Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

" Says the one who has to rely on a dragon to fight with fire." He dropped nendir and took a step back." Tell all your friends, I have a preposition. If any of you can beat me in single combat, you all go free. If you don't, you give us the demon and leave."

He picked up a discarded sword and threw it at Nendir's feet.

"I will!" Lou growled savagely. She morphed to human form and drew both of her long swords. "I have trained for thousands of years, simpleton, and I will not lose."

(Ahh!!! Dang touchscreen)

"SIMPLETON?"he roared, " IF I WERE A SIMPLETON, MY ARMY WOULD HAVE JUST GONE FOR YOU INSTEAD OF PURSING AN ACTUAL GOAL. I WOULD HAVE CRUSHED THE ELF'S SKULL LIKE AN EGG."

Still in a rage, he took several deep breaths." Your weapon is ready. So is mine". He gazed fondly at his club. He turned towards Lou and swung at her legs.

(Oh he's pissed now.)

(It's bossfight time)

----------------------

Drakaht got up to see several huge rocks blocking the cave entrance. He was trapped! And Elly was trapped with him in the cave!

Edited by Melomancer

Lou jumped and giggled. "Yay! Jump-club!" (like jump rope) She heard Drakaht's mind... "You cheater! He is trapped in there and about to get blown to bits! What about our bet?!" she grabbed her dagger and threw it at his arm holding the club. Sheran at him and jump kicked his chest she held one sword at his throat and the other to his heart. "Yield or die." she snarled.

He laughed." Do you seriously expect to kill me that easily? He pressed the sword against his neck down with his chin, pinning it against his collarbone.The sword was wedged so tightly that it was unable to be moved forward or backwards. " I am an orc of my word. If you defeat me, I will clear the cave so the Demon can leave." He shouted to a nearby orc" Pass the message! Stop the explosives!" he promptly kneed Lou in the stomach and raised his club.Despite the dagger wound, he smiled and said" Ti's but a scratch. Nothing but a flesh wound." He slammed the club downwards.

Edited by Melomancer

Lou jumped back unaffected. "Any weapon right? As long as it is on me?" She pulled two more daggers out and made to throw them. One sailed to Nar's leg, the other she put away. "I am no novice. You will taste defeat today!" She lifted her swords ad began to batter him. She half morphed to get her wings out and used them as shields. She danced around Nar, hitting his defense as hard as possible.

Despite the beating, Nar laughed hysterically, enjoying every moment that the dragon-lady fought. He slammed his club into the ground, creating a shockwave that could Bring a bull to it's knees.

Lou jumped and nearly stumbled, but kept her footing. She battered him harder and harder still. She needed to break the club and knew how.

Nar finally thought to himself" No more games. Time to finish this." He tool from beneath his loincloth a small Crystal vial of red hot lava. He took off the cork and poured it all over his club, careful to leave the grip untouched. " Do you know what obsidian is, my lady? It's volcanic glass. And when it starts to melt again, It's a sign of extreme heat. Dwarves may build weapons of beauty, but we orcs go more towards efficiency!" He twirled the club above his head several times and clouds of smoke erupted from the melting club. Drops of molten obsidian splattered the ground by the duo's feet.

(sorry Lou, that club is important)

Edited by Melomancer

Celariel ran across the battlefield, heading for the cave. Drawing his knife, he stabbed any orcs in his way. Eventually though, three orcs encircled him. Fighting for survival, Celariel lashed out with whatever he could use, but it didn't help him. One orc managed to get behind him and knock him out. As his conscious was fading, Celariel thought Forests censorkip.gif these orcs and their stupid warlike ways!

Nar saw out of the corner of his eye his fellow orcs carrying an unconscious tied up elf.He turned to Lou and said" Do you see? your friends are doomed. Submit, give us the demon and we will release every one of you!"

"We will hand the demon out.....Lou we can't die fir Drakart"He said and winked towards Lou without Nar seeing it."Just let it go Lou"He said as he moved towards Nar."You have my word"He said

Nar replied" You have made a wise choice" He dropped his club and said to his army" Clear the stones blocking the cave. Tie up the demon. Do not touch my club, let it cool."

((Wow. When everyone's on, I'm either sleeping or at school.))

While the others fought against the chieftain and the other orcs, Dahlia had been holding off on her own against the enemies, she had managed to kill a few of them with her unusual weapons. But eventually she was overwhelmed and taken out by a surprise attack, a battleaxe from behind striked her down and the orcs were able to render her immobile. She overheard Nendir wanting to give Drakaht up. "Scoundrel..." Dahlia growled in a low tone of voice.

~~//~~

Ingrid chuckled as she moved out of the way. That seemed to have done it. "I have no intents of getting hugged any time soon!" she taunted and ran off. In an attempt to get away, she started to climb one of the dead trees with her bare hands.

Regaining his wits, Drakaht shouted out to Lou LOU! What's going on!

He waited briefly for an awnser, but only received a few Short blurry images of Lou fighting a huge orc waving a club around. " I have to go out!" He slammed his bulk against the rocks.

(goodnight!)

"Let go of me, you bunch of knuckleheads!" Dahlia exclaimed as she suddenly got up and tossed the orcs off her. A short adrenaline rush certainly helped her break free from the heavier orcs. She glared at the orc chieftain. Celariel was knocked out and Nendir just wanted to give Drakaht to the orcs, and she wasn't sure if Lou could hold out on her own. Dahlia held her chained blades, out of her injuries from fighting the orcs, the large gash left on her back from the battleaxe hurt a lot but she was still in condition to fight.

((Night!))

Edited by MetalDragon

Nendir moved towards Drakhart,"Go with them and we will ambush them and save you or else all of us will die"He whispered."He is all yours"He said to the orc

Wait!!!! Lou isn't defeated yet!)

Despite being gassed, Lou still was able to sneak back up behind Nar. She exploded out of the bushes in full dragon form. She grabbed Nar and flew up high. "Let me keep the beast, and I won't incinerate your kin!" she snarled. She grabbed the club and threw it down below them. "Take me instead and I will go without fighting."

"So...Whats happening?" She asked and tilted his head, confused. She wasn't exactly following on what was happening. "Are we trapped or something?" She asked. ".....If we are, wanna talk about...stuff?" She asked. Elly wanted to know about the vampire more. It wouldn't hurt her or the others, right?

((Whoa. School + different time zone = lots of reading material.))

Alicia watched as Kitsu now chased Ingrid, perhaps this was her chance. She turned and walked up to Irina. "Let's go." Alicia said in a low tone of voice, so she wouldn't be overheard. Irina simply gave Alicia a depressed look, as she was rather enjoying watching the boy. She glanced at the two momentarily, then back at Alicia. Alicia headed back into the village they had just left with Irina following, intending to leave through the opposite side. Alicia walked between a few buildings and old paths along the way, hoping that the debris would give them cover and prevent them from being followed.

((Hope you get better))

Ingrid climbed the tree as fast as she could. He'd never catch her! The dead tree's state made it somewhat more difficult to get by, but it was possible. Well, until she got roughly halfway to the top. That was when one of the branches snapped as soon as she grabbed onto it and put her weight on it. The young woman immediately lost her balance, first hitting her head on the trunk then falling on the ground right on her face. Ingrid slowly stood, covering her right side of her forehead with her right hand as she got up. Upon looking at it, her hand was covered in her blood, from the bleeding wound on her head. She gave no hints of pain though. She just smirked and chuckled. "Heh."

Kitsu watched as Ingrid fell. When she lifted herself up, he saw blood coming out of her forehead. He only tilted his head and hugged her. "I got you. Now all I need to hug left is Alicia..." He said cheerfully. Kitsu didn't even mind the blood and the wound. He just smiled cheerfully. "Ya coming, Ingrid?" He said and started to walk back, only stopping for a minute to see if Ingrid was following him.

Ingrid was caught and hugged after all, and it didn't take very long. Oh well. Too bad. She blamed that stupid branch for breaking off at the worst time possible and herself for having the great idea of climbing a dead tree. And Kitsu still wanted to go after Alicia and asked if Ingrid was going too. "Sure! Let's go get 'em!" Ingrid replied as she quickly followed Kitsu up. It couldn't possibly hurt, right? Well, at least not for her.