sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Snowing snowing snowing. Supposed to get 8-11 inches, so we will see.

Winter Storm Warning continues until midnight. Very breezy with lots of sleet mixed with snow at times.

It was so cold outside my ears felt like freezing, mainly because I forgot my hat at home. It's still gotten noticeably colder than yesterday for example. I like it when it's cold like that. Because winter is great.

75 degrees and stupid. I sure wish I could be wearing my sweaters lol, new years shouldnt be 75 it should be 35

It's just too cold for me. Anything under 70 degrees is just too cold. xd.png

Ditto! It's far too cold for my comfort.

It's starting to cool down now. 52 and sporadic rain. However, my sister's boyfriend is stuck at Fargo airport with all crazy weather going on at Chicago. He was supposed to arrive right about now. But of course, safety first.

Edited by JolteonTails

Well it finally realized it's winter so we're down in the 20s (F) and it's snowing/sleeting. Luckily the snow plow/salt crews are out in full force so the main roads aren't too bad.

At least it's not flooding like the southern half of my state.

It's still rainy, cold, and miserable here... but it snowed for the first time in over 100 years in Egypt. I doubt anyone there was prepared for that kind of weather.

It was colder today than the last few days... I guess we're moving towards the winter everyone's been waiting for (not me, though)

More rainstorms here, quite worrying as most of our surrounding area flooded badly on Boxing Day...everyone's hoping it doesn't overflow the rivers again unsure.gif