sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Even though it's pretty much just raining and overall gloomy looking, there's still some snow around. It's also a little chilly.

Snowing quite heavily, all I hear are loaders scraping the streets/driveways.

Drizzle, very mild 55° F snow melting very nicely.

It was snowing today again, but still not too cold. Meaning like the snow was suitable for making snowballs. biggrin.gif I quite like this weather.

On the second day of February in Ohio it's raining. Oh, and there's been thunder and lightning. I am not okay with this. I love rain but, again, this is FEBRUARY in Ohio. Where's the snow?!

On the second day of February in Ohio it's raining. Oh, and there's been thunder and lightning. I am not okay with this. I love rain but, again, this is FEBRUARY in Ohio. Where's the snow?!

I agree with you! It's raining here too, last year we had too much snow, this year, too little. Sometimes I think the weather has a mind of it's own...

I agree with you! It's raining here too, last year we had too much snow, this year, too little. Sometimes I think the weather has a mind of it's own...

Yes! It was raining here, too! It should be snowing in February. What the heck??