Scourge

If you lived in a Pokemon World

If you lived in a Pokemon World, who would you want to be?  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you lived in a Pokemon World, who would you want to be?

Vote on the poll above!

If you want to, you can explain why you want to be that person below!

What I chose:

I'd want to be a Pokemon Ranger.

I've always wanted a Pokemon Stylus, and It looks really awesome to use...

You can capture Legends, and tons of rare pokemon, and just realease them, and get more pokemon.

Edited by Scourge

I would want to be a Pokemon!

It looks fun, and if you're a flying type, you can fly! Plus you can use cool Pokemon moves!

I would like to be Mars. Do not ask me why, it has simply been a weird Team Galactic thing I've had for awhile.

Tough call

Probably either a regular trainer or a Team Rocket grunt :V

(I don't know if I really have the guts to be a Rocket grunt though I'm not terrible intimidating and all it'd take is a trainer (or anyone else) yelling at me a little bit to make me go "yeah okay sorry I'll leave no stealing sorry I'm sorry" :L

(maybe being backed by a Tyranitar or a huge Garbodor or something might change that though |D))

Edited by Pika_Oi

Trainer of course. I'd love to capture pokemon and train them maybe even go and do some of the Contests they have as well.

Trainer, although I'd probably only catch a certain number of Pokemon, like 2 or 3.

Then we could all go minigolfing or something

I'd love to be a ranger, but a gym leader would also be fun. Anyway, ranger would be my number one for sure because I could be with a lot of pokémon and use that awesome stylus. Are you kidding? It's the best. xd.png

I wanna the person in one of the big cities who turns to the left, then takes a step forward, then a step backward, then turns left again, then turns right again, then takes a step forward, then turns right, then takes a step backward, then turns right again, then takes a step forward, then turns to the left, then takes another step forward, then repeats the whole process again.

And he says the same thing each time you speak to him. Truly legendary.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

I would want to be a pokemon, though I am not sure which, providing I remain wild.

If I couldn't be pokemon, then I would want to be a trainer. A gym leader would be kind of neat, but I wouldn't want to be limited to one type, particularly if it was a type I don't care for.

Edited by Nectaris

I would start out as a trainer, but my real goal would be to become a pokemon breeder. I really like the idea of being able to take care of pokemon on a deeper and more informed level than a normal trainer. I actually created a trainer for a pokemon RP I used to be apart of. Her party started out with a Flareon and a Vaporeon.

I would start out as a Pokemon Trainer and once I conquer the E4 I would become a Pokemon Genetic Scienctst where I would develop new hybrid Pokemon and create the ultimate Pokemon with a mix of DNA from all the legendaries. biggrin.gif

Ranger is my top choice, not only because of the stylus but also because I love their uniforms and also the role they have. They take all their time to protect people, pokemon and the bond between them and I love how the stylus works by conveying their feelings of friendship towards the wild pokemon and when it has done its job they return it to where it was from.

Mix of Trainer, Breeder, and Grunt. I don't like specific jobs. I like being a traveling Trainer, but that implies I'll be training competitively. I don't mind breeding and caring for specialized pokemon, but I don't want to have it as a job. Grunt would be nice, because then I can screw over the rest of the world, but I'd hate to take orders from people.

I want some flexibility. In theory, once I had a team I liked I could just retreat and live in the wilderness for the rest of forever; it would be very relaxing to be a wanderer, IMO...

Breeder for sure. I've been around animals my whole life with an occasional litter of kittens or clutch of chicks or ducklings along the way. I currently have three dogs, a cat, a parrot and a few chickens(not sure exactly how many, haven't managed to corral all of this year's chicks yet to count them), so dealing with different types of Pokemon and their young would come pretty naturally to me. I would 100% definitely have a female Absol as my partner and one Ponyta/Rapidash with assorted canine or feline Pokemon other than those two. :3

Gym Leader.

Specifically that 'one' Gym Leader that takes a certain strategy or overleveling to beat and serves as a wake up call for trainers that have had it pretty easy so far.

My badge would also unlock the HM needed to move on to the next area.

once I conquer the E4

Guys, this is no longer the world of crappy AIs and Youngster Joeys. Every single person will be sentient, so tactical and clever trainers will be everywhere waiting to stomp you out. And chances are the E4 will be run by Smogon Nerds and their specially EV-Trained Tyranitars and Hydreigons. It'll be more than a little tough...