KoalaNoob

A New Beginning

Vana remained motionless, but erected large stones surrounding Tenri. They slowly began moving together.

Tenri looked around. She smiled. "Wah, I'm guessing you don't go easy on even hatchlings, do you? She prepared to fly. "I didn't even know you have telekinesis!" she said, amazed.

Edited by Jass

Vana didn't react, simply letting Tenri escape. This was to see how long Tenri could survive. Trapping her wouldn't help.

Tenri stayed in her current position just a little longer. She wanted to conserve her energy. She looked at Vana. "I think I'll nickname you Pillow from now on!" She smiled sweetly. Wait for it.... She focused in her mind.

Declan watched silently as the other winged hatchlings did tasks. I think they forgot me. He stood up and walked over to a white dragon. "Excuse me, but I am a winged hatchling and I haven't been tested yet. Have you forgotten me or something?"

"I heard that," Vana snapped. She had turned around to face Declan, though her attention was still on Tenri. "The only reason you haven't been tested yet is because you aren't scrambling to run through fire. But because you mentioned it, you will run across the field four times without stopping. Go."

Tenri focused on how she would make at least a scratch to her. She looked around. The rocks didn't harm her in any way yet. Maybe... She smiled a bit. It was a risk, if Vana, or pillow can see through it, it would be all over for her. It wasn't exactly the smartest plan either. It should be able to damage her, however... She thought. "Didn't I say to have you go first Vana?" Tenri shouted at her.

Wiggle, wiggle...

This thing was just plain uncomfortable. Why did she even choose to stay it? Was it for protection? Bah, it was lame! She wanted to have fun, and staying this boring old eggshell sure wasn't fun! she kicked the once, twice, and three times, but nothing happened. Getting angry, her sparks on the outside of her shell got wild, and they shattered the egg quickly. She hurt herself a little in the process, but she was glad to be out. Sparks danced around her scales as she looked around curiously. This place was so much bigger than her egg! She felt fiesty and playful in a place so much more exciting than her egg, and she made a fighting stance.

At least she thought that was what she was doing. She had two paws in front of her, and her back legs as far behind her as they could go. She quickly lost balance and fell on her belly, giving her a small scratch. She sat up and blinked. "Where am I?" She asked.

Vana smirked. "I am going first. Now hurry up and move already."

((I think you should have Erikiteru go outside or something. THat way, we can interact with you.))

Tenri was stubborn. "Noo! You go first Pillow!" she puffed. "Or else I'll hug you!" she joked. "So go!" she commanded Vana. "Pillow will fight first!" She smiled. She sat down.

Vana's eye twitched. "I did go first. Unless you don't notice something different. If you wait any longer, you'll be dead. But if you insist..." Vana hurtled rocks up from underneath Tenri, though they weren't really meant for attacking.

"Whoa!" she tumbled around. She didn't give up just yet though. "Pillow! L-l-let me hug you when I win!" She shouted. "Because tough pillows are the most softest!" She smiled. pillows will always be soft no matter what! The more tough it is! The more softness it will contain! she thought.

Erikiteru's tail twitched. Something was going on outside, and it sounded exciting! She shook herself and ran outside, excitement all over her body. "What's going on? What's going on?" She asked. She ran in place for a bit to try to burn off her energy, but she never felt this much excitement before! She felt like she could run for miles, climb mountains, jump over lakes; she was just bursting with energy! Her sparks got wild, and almost a little too wild. She couldn't control it, the electricity seemed more excited than she was!

Cherry

Cherry saw a hatchling excitedly walk out. More like ran out. She followed it, and got a shock for her efforts. God, couldn't she control her electricity? She hissed in annoyance and growled at her. "Can't you control your electricity?" She asked

Erikiteru quickly looked at the Speckle Throat and saw how her sparks zapped her. "Oh! Sorry!" She exclaimed, and pulled her sparks back. She calmed herself quickly and only a few harmless sparks flew out. She shook herself, and blinked at Cherry. "Who are you? Where am I? What is this place? What are you?" She began bombarding the dragon with questions, and quickly found a new way to spend energy.

Cherry

Cherry frowned for a second longer, before smiling. "It's okay. My name is Cherry Blossom, but you can call me Cherry. I don't know where this is, and I don't know what this place. I don't know what I am. What are you? Shouldn't you tell me your name first?" She answered.

Erikiteru smiled back. "Oh! My name is... It's... Um..." For some reason, she couldn't think of her name. 'What is my name?' she wondered. She tried to think of her mane, and her sparks turned blue in the process.

Run across that field four times!? Is that dragon crazy? He started to run really fast but when he was half way though his second lap he realised that running was not one of his strengths. When he finished he walked up to Vana half dead and said. "I've...finished." he said panting.

"Good." it appeared that Vana had stopped paying attention to Tenri. "Now do the same distance in flight."

Declan was still tired after his run but the mention of flying made him get up and smile. He flapped his wings and took flight to the air. He started to fly really fast and he was back on the ground in one and a half minutes. "So what do I have to do next?" he asked Vana. I hope it is something as easy as flying but not hard like running.

Tenri took her chance and flew toward her. Hugs! She thought. She was barely a meter high, and was aiming at Vana. I need to damage her! She thought as she flew as fast as possible.

"Fire passage. Run through the fire, come back the do two laps across the lake." Vana turned back to Tenri, and smirked as she saw that Tenri was in the perfect position. She willed the trap that she had set to activate, and a burst of fire erupted from underneath Tenri, singing her feathers.