Quackerz

Our war, their burden.

"Can you please just let me go? I was just trying to sleep so that I don't die from the sunlight, and then you guys come here, wake me up, then attack me.My name is Drakaht by the way."

"Dragkat sounds like a really weird name if you ask me." She smiled. "Where did your parents get your name Drag and Kat from?" She asked Dragkat. She looked around. "I'm Elly, Dragkat!." She introduced herself to him.

Lou released him. Perhaps he can be trustworthy too. "My name is elven for Twilight Blossom daughter of Godrielel. Godrielel Was my mother." she snorted at Drakaht. "I like unusual names."

(Drakaht and Lou remind me of "The taming of the shrew")

Edited by Lothuialel

Elly smiled. "Hello, Dragkat! Its nice to meet you too!" She said in delight. She was having a conversation with a dragon! This was paradise! Well, not really paradise but, she felt happy again. Elly walked towards Dragkat until met face to face with him. "You should meet my other friends! Their friendly! Or at least that's what i think..." Elly said to the dragon.

"Drakaht.... I've heard that name before. Where are you from? How did you get your name?" Lou winked at Elly when she laughed.

"Actually, yes I am."

(I've never read Taming of the Shrew, so I have no idea what you're talking about)

Edited by Melomancer

Elly wanted to converse with the dragons more. But she wasn't sure if she should tell them. If they found out she was a witch...what would happen? "My friends aren't here right now." She excused. "They'll come back though. They always do!" She added on to her previous statements.

((Lets try not to double post or type in one sentences.))

Lou felt bad then. "Oh..." she hesitated before adding, "Afraid we will laugh?"

(Taming of the shrew is Shakespear. It's about these two sisters. One wants to get married but can't because her older sister has to get married first. Te older sister doesn't want to get married and is then called a shrew. So the younger sister's boyfriend's friend is then asked to woo the older sister. So what happens is that the friend and the older sister fight until the fall in love and get married. My analogy was that Drakaht and Lou seemed to be fighting a lot too. I don't know what will happen in the end, but there was a comparison between the story and the RP)

Edited by Lothuialel

(@jass ok, sorry)

" Fine, if you want me to tell you, I will. That name was given to me by my foster mother. She murdered both my parents and snatched me out of my nest when I was still an egg. She gave me that name. I escaped after a few months, but i couldn't control my thirst for blood. I attacked a village and killed most of it's inhabitants.

The survivors learnt my name and swore revenge. They decided to form a cult to destroy all vampire dragons.That was probably where you heard my name from."

Drakath said sadly.

Lou stood in shock. "I'm sorry." she breathed. Gently she nudged his cheek with her muzzle to comfort him. "My parents were murdered by dragon hunters. Both only a thousand years apart." she knew her story wasnt nearly as upsetting. And that was where se heard his name.

(sorry Jass. Grew too lazy for the edit button)

Elly wasn't sure anymore if the dragons were even listening anymore. She felt....lonely. Elly sighed and started to draw a mark. She started to draw a seal; Adding in a few patterns and marks and shapes. She drew a black bird in the very center of the seal, the finishing touch.

"Cora, Sora, Lephil, Maiha, Shinzu, Xactu, Starlu, Iru." She muttered while she stared at the mark. She was playing a naming game by herself, although, needless to say, it was quite boring if there was only one player.

((It states in the RP rules that you are not allowed to double post))

Edited by Jass

"A naming game." Elly replied. She yawned a bit. "Its boring though sionce I'm the only player." She said. She wished her friends were with her. Oh, Why won't her friends arrive faster? Or maybe...slower? She was having trouble now on what do do. Elly quickly chanted a bit at her seal before lying down on the ground.

"If you get cold, you are welcome to snuggle close to me." Lou said softly. "Would you like another player for your game?"

"I wanna snuggle with Dragkat too." She said. "He must be fluffy if he has cat in the middle." She said to Lou.

((Good night to me!))

Drakaht Chuckled to himself as he heard Elly's remark about his fluffiness. He settled down next to Her.

(goodnight!)

Lou settled on the other side of Elly. She purred happily and laid her head down. Good day... She thought. Suddenly she perked her head. "I almost forgot! There is a huge group of orcs coming! Dahlia! Nendir! Celbiel! Elly! Hurry, I can carry you guys somewhere safer than her here." Lou spranged up and glared at the forest behind her.

"It's Celariel!" Celariel yelled. Celariel ran to Lou. Once he got there, he knocked an arrow, and aimed at the forest. "Hurry up guys, I'm pretty sure the orcs are just beyond the trees!" He shouted. Brilliant. The orcs are back. stupid pariah elves.

(Orcs are fallen elves, right?)

Edited by Epic_Ninja_1