KoalaNoob

A New Beginning

'Uhwah!" Tenri said, surprised. She fell clumsily, with a stinging pain in her wings. "I didn't know you can set traps." She said, amazed. Tenri tried to damage Vana again. Argh, my wings... Her wings hurt more than she thought. She pushed on, though, trying to at least put a scratch on her.

Erikiteru looked over at the other dragons. "Why are they hurting each other?" She asked. Her sparks dimmed and she frowned. "That doesn't look nice..." She mumbled.

Edited by KrazyKay12

Tenri knew that she won't hurt Vana that easily. She prepared the consequences as she flew towards Vana. "Come on!" she said. Her wings seem to tire out more then usual. Ignore my burns for now. She thought to herself.

Cherry

"It's supposed to be a test. Tests are hard. I can't do the test cause you need wings" she explained to Erikteru."Though it doesn't look very nice"

"No, it doesn't." Erikiteru replied. Just then, she thought of her name. "Oh! My name is Erikiteru!" She exclaimed. She wagged her tail a bit as more excitement filled her. Edited by KrazyKay12

Cherry

"Oh! Hi Erikteru! Your name is different than most." She said. "We'll sitting here is boring, what do you want to do?" She examined a paw casually, looking around at the field.

Run through fire! Well at least swimming through the lake would be nice and cool and fun. He ran off towards the fire passage and nearly screamed when a bi jet of fire shot up in front of him. He jumped over it and weaved his way through the fire. He returned with only one or two burns and a bruised head. He then set off in the direction of the lake. He jumped into the lake and started swimming. He knew that he liked swimming and that he was really good at it so he finished that task really easily. He returned soaking wet to Vana who was still fighting with Tenri.

Erikiteru thought for a moment. She couldn't think of anything to do. Mainly because she didn't what there was to do. She looked at Cherry. "I'm not sure what to do. What can we do?"

"congratulations. But I never said you could jump, or dodge. Right through, running. Again, then twice the distance of the field without a swim."

Tenri tried to tackle Vana while she was distracted. She watched as she continued toward her straight path toward her. Pillow! Was all she thought for one second.

Declan was disliking this dragon more by every second. He stomped back over to the fire passage and ran through it again. He yelped and swore a lot and when he came out of it he was very angry. He sighed and started doing the other task on what Vana told him to do. When he returned he had a scowl on his face and he looked very cross. He saw Vana and changed his expression to something that looked a bit tired and worn out but a bit cheery.

Cherry

Cherry shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe we can see what the test is like up close?" She suggested. "Or we could play tag or something."

"You may not watch." Vana's attention quickly switched to Tenri, and she leaped over her. "Now go do forest navigation, Declan."

Tenri missed and and instead, tackled the ground. Her wings were giving up on her, but she was determined to keep up. "I-I don't need to fly if I can run also!" She shouted and ran toward Vana, with a cheerful yet determined look in her eyes.

Erikiteru sighed. Now she was bored. And sad. What was there to do? Nothing, she guessed. Her stomach growled and she looked around in confusion. "Was that you?" She asked Cherry.

Edited by KrazyKay12

Cherry

Cherry shook hetr head. "Then we should go into the field and try to catch something since you're hungry." SHe said

Edited by Silverphoenixx

Vana must be smart and agile to talk to someone and yet fight another dragon. He walked off towards the forest and started navigating himself around. He fell in a river two times and got lost four times. When he finally came out of the forest he had survived three animal attacks, two drowning's and four miss directions. He returned very warily to Vana and said. "Can I do some fighting now? Like Tenri.

Jackie had been trying to lift a pebble with her mind when the electric egg next to her had started sparking wildly. Before she could scramble away, the shell had practically exploded and sent Jackie flying several feet. She scrambled to her paws as the new hatchling happily galloped away. No sense! she roared inwardly. Another idiotic hatchling to prance about! With apparently uncontrollable sparks on top of it! she followed the new hatchling angrily.

"You did not retrieve a flag. Punishment is running through the fire." Vana darted at Tenri, and swiped her stomach.

"kuh!" She stopped for a moment. The pain was affecting almost everything, her wings, her ability to run. Luckily, it still hasn't affected her vision yet. Not yet! Not yet! Just not yet! She spread out her almost burnt out wings and flew, although, Tenri only managed to flying 2 meters up. She panted. Relax. She thought to herself.

Tenri threw herself at Vana, gliding towards her.

Vana narrowed her eyes. Gliding was the worst way to approach the enemy, as the air stopped you from being able to move immediately attacked, and left you open. She leaped into the air and pinned down Tenri.

"O-Ouch." Tenri panted. She did a smile. "Can't blame a hatchling to try." She took in some air. She smiled. "I see you finally hugged me." Tenri giggled. She struggled a bit, her fighting spirit wasn't wilted one bit. Tenri looked at Vana with innocent eyes. "Guess I don't know anything about fighting at all." She did another smile. She wished that Vana was a hatchling like her, as it would be much easier to fight.

Cherry

"The field is out there by the test, but we should go a bit farther because they scared the prey." She said to Erikteru. She turned around and ran out o0f the cave.

"H-hey! W-wait for me!" Erikiteru laughed as she ran after Cherry. Her electricity sparked, but not in a wild way, just normally. She smiled and giggled as she ran, being nothing but an innocent hatchling.

Oh, how her innocence would be crushed after she would be tested. But that was a long way away.