Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

[This will be a small fight,just to unite the 4 if us smile.gif ]

Nendir grabbed his bow and shot few of the orcs running at the elf.He sprinted towards the elf and started to kill orcs with his sword,"Run!!,go to saftey,I will handle them"He said.Just as he killed one of them an orc threw a spear on him,He was wounded but kep fighting back,"I saig Go!!!!" He telled

Edited by Soleas

(( Epic_Ninja_1 has informed me that he will be inactive for the days: Thursday to Sunday. ))

"... Talk?" Irina asked, now confused by the ghost. Only a few minutes ago he had been going to kill them, and now he wished to talk with them. "I do not really expect you to trust me, nor do I hope for you to." "I simply want someone to know the history of my home, so that it won't be forgotten." Tiknev responded, " ... Then, start talking." Alicia said blatantly, she of course was not willing to trust him and probably never would thanks to his actions. "Thank you, now where to begin..." Tiknev responded, then began to think deeply...

(This is my last post until Monday)

Celariel jumped down and stabbed his knife into an orc. "You really think I would let the orcs capture another elf?" Parrying a spear blow, he threw his knife into another orc. Suddenly, an arrow flew out of no where and hit his right arm. "Forests censorkip.gif that was my dominate arm!" Grabbing his knife with his left hand, he tucked it up his sleeve. Then, he grabbed the other elf and began to retreat.

((Sorry for not showing up yesterday! I was stuck without internet for the whole day.))

Dahlia paid no attention to the female crow cawing; she had heard the sirens when their sound echoed through the entire place, and now there were orcs attacking them. "Oh, great. Orcs are exactly what I needed right now." she thought sarcastically as she held her chains' blades closer to her hands as if they were daggers. Her chains worked not only as an effective melee weapon at a long distance but also did a fair job when she had to fight in close quarters. One of the orcs tried to attack her from behind, but Dahlia quickly turned around and cut through its throat by swinging her right blade, killing it. She looked at Elly. "Stay close to me!" Dahlia said as she began to retreat into the woods, cutting down another orc on the way. She had no idea how many there were - and to be honest, she didn't want to find that out either.

~~~~//~~~~

Ingrid took a deep breath as she continued to stare at her wanted poster on the house's wall. She looked great in that sketch! Or at least that was what she thought. Whoever drew her deserved a medal. She even made some silly faces, in hope that her picture would mimic her, but to no avail. The young woman then snapped back to reality - standing in the middle of a now-deserted village would do her no good, even less so when there probably were more guards coming her way, and considering she was standing among lots of dead bodies. She'd love to stay behind and play a little with the incoming reinforcements, but why take risks? Sometimes, numbers do matter. A large number of them could easily spell "trouble" for Ingrid. Though she certainly wouldn't mind killing a few more, she had better things to do. Ingrid stormed off the village, going the opposite direction she last saw the villagers running off into, as that would be the likely direction the new guards would come from.

"H-hai!" Elly responded. She looked at her crow. "Corneille, tell the others to follow me." Elly whispered and sent her off. The crow flapped her wings and disappeared in the sky, leaving one black feather. The girl picked up the feather and started to followed Dahlia.

((Also, you said that her species is unknown. But it clearly states that one of them seemed to be a dragon.

She is too gentle a dragon to scare off others

So unless they are dragon hybrids, it doesn't make much sense.))

Edited by Jass

I did say I needed to delete that post since I pmed MD a newer one. One that is so... Confusing. It was late and I was tired, Im daft when I'm tired so I do apologize. I will go delete it now.))

((Loth (may I call you that, or do you have a prefered nickname?), you're approved! I apologize for not answering earlier. I also have to send the form to Sean so he can put it up on the second post. Sorry for the lack of RP in this post, I'll either edit this when I have something or just post if someone posts afterwards.))

Tiknev looked around momentarily, then lowered the end of his stone club the ground and appeared to lean on it despite being a ghost, yet he did not faze through it. "A long time ago, I and my family lived in this town. To me it seemed like a paradise, sure the Orcs, Trolls and other creatures would raid occasionally... Sometimes soldiers from the large armies would come cause trouble, but everything was always happy. That however, was before the Supreme War. I am sure you have heard of this, but do either of you actually know about it..." Tiknev asked, Irina's looked to the side slightly. "Unfortunately, I am quite aware of it. Parts of it, anyways." she said with a hint of disgust, Alicia gave her a blank look then looked back at Tiknev. "I've heard of it. But I know nothing about it." Alicia stated.

"Then you may fill your friend in on the subject later." Tiknev said to Irina, he looked up for a moment then looked back at the two and began to speak again "When the war came, my village like most others was destroyed. With my family dead, I took up arms to slay their murderers. This I did with great pleasure, however... One of those whom I slayed was one of the Mages. One would think this would be a great accomplishment, as it takes many years to replace his knowledge. However, I did not realize there were more Mages there as well. Seeking vengeance for the death of their friend, they slayed me and then laid upon me an ancient curse. To be not of the world of the living, but neither the world of the dead. Never to meet with my family or friends again, this was to be my fate. I was not even allowed so much as to retain the form I once had, and they picked this form for me..." Tiknev said, then looked at the sky seemingly thinking. "For a time, I thought that I could use this to my advantage so that I might hunt them down and kill them, whilst being unable to die for death had already claimed me... However, I found that outside my home here that my powers were non-existent and my physical strengths had been sapped. As a result, I returned here with nothing. Cherishing my destroyed home as it was all I truly had left. I have spent the many years since the war trapping wanderers in my forest, and making trophies out of them." Tiknev said, looking back at them again.

You can call me Loth, Lotha or Lou. Thank you MD!))

Lou crept along the shadows in search of something to do. She search the areas around her and continued on her marry way. She sniffed at the ground and snarled. She glided up and down tree branches trying to stay hidden. Hopefully no one catches me. Let's see how far I can go without attracting strangers. Lou thought to herself.

((No problem! ^^))

Dahlia continued through the dense woods, speeding up a little, but not so much. That way, Elly could still keep up with her. Dahlia still had her blades out - she didn't know if any orc had followed her in and if it was now stalking them, so she assumed there was at least one chasing them. Her objective was not to stand there and fight the entire horde. She was just an above average fighter, after all, though she had the advantage of using a melee weapon at a long distance. "Let's keep going." Dahlia said. "We should be able to lose those orcs in these woods." she continued.

~~//~~

As Ingrid left the village, she found herself in a plain. The plain itself was not very impressive - all it had was short, beige grass and a few trees, each one of them with few leaves left. She simply continued on her way, and quickly got bored as she excitement from her recent killing spree faded away. Maybe she could find another place to spread injury and death at? No. Two attacks in such short interval of time would certainly attract attention, too much attention. She'd have to wait a little if she wanted to kill just for the hell of it. There was a bounty on her head already, and she didn't need it to be bigger.

One thing that was strange was how Ingrid never carried a backpack or anything to store supplies at. She never really bothered with those sort of things. If she happened to be thirsty or hungry, she had no qualms about just murdering the first traveler to appear and take their food and water. But right now the young woman wasn't hungry or thirsty, so she was fairly comfortable. Ingrid continued on her walking, with no real destination, sometimes laughing at herself... Either she remembered a good joke, she remembered a kill she considered funny or she just felt like laughing. Laughter is the best medicine, after all!

Elly huffed and puffed as she tried to keep up with Dahlia's pace. How did run she so fast? Oh, if only she had her crows with her, running wouldn't be a problem. Looks like I'll have to befriend another crow...! Elly thought as she followed Dahlia as fast as possible. She wondered though if there were anymore crows left. It didn't seem like birds had departed in the sky, especially the crows. I pray that I'll meet another one then! She thought.

Lou continued through the forest and slipped on a branch by accident. She fell to the ground causeing a crash big enough to turn the dead in their graves. No on the ground, she morphed to human form to keep her dragon identity a secret. She used her fading ability to hide herself. She heard voices and someone metion orcs. Lou sent a silent prayer that her ability would last and the orcs had been scared off when she fell.

(Just trying to push my character into meeting you guys.)

Upon hearing huffing and puffing, Dahlia slowed down to the point of just walking, so Elly could keep up with her easily. Walking wasn't the best way to evade the orcs, but she didn't want the child to get lost in the woods because she was unable to keep up. But so far, she had seen no orcs chasing them. Suddenly, Dahlia heard a very loud noise, it sounded like something crashing onto the ground hard. That immediately shot her into an alert status as she held up her chains and looked around. "Who's there?" she asked, looking around and paying attention to her surroundings, looking for anything such as rustling shrubs.

~~//~~

Ingrid was on her way when something caught her attention. Out in a distance, she could see dead trees. It was some sort of barren forest. Usually, one would just avoid such location but for Ingrid it looked promising. She quickly made her way there and entered the dead woods.

Lou emidiately looked around. She stood up slowly still in her ability and crept closer staying in the shadows. She saw the two figures and thought no harm could come from them. She dropped her invisibility and walked in the light. "Who are you?" she asked defensively.

"What was that?!?!?"Thought Nendir to himself,he went towards the noise,he saw the two females he saw before and another fighure,he moved up to the scene holding his wounded arm."That was quite a loud crash"He said as he moved towards the new figure."I am Nendir,pleased to meet you my lady"He said with a slight bow,with blood dripping from his arm.

Lou matched his bow with a noble curtsy. "Yes, I was...climbing and grabbed a weak branch." she lied. Upon seeing the blood she pulled out wads of linen cloth. "Nendir, you are hurt." she took his arm and gently wrapped it withthe linen. "My name is Lothuialel-al Godrielel." she used her elven name, "but call me Lothuialel or Lou for short."

Edited by Lothuialel

Dahlia watched the scene between the female stranger and Nendir. She thought the elf had been killed by orcs or something, but there he was, standing. Though he was injured on the arm. Seeing what happened made her wonder if those strangers were actually bandits. Maybe they could be trusted. Dahlia didn't introduce herself, but asked, "So... Are you here to mug us or something?" Whether the answer was "yes" or "no" mattered little for her. She'd be able to tell if they were lying by watching their body language, and by paying attention to the way they answered.

Lou, without taking her eyes off her linen wrapping, answered softly, "No. I was only watching you. If the orcs had proven too much for you, I wouldve intervened." she glanced at Nendir, "Feel better?"

Edited by Lothuialel

"If you expect me to give you pity, your dead wrong." Alicia said coldy, Tiknev simply laughed. "Pity is for those who deserve it. I have long since lost that right. I'll be honest, the only reason I have not tried to kill you again is that you are both quite, interesting. Never before has someone escaped my dungeon..." Tiknev responded and began to laugh again, "If not for pity, then for what reason did you bother to tell us this?" Alicia asked now becoming even more irritated with the ghost, "For one, you can learn from my failures so that you do not make the same mistakes in your life. Secondly, I fear that this place and it's history will be forgotten. If the old world is forgotten, then it shall never be again... My fate is what it is, there is no changing this. Both my actions and myself deserve to be forgotten, but the innocent do not deserve such a fate." Tiknev said, then lifted his club back up and began to move around. "As I said, I will allow you to leave. But do not think my heart has changed, other wanderers will not be so lucky as you two." Tiknev continued with a crazed chuckle when suddenly he stopped and looked around. He began to look around frantically as though he was in a state of panic. "What's wrong?" Irina asked, looking to each spot he looked trying to figure out what he was doing.

"Danger comes! Danger from the sky above!" Tiknev yelled, then began to sink into the ground. "Flee! Fleeee!" he yelled in a distorted manner before disappearing, Irina began to look around frantically and Alicia also started to look. Why had he been so calm, then so terrified? Alicia quickly ran into one of the old buildings and Irina followed, watching the sky above through the broken ceiling they hid in the shadows. It was only a few minutes before a large figure flew over head, glistening brightly in the sunlight was a large dragon that was covered in some form of ancient armor.

Drago flew over the old village and dead forest watching the ground below him, he was flying much higher than dragons typically would, he had a calm yet unnerving sense about him. Smoke came out from his nostrils as he flew and he opened his jaw slightly, showing two of his larger teeth. He continued to fly until he had completely left the area, heading off elsewhere in search of prey.

Alicia stepped back out from the building and looked up at where the dragon had flown to. "... I could of sworn no dragons were willing to fly around this forest...? I don't like this. We should go." Alicia said, looking back at Irina who was just now coming out from the house.