Scourge

If you lived in a Pokemon World

If you lived in a Pokemon World, who would you want to be?  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And chances are the E4 will be run by Smogon Nerds and their specially EV-Trained Tyranitars and Hydreigons. It'll be more than a little tough...

Nah, just get a whole team of EV-Trained Moody Bibarels who can stall well and keep stalling until you get several evasion and attack/sp.attack boosts. If you can't pull it off the first time just keep trying until you get lucky. Make 'em cry. |D

once I conquer the E4

Guys, this is no longer the world of crappy AIs and Youngster Joeys. Every single person will be sentient, so tactical and clever trainers will be everywhere waiting to stomp you out. And chances are the E4 will be run by Smogon Nerds and their specially EV-Trained Tyranitars and Hydreigons. It'll be more than a little tough...

While yes, I agree that any single person here is unlikely to beat the E4, I doubt it will be quite as you imagine. Don't forget that the pokemon themselves will be sentient, and a battle will be more than a turn by turn battle with four moves only and a mathematically applied attack and defense. Not to mention that it would likely be VERY hard to acquire, much less earn the respect and trust of that many rare and naturally powerful pokemon, provided you even encounter that many of that breed, you won't just be walking around a patch of grass hoping one will show up after all.

For all that the anime involved kids, I highly doubt that it would be a kid's activity, save for some of the weaker and/or cuddlier pokemon, unless their parents give them one.

Edited by Nectaris

I'd be an actual pokemon, so I wouldn't have to deal with the human responsibilities. I would miss the Internet, though.

I'd be an actual pokemon, so I wouldn't have to deal with the human responsibilities. I would miss the Internet, though.

Not if you were a Porygon. They live in cyberspace, so the internet would be your home. biggrin.gif

I, myself would be a trainer. I'd probably start in Kanto, though choosing my starter would be hard. The 1st gen was one of the only two where I loved all three starters equally. I guess I'd pick Charmander, because of his final evolution, though Squirtle came very close.

Edited by Syiren

either an actual Pokemon (probably a Lapras or an Ariados), a Ranger or a Gym Leader. They all tie...

Honestly, I think it would be super funny to see a Gym lead by a Pokemon rallying with all their friends and human friends to beat any trainer who happened to stumble in on this weird gym. xd.png

That I wish would really happen. It'd be entertaining and an odd change-up from the normal "here we go again.... stupid Gym Leader! Gaaaaaaah!" thing we all go through as we charge inside the door.

Not to mention that it would likely be VERY hard to acquire, much less earn the respect and trust of that many rare and naturally powerful pokemon, provided you even encounter that many of that breed, you won't just be walking around a patch of grass hoping one will show up after all.

That's why I'm a ranger, it's very easy to befriend Pokemon smile.gif, even if you have to let them go later. sad.gif

Actually, I'd be a Purugly. Yeah, go ahead, call me weird. But I think it's an awesome Pokemon. I mean, it's gotta be at least slightly fun to be ticked off at the entire world 24/7.

Edited by Psycho Cat

Not really, it's actually sort of agitating. Though Purugly is still kind of cool.

I wanna the person in one of the big cities who turns to the left, then takes a step forward, then a step backward, then turns left again, then turns right again, then takes a step forward, then turns right, then takes a step backward, then turns right again, then takes a step forward, then turns to the left, then takes another step forward, then repeats the whole process again.

And he says the same thing each time you speak to him. Truly legendary.

You have a point. And my respect.

Can't I just be one of the dumb townspeople who offers the exact same tip every time you talk to them and doesn't care if you barge into their home? You know the kind - they normally have one Pokemon and it's out of its pokeball. Because that is exactly who I'd wanna be. And I'm not even joking. Screw that trainer junk! I just wanna have one and pamper it!

I'd have a select few pokemon and I would go exploring! I loved just wandering around, seeing what I encountered. I'd have some nice and well trained pokemon for body guards against the feral wild ones, and we'd have wondrous adventures together roaming the lands!

Edit: I stopped doing anything with Pokemon once they started coming out with so many new ones [personal feelings about that, not wanting to get into that though >>;] But my favorites from the original game were Garidos, Spearow, and Ninetails

Edited by Sirithiliel

I don't really care what title I'm given, I just want to catch them all!

I would like to be a Pokemon coordinator. It looks and sounds fun biggrin.gif

I'd love being a gym leader biggrin.gif

Or part of a superhero themed Elite 4/Champion. (... two different people have said they can see me using a lot of cat-like pokemon, so I decided that I would have to be Catwoman, one of my friends would be Nightwing, and I still need 3 others to fill in for other heroes/a champion xd.png)

Or just a trainer. Just go around making friends and adventuring and shut up it's fun to imagine it actually being kind of peaceful and fun xd.png

I'd love to be a Trainer. I just love thinking about traveling all over, collecting Pokemon and rising to the top!

Just like what I did in Pokemon White

Pokémon Trainer! I know I'd be terrible at collecting badges but of all the travelling and the experiences you'd learn whilst being a trainer is just the best thing.

I'd love to be a professor, then I get to help hundreds of new trainers take their first step, and I'd still get some of the benefits of being a trainer, while still being respected.

i would like to be a hitch hiker/photographer in the pokeworld. ovo pokeball crafter would be pretty cool too.