sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

It's raining now, though there was lighting and hail not too long ago. Lighting hit a nearby power pole and blew something up (probably a Junction box) so now we don't have power.Yay. ._.

Now today is what I call perfect weather. It's bright and sunny, only a few wispy clouds in the sky, it's just cool enough that you can smell fall in the air and the humidity level is just high enough to make static electricity something you on't need to worry about but low enough that you don't sweat given the slightest provocation. I wish every day could be like this.

Now today is what I call perfect weather. It's bright and sunny, only a few wispy clouds in the sky, it's just cool enough that you can smell fall in the air and the humidity level is just high enough to make static electricity something you on't need to worry about but low enough that you don't sweat given the slightest provocation. I wish every day could be like this.

It was a pretty great day here too, but i spent most of it in bed.

88°F, sunny. Pretty nice, but it should be winter now, right? huh.gif

88°F, sunny. Pretty nice, but it should be winter now, right? huh.gif

My advice: Enjoy beautiful winter weather because cold is evil.

Rainy and wet, especially from snow melt.

This is January in Iowa? Not that I'm complaining, but we are 10F above average.

54 degrees in (near) February in Ohio. Looks like it might rain today as well. I love this mild winter.

Pretty sunny, although a bit cold. Snow is still on the ground, although it should melt away soon enough. smile.gif