Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

Lou fought to stand. Every movement opened up a new pain in her joints and muscles "I know." she murmured. She half limped to him and gave his foreleg a small hug, but she mainly leaned on him for support. "Elly.... She will want to see you soon."

"Get back into human form. I"ll carry you on my back. Thanks for saving me."

Drakaht scooped Lou onto his back and flew off towards the cave

( this is going to be my last post for today, I'll be hunting for Halloween eggs the whole day.)

Edit:(Aaaaaand dragcave is down. Maybe tj09 is gonna add a second row of eggs like he did with the black marrow eggs. Hopefully I'll be able to get my evil grinning egg by then)

Edit(GOT ONE!)

Edit( GOT TWO)

Edit(those eggs look like painted lumina dragon eggs.)

Edited by Melomancer

Have fun!))

I may as well try as well))

Lou chuckled. "I feel like a weakling." she smiled gratefully at Drakaht. "I will gladly stand alongside you to help you..." at this she passed out.

As Drakaht flew, he suddenly dropped in altitude.What? there aren't any air currents around, how am I..- nevermind, I just have to keep moving.

But no matter how hard he flapped, he couldn't go higher. Finally, he turned around and looked at his wings. They hadn't recovered after the battle. They were almost unusable. Losing confidence, he crashed into the ground, skidded for several meters, and lay there panting for air.

"Climb on my back! Hurry! I can fly over them!" Lou crouched down low to the ground to allow them to get on. "Sorry, Celariel." She looked gratefully at Drakaht. "He will hold them off while we escape. Now common! Hurry!"

(A lot has happened since I was last on here, and this was like 24 hours... Also, I play TES, and fallen elves are orcs, while dark elves or dunmer are changed Chimer, but unlike the orcs they didn't lose their magical abilities)

Celariel shot one arrow before climbing aboard. Finally somebody gets my name right... Celariel watched the orcs below him, and shot 2 more arrows to help out Drakaht.

(Heheh.. Sorry.. i live in singapore, so when you guys are asleep, i'm active. And when you guys wake up, i'm still active, but like, about to go to sleep. And i wasn't really sure about the orc thing, so.. thanks for clearing that up!)

"Get in the cave'He yelled to Dahlia and Elle."Where on earth is Lou,ill go search for her"he said as he ran to the forest."LOU!!!,Drakart!!!!"he yelled

Darn. That wasn't going like Dahlia planned out. From searching for more supplies in that forest, she was caught in an orc ambush and there she was now, in a cave she probably hadn't mapped out yet. But now, it wasn't like she had a choice. There probably were orcs outside and that cavern was an useful shelter. And she couldn't leave Elly alone. "Elly, stay inside. I'll make sure nothing gets in." Dahlia said, pointing into the inner cave. Her blades were still out and she had the feeling she'd need them soon. Posting herself as a guard by the entrance, Dahlia kept an eye out for orcs and the others.

Drakaht Rose from the ground. He checked to see that everything was intact. He put down Lou and looked around. He was in a rocky field. The burning sun scorched overhead, blinding him. The sun.. since when did it become so bright.. He promptly collapsed on the ground, in trance like state. Deeply asleep.

(Vampire dragons aren't supposed to be able to stand light for long periods, and Drakaht's been in the light for 2 whole pages. i figured that it was time for him to start being affected"

Edited by Melomancer

Dahlia spotted something out in the distance. A large figure. Upon stepping forward a bit and taking a better look, she recognized it as the vampire dragon from before, that helped them. "Hey!" she called out and quickly ran to him. The dragon had fallen, and Lou was next to him. They must've been exhausted from fighting, Dahlia thought. She thought she could carry Lou back to the cave as she was in her human form, but there was no way she could carry Drakaht. She just didn't have enough physical strength for that. "Wake up!" she said loudly. Dahlia knew she had to rely on him waking up or else there wouldn't be much she could do. The harsh sunlight reminded her, Drakaht was a vampire. The bright sun wasn't doing him any good. "Here. This should shield you from the light." Dahlia said as she took her cape off and placed it over Drakaht, hoping it could protect him well enough for him to wake up and be able to walk back to the cave by himself.

Drakaht felt the cool press of the cape against his skin. But he still felt too weak to move despite the shelter He was aware of his surroundings, but could not move or speak.

A flash of color attracted his attention. a brightly colored arrow flew past him.

An orc stepped forward and said "Human, we hold no grudge against you. Give us the demon and we will let you go!"

another orc quickly ran forward and pulled Dahlia's cape off him.

The sunlight caused small wisps of smoke to come out of Drakaht's skin, followed by the sound of flesh sizzling.

Edited by Melomancer

Dahlia eyed the two orcs. She was surprised she wasn't just attacked at first and was instead given a chance to run away. Normally she'd take such opportunity to get away without conflict, but she wasn't ungrateful to the point of leaving the dragon that just helped her at the hands of the orcs. "I have a better idea. You give me the 'demon' and I won't cut you down." Dahlia replied to the orcs in a threatening tone. She still had her chained blades out. "And give me that back." she said and quickly took her cape.

Lou woke up and snatched the dagger that held her hair and flung it at the orc. Now that her "bateries" were charged she could fight. She looked back at Drakaht and screamed. She ran to him to see if he was still alive. Quickly she morphed to dragon form and dragged him into the safety of the dark cave. She ran back outside. "Celariel! Dahlia! If you two can shoot bows or through daggers, climb aboard and I can fly over the group for you to shoot!"

((I have a new avatar. Yay me.))

"I could shoot a bow, if I had one!" Dahlia exclaimed as she put her cape back on and climbed onto Lou's back. With all those orcs, she was unable to find a window of time to get the materials to craft herself a new bow. That didn't mean she couldn't be of help though. "If you can help by flying not so high, I can cut them down with my blades!" Dahlia said, as her weapons were... Well, long chains with daggers crafted onto their tips. Sometimes having a strange weapon was a nice advantage. She was afraid Lou would risk herself so Dahlia could attack, though.

Edited by MetalDragon

"Alright, coming!" Celariel yelled. He climbed onto Lou, and waited for her to take off. Forests blast these stupid orcs!

Nar Helonisk Trudged through the forest, scowling deeply. So many of my kin killed today.. I WILL get revenge. He lifted up his huge club and slowly made his way to the edge of the forest. Thier plan had been simple. Head to any nearby villages and destroy them so they could get food for the rest of the tribe. But everything had backfired. First, a few humans had wiped out a large portion of his army. All by themselves. Then that demon attacked them. He saw with his own eyes a few of his closest friends having the life sucked out of them. He made his way to the head of the procession of orcs, and turned around. "BROTHERS! Today, we have suffered a great defeat. But we will get our vengeance!" A loud cheer erupted from the crowd. " We will smite all those responsible, and we will string up the Demon, and watch him burn in the light!" Another loud cheer. " Stand with me, my kinsmen, today, we take vengeance!" The forest rumbled with the cheers of his brethren. " CHARGE!!"

The orc army advanced towards the edge of the forest, where the Demon was last seen fleeing. Nar Helonisk riding on a colossal wild boar, Club in hand and ready to kill.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Drakaht finally found the strength to open his eyes. He looked around and saw the cool darkness of a cave." Finally, somewhere to rest." he said to himself, oblivious to the fighting outside

Edited by Melomancer

"Stubborn, I see.", Ingrid thought. It looked like Kitsu was determined to hug the hostile Alicia no matter what. She tried to come up with a way to either end the game or help him win. Ingrid walked slightly towards Alicia, she could just convince her to allow herself to hugged "or else". A dagger ready to stab from behind could easily do the convincing part if needed. That was against the rules, but what the eyes don't see, the heart doesn't feel, right? But first, the rule-abiding way. "Hey, you didn't hug me yet! Bet you can't catch me!" Ingrid said, in a taunting manner and ready to dart off.

((Sorry, can't reply with Dahlia without Lou.))

Kitsu stopped and turned towards Ingrid. "You're right...Guess I need to catch you then!" He said and ran towards Ingrid to hug her. "Get ready, set and run Ingrid, or you shall be hugged!" He exclaimed as he charged towards the female. I wonder gow long it'll take for the others to find out I'm not just a childish 18 year old boy... He smiled. He'll have to start keeping record.

"Altight. I won't fly too high for you Dahlia! Celariel, be accurate!" Lou took off at a sharp speed. She stayed low enough for Dahlia and high enough for Celariel to shoot. She dodged spears and trees on her way. She wondered if Drakaht was alright... "Nendir! Guard the cave!"

Edited by Lothuialel

Drakaht rolled over in his sleep. Urgh.. so noisy... forget it, I'm too tired..

He fell into an even deeper sleep.

---------------------

Nar Helonisk Charged headfirst into the fray, with an orcish banner on his back.He recalled his father's teachings: To prove to your men that you are worthy to lead, you must show them you will not throw their lives away. A leader does not hide behind his people. He charges out and represents them . Invigorated by the memory, He spurred his boar faster, heading towards the cave..

"Thud"

An arrow impaled itself into the chest of an orc next to him. He growled and looked up. A ghostly dragon was flying overhead, with two figures raining down arrows from it's back. He scowled deeply and changed course, headed towards the dragon and confident that he could jump high enough.

Edited by Melomancer

Lou saw the Orc coming yes. So she blew flames at him and disappeared with her ability. She made Dahlia and Celariel invisible. She glanced at the cave and roared. Elly was there too!

"Wait......great defeat?,demon? The orcs are coming here for vengeance i need to go back to the cave"He thought,sprinting towards the cave some of the orcs were already catching up on him."Guess ill have to fight or i will die......and i cant let my friends be ambushed by those acursed beasts"He though,unsheathing his sword and sprinting into the crowd dodging some arrows and boars."You will never get to my friends.....FIGHT ME IF YOU WANT TO GET TO MY FRIENDS"He yelled and suddenly all orcs's eyes were on him."Guess i got thier attention and ill need to act smart"He said he crouched on his knees."Ok if you are going to kill me just do it now"He yelled and orcs started apporaching him,he was in the middle of the army."I guess i dont plan on dying today"He said as he unsheasthed his sword and killed some of the orcs."Am I too tough for you?"He said and ran out of the crowd killing everyone insight."Now that they are chasing me ill have to escape"He said

Nar Helonisk flinched as the flames engulfed him and his boar. He fell of and the boar took most of the damage. As the boar lay convulsing on the floor, charred and dying, Nar Helonisk put a hand on it's flank and remarked sadly" Goodbye old friend, I'll kill that dragon and avenge you." He Bellowed loudly" Find all the explosives you can! Blockade them in the cave, kill them all!" He charged towards the nearest enemy: The elf who was taunting his men.He charged through the encircling fire and grabbed him from behind, holding him up in the air.

his other arm held his club, ready to whack anyone who approached.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drakaht finally decided to get up.He turned around and saw Elly. " Hey Elly, where are the others?" Before he could get an answer, a loud explosion outside caught his attention.

(Lou, i think you just made the worst typo ever)

Edited by Melomancer

"Let me go you accursed beast"He yelled he tried ti grab his sword but it wasn't there."Oh great.....i killed al ot of your men and i can take you on just let me go and fight like a man"he said

Edited by Soleas