sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Only a about -6 degrees C, but it's fairly windy and it's the kind of sharp wind that whips up snowdust in your face, so it's pretty unpleasant to be outside against the wind.

70's and sunny. Wanna trade weathers, anyone? sad.gif

@dragongrrl: Yeah, 48 is a nice weather for me. Thank you wink.gif

Edited by JolteonTails

70's and sunny. Wanna trade weathers, anyone? sad.gif

Would 48, with 4 mph wind gusts, and sunny be any better for you? I'd love to be up in the 70's for a few days.

Tornadoes, Tornadoes everywhere (a super cell too)!! Now a flash flood warning... What a day after Christmas man...

Great I got to go take shelter now sad.gif

Thank god. Tornado passed right over us.

Edited by lollipop00

Oh dear, what a crazy weather you're having. Stay safe everyone!

-----

62 and overcast.

Edited by JolteonTails

It was the worst tornado ever! My neighborhood is so lucky. Mere inches. Places are destroyed. Everything is calm now. I am so happy to be alive, cannot say the same for others..

Edited by lollipop00

The tornado missed us, but others weren't nearly as lucky. News is saying four died.

Edit: Now they're saying six dead...

Edited by prismatika

@lollipop00, and prismatika.. are you guys in north Texas, too? :<

It didn't come by where I live but it hit my family and friends' neighborhood so badly.. missed my parents' house but hit my brother's and three other friends' one of which was leveled.

My thoughts and well-wishes are going out to everyone who's been affected. I can't house anyone who's been displaced so I've just been doing my best to keep information on shelters and such going around..

Edited by ParticleSoup

@lollipop00, and prismatika.. are you guys in north Texas, too? :<

It didn't come by where I live but it hit my family and friends' neighborhood so badly.. missed my parents' house but hit my brother's and three other friends' one of which was leveled.

My thoughts and well-wishes are going out to everyone who's been affected. I can't house anyone who's been displaced so I've just been doing my best to keep information on shelters and such going around..

Yeah, the tornado was at least a block away or less until it decided to just skip my neighborhood. The lights were out for a bit but from what I seen, it is a miracle that it decided to miss our neighborhood. All our friends and relatives are okay, the worst thing was a house destroyed and a car destroyed but no closely related lives lost. all I heard were sirens all night. It may be a bit for the city to recover but I think we can!

It finally snowed here yeasterday! Christmas itself was snowless though, but at least the rest of the winter won't be, hopefully.

It sure looks colder than yesterday already, as there are tiny piles of snow around. I bet it's gonna snow soon, too. Or at least I hope so.

Slightly cold and raining steadily. Even worse, this could be snow if it was a little bit colder...