

Edited by zorua9

I would be a Hex Maniac in Kalos, living in Laverre City and training my Pokemon in the area.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I'd take my team of Pokemon and explore everywhere, helping people along the way. Not so much a trainer because i'd really just stick to my main six and not battle much. Just traveling with Pokemon sounds like so much fun!

Either a Gym Leader who does Dragon Type Pokemon, or a Pokemon Reasercher/Trainer.

I would want to start as a trainer and eventually become a professor. It's basically the job I already do. xd.png I'm an entomologist, and I study insects. Entomology was the basis of Pokemon, anyway, so in a way, I am already a Pokemon professor. wink.gif

I would just be a regular trainer. But do a little hunting for shinies on the side...and keep a collection of them...stuffed in a computer box forever...

Poor shinies.

Edited by lightningsky

My Jigglypuff and I would travel the world giving concerts.

Well, she would sing, and I would make sure we had enough Sharpies.

I would want to be a breeder so I can find the right stuff. But also someone who figures out what works best with their bodies. if pokemon were real, they would come in real handy right now. My place has a broken valve, one room flooded, and such. you can only imagine how useful they would be.

I chose a Pokemon Breeder because it seems like a similar job to being a foster home for animals and I've always wanted to do that ^^

Pokemon Trainer, I get to go everywhere and see the world.

Maybe do something else after a bit as a trainer, I dunno.

Tough between breeder and pokeball maker. I'd love to have tons of pokemon who I've breed. On the other hand I'd like to make crazy types of balls.