sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Coldness has reached pretty high levels. Not that I'd complain though, this is the kind of winter I like. wink.gif Snow is also everywhere. Everything looks so pretty.

Cold. Cloudy. Still lots of snow everywhere. Yay for winter.

It's pretty sunny, but there's 3 inches of snow on the ground, and likely more coming tonight/tomorrow. It's cold.

DARK, a bit hot, and super stormy cover. Not raining yet but there's a bunch of lightning and a 'Nado warning til 3am. It's currently 7pm right now. And I am real tired, so it'll be bedtime for me.

It was very rainy earlier today, but not so much now.

It's snowing. In Florida. It's only a few tiny flurries but it's definitely snow and not rain. I've lived in Florida for 21 years and I've never seen snow here. I've seen hail but not snow.

It's snowing. In Florida. It's only a few tiny flurries but it's definitely snow and not rain. I've lived in Florida for 21 years and I've never seen snow here. I've seen hail but not snow.

You must be a bit farter North than I am. But it's definitely cold in the Central area. It still feels in the upper 30's, and I'm dreading the cold walk home from the library. And it's going to be even colder tonight? *whimpers* sad.gif

You must be a bit farter North than I am. But it's definitely cold in the Central area. It still feels in the upper 30's, and I'm dreading the cold walk home from the library. And it's going to be even colder tonight? *whimpers* sad.gif

Jacksonville. unsure.gif This is not the Jacksonville I'm used to. dry.gif It was warm enough for shorts and bare feet yesterday. Gotta love our bipolar weather. rolleyes.gif

It is cold, windy and snowing where I am. There is actually over a foot of snow on the ground and snow will continue falling until later tonight.

1.5 feet of snow on the ground

still snowing

it's supposed to get harder tonight

And REALLY windy tonight

Otherwise it's quite peaceful right now

Not that cold anymore, I'd say it feels like it's getting warmer and I really don't want that. Luckily there's still snow though, and the weather forecast said something about a snowstorm coming.

Snow, snow, and more snow! At least this means I get off school for snow days. wink.gif