sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

It's a fairly rainy/foggy night. Not at all cold, even though it's usually freezing around this time of year, which sucks because I'd love to see some snow instead of this dreary weather. Maybe next year...

Absolutely freezing, it was -44C when I went to work this morning.

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Warm and sunny. It has been raining these days (summer rains) but we are having sun every day. It's not too hot yet. I love summer and summer Christmas! <3

Overcast again today. dry.gif Come on sky! I want you to be blue not a dirty white! At least it's warm and not too humid. I just hope the sky is clear on Christmas Day.

Edited by Dewdropmon

Jack Frost is drunk. It's been in the good 50s to 70s this whole month when we should be hitting the 30s and lower.

Warm and happy. Apparently there were supposed to be horrible storms and tornadoes and stuff rolling through here (Alabama) but nope. All is calm and happy and has been all day. xd.png

I went out for a run, in shorts and a t-shirt. It's supposed to be winter, but it feels like spring already!

We had about 2 days of winter weather and it was horrible. I had to wear socks and long pants. *shiver*

user posted image

Edited by Dewdropmon

wet and very cold. Snowed a little earlier, but it's all melted off.