Sign in to follow this  
KoalaNoob

A New Beginning

she watched as Jakie smiled at her like she was going kill her,but nonetheless,she guessed that she didn't exactly know what smiling friendly looked like.

She watched as Jakie took all the kills. Although she herself wanted to hunt too,she felt that Jakie would be heartbroken to see her not eating them at all.

As she ate,she looked at Jakie anxiously. She felt as if this was....kinda spoiling her.but,she didn't want to hurt her pride. So she ate until she felt full.

She looked at Jakie,who was smiling with pride, and Tenri,trying not to look anxious,smiled back, almost like she was her own self.

Edited by Jass

Just then, Jackie wondered if Tenri had wanted to hunt. She flattened her spines miserably as guilt stabbed at her belly. "Sorry!" She wailed, crouching down and blinking up at Tenri guiltily.

"I-its alright!" She replied to her. She must of saw through me. She thought to herself. "The mice was good though!" She patted her head.

"besides, I can hunt again later,its not like it'll take me years to get my belly to finally be empty!" She laughed. "So its alright,Jakie." She looked at the trees. She wanted to swoop down and grab the mice with her feet like an owl. Oh well,next time then. She sighed.

Jackie flattened her spines a little more and nodded. "Wanna go back to the cave?" The harsh sunlight was making her eyes water.

"sure! I'm full! You?" Tenri waited for Jakie to prepare herself before going back. She smiled. "let's go!" she said as she flew around the trees. She landed on the tree branch and scoured over with her eyes like an owl.

(LOL, Tenri's more bird-like than dragon-like)

((nothing going on much yet,We were playing tag,Jakie and Tenri were going hunting,Jakie took all of the kills,and Tenri forgave her in doing so,While the others still play tag until they meet sanpello))

((sure))

Vana stood up. It was time. They had all eaten, and seemed ready. She would now test the ones with wings. "Everyone, with wings, gather her now. I don't care if you a fly or not. As long as you have wings, you must come, or suffer the consequences." there was a slight sadistic gleam in Vana's eye.

"Alright!" Tenri shouted. She simply didn't care whether or not the adult dragons looked harsh. She flew towards the vain dragon. "What are we suppose to do?" She smiled easily at the dragon. She wasn't acting, she was actually smiling at her because she likes doing so.

Sora looked up from the remains of her mouse at the adult Black dragon - whose name was Vana according to Sanpello - stood up and spoke, calling to everyone in the large cave. Her venomous tone and harsh words rang eerily against the walls of the cavern, her midnight-black scales and size making Vana look even more imposing and menacing. I'm glad I don't have wings yet, but I want to know what's happening. She shuffled over to Matalu, her curiosity getting to the better of her. "Mata, you have wings!" she exclaimed, her gaze flicking from the Hellfire Wyvern hatchling to Vana. "You'd better go."

EDIT: Spell fail :/

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Sanpello

"You're going to o it so soon?" Sanpello asked Vana. "Do we really need to do it so soon?" She sighed and hoped Corra would arrive soon so she could prepare herbs just in case.

Corra

As if she had heard Sanpello's thoughts, Corra walked in to the cave. She set the herbs down and watched. "So it's starting?" She asked Sanpello. "Yes." Sanpello replied.

Jackie's eyes widened in horror. They were taking the hatchlings with wings away! And Tenri! What if I never see her again? She shuddered, wanting to follow, but afraid to be killed. She dashed over to where Astra was still asleep in her egg, and curled up around the egg, watching intently.

Tenri looked at Jakie,who stayed still. Aren't you coming? She thought to her,worried that something had gone wrong.

Tenri simply didn't understand,that dragons with wings must take the test earlier than the ones that don't. But she faced Vana, gleaming with happiness.

Jakie,why aren't you coming? She stared at Jakie for a moment,eyes filled with sadness.

Jackie blinked in delight at the feeling of mind-speech. She said winged hatchlings only. I'll keep our mind-link going, so that I can still talk to you, she replied.

Tenri, with her eyes widening, only nodded to her,and faced the Black dragon. Even if we're separated,we'll be friends forever,right? She asked her in her mind, smiling.

Although Tenri couldn't see her physically soon, she wanted Jakie still to be her friend. Right? She simply smiled.

Sign in to follow this